• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to snort Suboxone film. Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive snorted a few. just tear a piece off and then tear that into little tiny bits. then snort them a few bits at a time. they can actually be torn pretty easy if you do it a little at a time.

Thats obviously not the point to the dude above. And hey why add the dyphenhydramine? And vodka? What are your reasons behind this?
I like the idea I'm just very curious.
kid

the alcohol is to aid extraction of the bup from the methylcellulose and the benadryl is just his choice of powder to to let the bup dry in, mostly likely due to the fact that benadryl increases opiates effects. That might have affected the outcome though because even a opiate tolerant user who doesn't get high anymore will get the sleepy "nod-type" effect from mixing the two. If you have the quantity, I would try taking ten and do a chemical extraction, then let that dry. I would have to get the specifics, but its as easy as baking a cake. it should dry into put crystals if you did it right. If anyone tries that, remember, cut it into ten piles and they are roughly 8mg a peice, it will look like nothing.

If you can make a liquid solution, couldn't you just use a vaporizer to snort it? Anything that gets past the mucous membrane would then go into your lungs, which are also pretty amazing at rapidly introducing drugs to the bloodstream. Just a thought.

I don't know how I stumbled upon this site, but I just have to respond to this....

I take 8mg of suboxone film every day as a painkiller. I've never even heard of people snorting the film. Or shooting it up. It's a film, come on. How desperate are you? Trying to do that is some real low life drug addict crap.

You fellas sound like you're complete druggies. Maybe you should consider help. I can't imagine why you'd spend so much time and effort just to get high. It can't feel that good can it?

Thats obviously not the point to the dude above. And hey why add the dyphenhydramine? And vodka? What are your reasons behind this?
I like the idea I'm just very curious.
kid

Drowxy is pretty close except nothing was extracted just powder added as a filler. I used citrus vodka because it was the only clear ethyl alcohol I had. My reason for using alcohol is 1) Its a solvent, 2) its relatively safe should there be any left in the mix, and 3) it evaporates much faster than water (everclear would have been ideal). I used diphenhydramine mostly because it was what i had, also its whats used to whip heroin, it potentates the effects of opiates, and i have used it many times in combination with suboxone iv with good results. The diphenhydramine was a little harsh on the nose though im sure there are a ton of other things that could be used as a filler without the burning sensation. I haven't tried this again because I've been stuck in an iv rut. I tried tearing it into little pieces once they all just stuck together. drowxy id like to hear more about this extraction especially if it is as easy as you make it sound.

Well suboxone is prescribed to drug addicts so of course you going to find a bunch of druggies on a forum about it. I don't snort or iv suboxone for a high its expensive and u get twice the ba as sublingual (only need to take half a dose).

i can personally say that after being switchin from the tabs to the films i was scared that i couldnt snort them but after reading on here ive been using 2mg sub to 1ml water in an oral syring and shoot that into my nose with my head tilted back. i do it about 4 times a day and i feel in my opinion that it is DEF. better than sublingual its faster onset, stronger effects, and best of all it doesnt have the disgustin taste. easily as good as snorting the tabs

hey

turn it into a liguid solution and inject/snort that liquid solution.

I use an oral syringe.
.3ML of water,sometimes .2 per 1mlg of Bup.

I mix it in a spoon,draw it up,put the needless syringe in my nose tily my head back and snort the soluton LIGHTLY.

can you please tell me ho to shot subs the right wway or a link to shot subs

ok so ive posted before on this thread and ill start off by saying ive been snorting suboxone for about a year now, the films for about a month and at first i was dissolving a 2mg portion of film in a spoon with 1ml of water and sucking it up with a 10ml oral syringe and it was horrible, the burn was crazzzzy and most of the liquid went right down my throat even when i lightly BREATHED in not snorted. but now i get a 1ml oral syringe for free from the pharmacy (looks just like 1cc syringe without needle) i BACKLOAD the 2mg peice of film into the oral syringe and fill it with .3-.4ml of warm water and shake untill dissolved. i then tilt my head back while lightly breathing in through my nose and it works perfect no drip at all, no burn whatsoever, and the high i get is much more enjoyable then taking 4mg sublingually. it works great for conserving subs i can personally use 4mg through my method and feel just as good as 10mgs spaced through the day. hope this helps anyone interested in trying.

I wanted to bump this to give you guys a super easy way to snort these things. Tried and approved by me, but it does require a tiny bit of work.

You need a big square mirror, prefrably at least a 1ft X 1ft. The regular face mirrors will work too.
Anyway, put the strip on the mirror, add a few drops of alcohol just a tiny amount to dissolve it.

Get a blow dryer, hold it about 2 feet away so it doesn't shoot the liquid off the mirror. It takes about 2-3mins to vaporize the alcohol. Take the dried sub, powder it, snort, and you're good to go.

I second what laudnum said. Stop using subs as a drug to get high. Its a fucking miricle drug for those try to kick the habit and is hard enough to get already. The last thing we need is to get it labeled as a recreational drug.

ive snorted a few. just tear a piece off and then tear that into little tiny bits. then snort them a few bits at a time. they can actually be torn pretty easy if you do it a little at a time.

Look,I found a way where you don't have to "snort" these strips.Especially if you're actually snorting the strips.Just stick it up there!! Here's what I do:First blow your nose out and get all those boogers(yes ALL the boogers)Then I take a q-tip or a piece of toilet paper, dip the q-tip some ISO alcohol and rub on the inside of your nose,especially where you're gonna put it.(yes it will burn for a few seconds,I actually like the burn)Then just stick the piece of strip in your nose,prob as far as you can get it to the membranes.I have put it on the inside of my nose on the flesh where the cartilage is,and it just sticks and eventually melts in you nose.

