• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth show up same as adderall on 7 panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one year ago i was seeing suboxone doctor and believe i was given a 5 or 6 panel test.

i at some point began taking adderall (scripted legally) and in fact forgot that i was newly on it when i went into my appointment.

doctor came in very concerned as i was regularly passing the test (save THC but he was ok with that%)) and said "youve tested positive for amphetamines. tell me about it - have you beeing using speed, meth?"

told him about the adderall and he said 'oh, ok. well be careful as youre in treatment for addiction'. so, in that case i would assume the test could not differentiate between the two.

i looked up 5, 6 and 7 panel - the 6 panel indicates it tests for amphetamines and then METHamphetamines. the 7 panel indicates it tests only for Methamphetamines specifically. in which case your friend should be testing negative, for just his amphetamine in adderall - but since you mentioned he tests positive, then it shows positive for both.

i think you should NOT take the chance.

by the way - whats the reason for the added 'oxycodone' panel - why doesnt it fall under opiate category? just curious - never heard of this before.

one year ago i was seeing suboxone doctor and believe i was given a 5 or 6 panel test.

i at some point began taking adderall (scripted legally) and in fact forgot that i was newly on it when i went into my appointment.

doctor came in very concerned as i was regularly passing the test (save THC but he was ok with that%)) and said "youve tested positive for amphetamines. tell me about it - have you beeing using speed, meth?"

told him about the adderall and he said 'oh, ok. well be careful as youre in treatment for addiction'. so, in that case i would assume the test could not differentiate between the two.

i looked up 5, 6 and 7 panel - the 6 panel indicates it tests for amphetamines and then METHamphetamines. the 7 panel indicates it tests only for Methamphetamines specifically. in which case your friend should be testing negative, for just his amphetamine in adderall - but since you mentioned he tests positive, then it shows positive for both.

i think you should NOT take the chance.

by the way - whats the reason for the added 'oxycodone' panel - why doesnt it fall under opiate category? just curious - never heard of this before.
I isn't metabolized to morphine, so it falls outside the standard morphine/heroin/codeine opiate test.

where does hydrocodone fall under with these panel tests ?my sub doc tests for . OPIATES, Amphs.M-Amphs, benzos, barbs, MDMA, cocaine, OXY. and believe it or not a a seperate benzo test that only shows up for klonopin , as im on it, making sure i dont take other benzos..anyway, i know hydrocodone isnt an opiate as opiates are (morphine,codeine,heroin), and oxycodone shows as, well duh OXY, so where does hydrocodone fill in? im guessing same as OXY as they both r derived from thebaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.