• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Amfonelic acid II

I don't think it's a matter of opinion - there is an acknowledged risk of resistant strains becoming increasingly common. Antibiotic resistance has certainly resulted in preventable deaths. I don't know of any other compounds that are active as both DRI & antibiotics at the same dose-range - care to share?

well i doubt at the same dose range but i'd guess that if something were an antibiotic its an antibiotic at any dose range, only difference is at what level is it efficient at murdering bacteria on a level that is significant. kava lactones for instance are known (much like AFA was in antibiotic applications) to kill leukemia and ovarian cancer cells in vitro:

http://www.publish.csiro.au/?act=view_file&file_id=SP05005.pdf

and they're allegly hepatotoxic in addition but chronic large doses have been given to rats longterm with no adverse effect. I know there's a difference b/w cancer and hepatitis but psychoactive shit almost always has more than one trick.

basically god damn, imagine something bout 25% (based on my reading which could certainly be flawed) MORE potent than cocaine by weight at producing euphoria.

The enjoyability of a stimulant is a more complicated issue than simple effectiveness in inhibiting dopamine reuptake. Also, cocaine isn't particularly potent.

ebola

good point. but when microdialysates are done and they're analyzing increases in dopamine concentration which is then attributed to dopamine uptake and not only that, in a specific part which is the proven pleasure center (nucleus accumbens) then i'd at least consider that a damn fucking good signal. this is a good excercise though

well it was first developed in the mid 20th century to be an antibiotic but either it aint work very well or it got folk high (my best guess)

Winthrop-Stearns made a huge battery of quinolone (OK this is technically a naphthyridine) & I understand that DAT activity was found in a few examples. This was the most potent one but I think it's still a pretty effective antibiotic.

Nalidixic acid, the antibiotic it's obviously most related to, has antibiotic effects, but I'm pretty sure that with the benzyl substitution in place of that methyl, it lost any real antibiotic effects. At BL there is a pretty deep thread on the subject, and I'm positive that was mentioned.

^^^

That is what the reference says, though to be fair it would be more accurate to say AFA lacked antibiotic effects at any of the concentrations tested, it still might be antibiotic if even larger amounts were used.

Right, though given the potency you should still be well below any possible antibiotic activity unless you're going into death land with it.

one would hope. i'ma roll the dice and choose an online supplier so i can find an animal to give it a go prior to validation (mass spetroscopy)

The patents don't give the stuff a specific activity value but some pretty similar analogues definitely are active. It's a pity that the phenoxy analogue doesn't have reliable activity because that looks like it has much less activity and, of course, for most people your only looking at 4-8mg per dose unit.

I note that F&B looked into it & decided he was simply not going to touch it. He always seems to spend a long time researching compounds he is considering inbibing so I would also pass on this one.

The Patents, BTW, cover a very, very large series of compounds between them. It looks like mr. Lesher spent just about all of his career searching for new antibiotics.

The patents don't give the stuff a specific activity value but some pretty similar analogues definitely are active. It's a pity that the phenoxy analogue doesn't have reliable activity because that looks like it has much less activity and, of course, for most people your only looking at 4-8mg per dose unit.

I note that F&B looked into it & decided he was simply not going to touch it. He always seems to spend a long time researching compounds he is considering inbibing so I would also pass on this one.

The Patents, BTW, cover a very, very large series of compounds between them. It looks like mr. Lesher spent just about all of his career searching for new antibiotics.

fair enough

Hi I am from Brazil so sorry for the mistakes. I always looked for a clean, euphoric not noradrenegic (anxiety, hight bood pressure, herat stress) and that do not increase the serotonin (serotonegic toxity as NMDA and anphetamins), but the dopamine in the right place. It shoud not be a dopamine release para a reutake inihibiter. It seems that the acid anfonelico was what I was looking for. However I can not find suppliers for small quantities at a reasonable price. Someone can show me where can to buy anfonelico acid? I found suppliers for large amounts like $ 20 per g if you buy it 100 gram or $8.7 per g tg if you buy it 1 Kg. Can anyone help me? maybe if we join and we divide the amond for a large number of buyers(perhaps not practical).

Someone can show me where can to buy anfonelico acid?

NO
. Do not solicit drugs on our website. Please read our user guidelines.

ebola

's cool. That's why you got an informal message rather than a warning. :)