• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Orange Juice and Ecstasy

Asyd420

Bluelighter
I know oj helps shrooms kick in harder but the trip doesn't last as long. Is there any effect from taking ecstasy and orange juice?

No juice will not make you roll longer or harder. Just take your pills or molly and enjoy it as it is.

Hey you never know, the placebo effect has been known to be very powerful. The mind works in mysterious ways....

When i eat molly i always drink a shitload of of oj to me it feels like it does something... :)

Anything with vitamin C does indeed help rolling, as well as any other drug that works on the serotonin receptors.

Vitamin C binds with Vitamin B6 in the body, making 5-HTP. 5-HTP "refuel's" your serotonin levels in the body, making for a stronger experience. Some people even report "Feeling your brain refuel"

nah i read up on this, i guess the juice just makes ur stomach more acidic, which in turn helps digest the mdma faster, which results in a stronger high.

Taking all your vits with a nice breakfast before your sesh helps the roll, and reduces the shit feeling in the mornin

Vitamin C will help your brain handle the increased free radicals. I would suggest alpha lipoic acid, it's a much stronger antioxidant.

If you're trying to quicken the comeup try plugging instead. Oj will not intensify your roll

Citrus and MDMA is actually not a very good combo. If anything, it'll do the opposite.

Hey you never know, the placebo effect has been known to be very powerful. The mind works in mysterious ways....

Truth.

I used to drink loads of OJ when rolling. But having gone without it numerous times, I really don't think it makes any difference. I just like the taste of it while rolling, and the vitamin C can't hurt to take anyway.

Fruit juices are a dangerous combination with many drugs including MDMA. Depending on various genetic factors it can result in a overdose causing death. Its really not a good idea, take the number of pills you feel safe with and leave the juice out of the picture. You have no idea how the juice will affect the metabolism of the drug in your body or even that day. When/If MDMA were a prescription medication i am very confident it would carry a don't take with juice warning.

Be safe, just because other people do it and talk about it doesn't make it smart or safe.