• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

No weed pass, no cannabis, Dutch tell foreigners

So has anyone been to Amsterdam RECENTLY? Tell us, what is going on over there right now... What's going on with this ban? and also, even if I was a dutch citizen who smoked cannabis, I would not want this law to pass b/c it says that cannabis users will be documented and registered so they can keep the tourist out... but why would i want to be registered as a "cannabis user" ?? I bet the dutch gov't has some secret plan where if your a "registered cannabis user" then you will not qualify for health insurance or some shit.

Still nothing changed in here. Isn't it obvious someone would have mentioned it by now if legislation actually would have changed!? :) It's not like I am the only Dutch user of this forum, and in fact you don't even have to live in the Netherlands to actually find out about such matters. So quit all your worrying and book those tickets to Amsterdam! =D

I bet the dutch gov't has some secret plan where if your a "registered cannabis user" then you will not qualify for health insurance or some shit.
LOL, it's not like we're living in fucking America all of a sudden. No conspiracy bullshit here. Sorry, but this kind of conspiracy bullshit-theories pisses me off... :\ We actually have a humane healthcare system in the Netherlands, where you are not royally fucked if you require some kind of expensive treatment, and it is not even allowed to be excluded from health insurance in here.

Last edited:
3rd I blind, a little off-topic question: do you find some fresh Kashmir hash in the Dam? If so, I'm planning a little trip next time.

3rd I blind, a little off-topic question: do you find some fresh Kashmir hash in the Dam? If so, I'm planning a little trip next time.
I asked a few of my hashish-loving friends and they say it should be easy to find. However, as with al drug-related business, chances are they just sell any hash as 'Kashmir' if that makes the profit go up. ;)

^ The smell of Kashmir is recognizable within 20 feet. I'm good at blind tests with connoisseur hash.

When I was in the Dam in 2000, there wasn't any kashmir hash to be found (because of the war in Kashmir), but now the war is over, that's why is asked the question ;)

Countires I wanna visit before I die...

Amsterdam... check
Amsterdam... uncheck.....

I don't even smoke weed( I hate the stuff) but to be able to visit such a tolerate society after living in the u.s. almost all my natural life would've been a great to experience...... I can totally see business decline with foreigners hence there profitabilty in tourism decline dramastically......