Bluelight

Thread: Orange Juice and Ecstasy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Orange Juice and Ecstasy 
    Question
    I know oj helps shrooms kick in harder but the trip doesn't last as long. Is there any effect from taking ecstasy and orange juice?

2. Collapse Details

NO sorry but it will be good for your body.

3. Collapse Details

I read grpefruit juice helps, i think i read it on these very here boards!

4. Collapse Details

No juice will not make you roll longer or harder. Just take your pills or molly and enjoy it as it is.

5. Collapse Details

alrite. thanks for the help

6. Collapse Details

Hey you never know, the placebo effect has been known to be very powerful. The mind works in mysterious ways....

7. Collapse Details

When i eat molly i always drink a shitload of of oj to me it feels like it does something...

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by EyesSizeOfTheMoon View Post
    Hey you never know, the placebo effect has been known to be very powerful. The mind works in mysterious ways....
    This is the only reason I still take 5HTP.

9. Collapse Details

Anything with vitamin C does indeed help rolling, as well as any other drug that works on the serotonin receptors.

Vitamin C binds with Vitamin B6 in the body, making 5-HTP. 5-HTP "refuel's" your serotonin levels in the body, making for a stronger experience. Some people even report "Feeling your brain refuel"

10. Collapse Details

Dumb... Can't believe people still believe/wonder abot this lol

11. Collapse Details

vitamin C, of course it helps

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    whenever ive had orange juice its really ruined the roll for me. and made me pee alot.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    actually just made me feel weird. may have been bad pills though so dont quote me on that

14. Collapse Details

nah i read up on this, i guess the juice just makes ur stomach more acidic, which in turn helps digest the mdma faster, which results in a stronger high.

15. Collapse Details

Taking all your vits with a nice breakfast before your sesh helps the roll, and reduces the shit feeling in the mornin

16. Collapse Details

Vitamin C will help your brain handle the increased free radicals. I would suggest alpha lipoic acid, it's a much stronger antioxidant.

If you're trying to quicken the comeup try plugging instead. Oj will not intensify your roll

17. Collapse Details

Citrus and MDMA is actually not a very good combo. If anything, it'll do the opposite.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by EyesSizeOfTheMoon View Post
    Truth.

I used to drink loads of OJ when rolling. But having gone without it numerous times, I really don't think it makes any difference. I just like the taste of it while rolling, and the vitamin C can't hurt to take anyway.

19. Collapse Details

Los Angeles, CA. Home of Prop. 215 SB 420
    ya. OJ makes no difference. except it gives me heart burn.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Fruit juices are a dangerous combination with many drugs including MDMA. Depending on various genetic factors it can result in a overdose causing death. Its really not a good idea, take the number of pills you feel safe with and leave the juice out of the picture. You have no idea how the juice will affect the metabolism of the drug in your body or even that day. When/If MDMA were a prescription medication i am very confident it would carry a don't take with juice warning.

Be safe, just because other people do it and talk about it doesn't make it smart or safe.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by biocloudy View Post
    Fruit juices are a dangerous combination with many drugs including MDMA. Depending on various genetic factors it can result in a overdose causing death. Its really not a good idea, take the number of pills you feel safe with and leave the juice out of the picture. You have no idea how the juice will affect the metabolism of the drug in your body or even that day. When/If MDMA were a prescription medication i am very confident it would carry a don't take with juice warning.

Be safe, just because other people do it and talk about it doesn't make it smart or safe.

are you serious?

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by LADOLCEVITA View Post
    are you serious?
    completely.. I invite you to my review linked essay and its references, I am quite confident that my conclusion, with the available data, is sound. It would be interesting to see a human study done on this, but I expect the drug manufactures to come to the same conclusion without a study when MDMA is a regulated pharmaceutical.

23. Collapse Details

Grapefruit juice prior to drop apparently (somewhat) inhibits the enzymes in the liver that metabolize mdma, so in theory there will be more available mdma in your body for an extended period of time. Difference is probably negligible though.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by rolling_anon View Post
    Grapefruit juice prior to drop apparently (somewhat) inhibits the enzymes in the liver that metabolize mdma, so in theory there will be more available mdma in your body for an extended period of time. Difference is probably negligible though.
    Grapefruit juice has been shown to reduce the turnover of the liver enzymes in question by as much as 4 fold [1]. I would hardly call that negligible.

References:
    [1]Yang, J., Liao, Et. All. (2008). Cytochrome P450 Turnover: Regulation of Synthesis and Degradation, Methods for Determining Rates, and Implications for the Prediction of Drug Interactions. Current Drug Metabolism, 9(5), 384-393

25. Collapse Details

OJ while rolling really fucks me up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast