Site Feedback Suggestion: Research Chemical Forum

Sl33p3r

Bluelighter
I have just been thinking lately that it would be a good idea to have a research chemical forum. Only reason I think so is because it would be a great place for all the research chemicals to be easily found. Just a suggestion, anyone got any ideas on this? I am sure there's some reasons this wouldn't be a good idea, more attention towards the RCs being one of them.

Discuss?

I think this would be a great idea, when im looking for news or info on RCS Id love to have a seperate forum to find it in

Agreed. At the moment the threads are spread around various regional and drug specific forums. So yeah, search is a good friend, but not an easy one at times. Harm Reduction is a key factor when it comes to the fast moving and ever changing RC production lines too. There's both interesting and nasty stuff out there.

Sounds like a good idea but don't you think if we put all of our "secret" "legal" cards on the table in one spot it makes it easier for "the others" who are on bluelight as well? Just something to think about. I like to keep the new ones legal as long as we can!

I don't have a strong opinion on this but I'm aware that BL management is pretty focused on several important projects at the moment (prune, funding, then at some point a software upgrade, etc) and I can not picture a new forum being given much consideration until something like March at the earliest. Thank you for your ideas and I'm going to suggest you bump this in Norther Hemisphere's spring.

RCs tend to fit into one of our other focus forums - e.g. the 2C-Xs are discussed by the best possible users for that subject in PD, meth/meph/MDPV related stuff in Other Drugs, and of course all our regional forums discuss these subjects on, well, regional matters.

i'm not really seeing a need for another separate forum. to the people of Bluelight, RCs ain't all that obscure. btw OP, you've been here longer than me, so i'm suprised you haven't figured that out yet! ;) no offence.

The biggest problem I see with the RC posts in Other Drugs is that so many of them are brand name products with absolutely no listing of ingredients. We get a lot of repetitive threads with people talking about a particular brand, asking others about it, etc. I don't know if an RC forum would really help this issue either, since identifications would be mostly speculative.

Hello,

Has anyone heard of the new [SNIP]******[/SNIP] Was looking on [SNIP]***********[/SNIP] and was wondering if anyone has used this site before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bluelight dgivens1. Mentioning websites where substances are sold including legal substances or substances of uncertain legality is against the rules. An experienced Bluelighter could have disciplinary action taken against their account. If by your own research you discover the actual chemical or generic names of the substances we can have a discussion about them in an appropriate forum. Homeless threads will work as a starting place if you can not find the right forum.

Kudos on having used the search function to find an existing research chemicals thread. :)

I think it would be a good idea in theory to be honest which surprises me. The mods would have to be on the ball and posters would likely get pissed off fast but it would be a sort of we're all experimenting to figure stuff out forum. Unfortunately the way Bluelight has developed so far would make it extremely difficult to start up now. You'd take away most of PD, some of ED and OD, and a large amount of TR. Furthermore the term RC is just so general you'd be dealing with everything from sedative alcohols from the 30s, to new fangle stimulants, to synthesized opioid peptides, to hallucinogenics galore. I think it would be a good mission statement for another brand new site though.

If you wanted to group RCs together better in one location on Bluelight, I think the best way to achieve it would be trying to better define the lines between OD, ED, and PD when it comes to stimulant entactogens.

Yeah I know other sites have RC forums but here is what would happen here...

Brand names woud ensue and the whole thing would be a mess to mod.
I am not for it and I support ama when he said that it would be "better to define the lines between OD, ED, and PD when it comes to stimulant entactogens". That is the best way. We would get flooded with vendors if we had a RC forum.

RCs tend to fit into one of our other focus forums - e.g. the 2C-Xs are discussed by the best possible users for that subject in PD, meth/meph/MDPV related stuff in Other Drugs, and of course all our regional forums discuss these subjects on, well, regional matters.

+ 1 fucking =D

I have just been thinking lately that it would be a good idea to have a research chemical forum. Only reason I think so is because it would be a great place for all the research chemicals to be easily found. Just a suggestion, anyone got any ideas on this? I am sure there's some reasons this wouldn't be a good idea, more attention towards the RCs being one of them.

Discuss?
i think drugs should be grouped according to effects... though during prohibition, it would make sense to also separate them based on legality... "RC's" are popular enough for their own forum, and they do need elucidation...

Need help from best bluelighter minds for court.I need to prove 4f-php is still legal. How can I show the court. My lawyer showed it is not in the dea illegal drug list, but would help for proof. They are stalling and I am afraid please help.

Need help from best bluelighter minds for court.I need to prove 4f-php is still legal. How can I show the court. My lawyer showed it is not in the dea illegal drug list, but would help for proof. They are stalling and I am afraid please help.

Unfortunately we prohibit legal discussion on here. If you need help with the question of a drug’s legality, we can’t really help with that.

But if you’ve already proven it isn’t scheduled or criminalized in local, state or federal law, I’m not sure what to suggest - patience is important with something like this, and stalling is actually not such a bad sign.

Perhaps reach other to Drug Policy Alliance and try to get a second legal opinion from someone who specializes in their particular area of law?

Keep your head up! It’s not easy dealing with drug related criminal charges, but it doesn’t sound like you have too much to worry about right now.

Again, if you’re concerned talk to another legal professional who knows what they’re doing with drug charges.

I also don't see the need for a separate RC forum. I feel like that would just lead to confusion, as most RCs fit neatly into existing forum categories, and we have an Other Drugs forum for those that don't

Is there a good argument for why the Other Drugs forum isn't working well for those RCs that don't fit elsewhere?

Theres a thread on the shroomery where you can ask for legal advice from a licensed attorney.On topic: Imho research chemical specific subforums are a bad idea because they always seem deteriorate into vendor discussion.

Is there a good argument for why the Other Drugs forum isn't working well for those RCs that don't fit elsewhere?

that's kinda the point of Other Drugs - everything else.

im curious what wouldn't naturally go into there or a diff forum tho? rc benzos, opioids, and stims go in OD, serotonergic stim rcs would likely go in MED or OD depending, 5ht2 agonist and nmda antagonist rcs in PD, jwh and other synthetic cannabinoids in CD.

what am i missing?