• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mephedrone + Roxy IV

jhousewr

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone has experience with this combination. I plan on trying it Saturday and wanted some insight as to what to expect. I was hooked on speedballs for a long time, but have not had an opiate or cocaine habit for over a year. However I have been using a lot of mephedrone lately and has quite a tolerance. I plans on using 30mg of roxy and about 120mg of mephedrone in the same shot. (I haven't touched an opiate in six months) Since a lot of mephedrone's magic has worn off, I mostly just get a speedy effect from it. I was wondering if this could be comparable to a speedball. I doesn't need disclaimers about the dangers of shooting pills/meph.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahaha I always joke about speedballing/IVing mephedrone with my friends. Didn't know somebody would actually do that considering it would prolly eat the fuck out of your veins. If you don't want disclaimers about the dangers of speedballing mephedrone+roxy I guess disregard that. I haven't tried anything but snorting/eating meph, but I'd say shooting it up would feel great. Since it goes straight into your blood I'm sure it would just be fantastic, and the pills with it would just make it just magnificent. Just watch out because you could die, then your dead, and who knows what that is like for sure? :! but if you think you can handle it dude go for it. I'm down with going hardcore, just know ur limits. ok thats the end of my disclaimer lmao

Yeah I am not proud of it, but IV meph is probably the best rush I've ever experienced. It beats h, dillys, blow, etc...

I know what you mean.. It blew my fucking head off

Beats any Oxymorphone, Fentanyl, Heroin, Dilly rush I've ever had.. At any dose

Lol I totally forgot! What up bro. You grab that meph up in Gallatin at that gas station? I cant believe this shit aint illegal! If I liked uppers I would probably try it.

We dont use SWIM here. It makes it difficult to read and it has no legal merritt.

Homeless ---> BDD

I would definitely agree that IV mephedrone blows everything else outta the water, in terms of the rush. It makes IV meth look like little jr high school nutmeg childs play type shit. ;)=D (maybe that was pushing it a bit far, but its good)

In regards to your question, would this be like a speedball, well that depends on your definition of a speedball. If you consider a speedball to be an opiate and a stimulant, shot via IV, then it is a speedball. Most people in my experience are referring to IV use of heroin and cocaine in the same syringe when they use the term speedball. I think the meph/roxi combo would be similar, but also significantly different in a few ways.. I imagine a stronger euphoric and empathogenic rush would come from replacing the coke with meph. As far as the roxi half goes, don't know, I've shot H but only swallowed roxi's, so I'm not sure what they are like IV.

Last edited:
Does anyone even still get on bluelight. i just moved into the nashville are with no hookups at all.