I also try to have my strip ready if Im gona put it in my nose,so when i rub the inside with alcohol I like to time it so there's just enough ISO where I put it to help with the absorption,since alcohol helps with that.But I will say,even though nasal does seem to work fast.I have just been putting them under my tongue(anywhere from .5 -1.5mg)and it seems to work pretty fast.And thats the strips Im talking about.And even tho those strips do stick pretty good to anything wet,especially the inside of your nose,just keep checking on it with a flashlight to make sure its still there.Im pretty sure it still will be.Oh,also when you place it in your nose,make sure you get it where you want it it,because if you try to move it especially when it's wet,it will most likely get stuck to your finger and it will be almost impossible to get it back in.And then you have to 'try' and put it under your tongue or get it wet in a solution just so you dont waste it.

I hope this has helped any with the nasal route administration of suboxone strips.Again since they do have hardly any fillers,the drug will work faster anyway you administer.And I can vouch for the "less is more" theory.I have done opiates for ~8yrs,and have had a problem with the needle,and just plain 'ol drugs,period.But,I do feel that less IS MORE because of the whole norbuprenorphine being able to attach to your receptors if you take less suboxone.I also think it works better in less amounts,since low doses are used for pain,and higher doses are used more for opiate dependence and has its blockade effect.Again, hope this helps if you are considering the nasal route.:

im going to give you the 100% correct way to snort the films...first get you some hot water,then put your film in a siringe like the docotor would give a baby or small child to take liquid medicine.draw up 1mm off water and then pull back on the siringe so you have more room for the film to disolve when you are shaking it up to form a liquid,and know it will not be gooie at all.when you are done push it back to the 1mm mark and take very little drops in each nostril,wait and breath threw your nose so it will dry,and so on until finished....whatever you do dont let it go back in your throat..i have done this so many times i cant count,the better you keep it in your nose the better it will work.it will take you a few times to find out how to do it right..goodluck,and know its not as good as buzz as snorting 2mg of the tablets,but it works..

I don't know how I stumbled upon this site, but I just have to respond to this....

I take 8mg of suboxone film every day as a painkiller. I've never even heard of people snorting the film. Or shooting it up. It's a film, come on. How desperate are you? Trying to do that is some real low life drug addict crap.

You fellas sound like you're complete druggies. Maybe you should consider help. I can't imagine why you'd spend so much time and effort just to get high. It can't feel that good can it?

yes it does feel much better,and do it the way i posted,and if you get the tablets and snort 1/4,it is a big time diference in the feeling,,,,way way better.you will be wide fucking open all day and fell like superman....thats why i love the tablets.i trade 2 strips for one tablet anyday of the week....period.

Just sayin

If you snort little tiny pieces at a time hard through a straw it works. It sticks and obsorbs through the mucous membraines at a faster rate than under the tongue... and you get that nose burning sensation as well. It work just the same way as snorting the tabs. That also is absorbed through the mucous membraine in the nose.

I suggest using the drug for what it is for though... it is a life saving drug to alot of addicts, and we need to keep it available to them (us). God Bless you all, and keep tryin! The cycle will break sooner or later!

Idk if anyone still reads this forum but I just wanna say I do this all the time and I'll tell ya it works GREAT..

Actually this forum is where I got the idea. I see most people are using specific CC's of water, but I just guesstimate. I gotta do like 1mg or less, put it in a spoon, Use a dropper to add water I use maybe three or four drops, then "stir" with the eye dropper (just suck up the water and squirt it at the strip till it dissolves), then suck up maybe a half drop to a whole drop and tilt the head back and drop 'er in..

A couple notes about this I find important:

1) The amount of water does not matter, BUT less water more sub burns more in my experience, ALSO more water less sub takes longer..

2) It also works with a small straw as before mentioned, ALTHOUGH that much liquid is much easier to accidentally swallow and it tastes miserable. Plus suboxone on the stomach always makes me pukey lol On the same note it does the same thing doing too much with the dropper. Yeah it takes longer, but I feel more gets to the sinuses and less to the stomach.

Also, maybe off topic, but when i mix up the solution it all turns orange normally but at the same time there are like minute flakes of orange shit at the bottom.. I cant help but think these are naloxone. Surely a rookie mistake but hey who knows.

My first post BTW! I love me some bluelight. Im sure this site has saved my life a time or two, as I'm quite reckless when I'm sober and desperate lol.

Edited; Also when sublingually dosing I have to do 4mg's or so, but when I do it this junkie-ish way I only have to do 1mg or less

Last edited:
So, I'm trying to get this straight because I'm trying to get the most out of my limited suboxone. I have 22mg left, I've already cut them up into 7 2mg strips and 2 4mg strips left, obviously I can cut them smaller.

First, do you need to chop the piece of strip up or can you just put it in a spoon whole and put water in it to dissolve it by stirring it with the rubber end of the syringe pusher?

Or would it be best to just put it in the syringe whole, and then put water in it and shake it up?

Once it's dissolved, lean your head back and slowly push it in while lightly breathing?

I just chop it into little pieces, make a line, snort. Then go take a drop or two of water on the end of my finger and snort that. Works, burns, has a little drip if I snort too hard but a drop comes out the front if not hard enough.

And it just seems to work better than sublingual that way for me. Sub just makes me feel normal, wish I got all these amazing effects you guys claim, but I'm using it for its intended purpose so have pretty high and stable blood plasma levels already. But for some reason snorting it makes me feel *more* normal. I know that doesn't make sense, that's why I say it just seems more effective to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.