• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

No weed pass, no cannabis, Dutch tell foreigners

Too bad mate, quality of the tablets is definitely at the highest point in about two years.
I see new reports about 150-180 mg XTC every week.
Of course there are also the 90-120 mg tablets, but enough of the high-end stuff to go around. :)

And what's even more satisfying: mCPP containing tablets seem to be dying off in the NL. =D

haha well I'm going to 5 days off festival in march so I'll see what I can get then!

I love holland so much I take it your from holland originally?

But All the things about tourism dying if the weed pass comes in is bollocks. I'm a frequent traveller and people goto munich or london or madrid or whatever and none of them have legal drugs or prostitution. Amsterdam is an international city up with the best of them coffeeshops or no coffeeshops. That said I fucking love the coffeeshops and I don't want them to close.

Too bad mate.
Dance Valley is for pussies ;)

Well I was coming over for my 5th Trance Energy till ID-T changed the format, (bastards) so dance valley was booked.

I see new reports about 150-180 mg XTC every week.
Of course there are also the 90-120 mg tablets, but enough of the high-end stuff to go around. :)

Oh hell yeah the molly,pills,caps are the worlds best=D

The last batch tested @ 170mg with other batchs all above 120mg (120-154mg) I don't have the numbers for the molly but it was goooooood8(

Hippy flipping @ Tiesto @ Matrixx 22.9.07 (Nijmegen, NL)
"synesthesia"

Last edited:
wellDuh, I tried to message you, since we are going way off topic here.
But it seems I can't send you any private messages? :\

Good to know Netherlands is still in the top three when it comes to good stuff.
I feel so sorry for most of the people on here. :(

wellDuh, I tried to message you, since we are going way off topic here.
But it seems I can't send you any private messages? :\

Good to know Netherlands is still in the top three when it comes to good stuff.
I feel so sorry for most of the people on here. :(

Fixxed:\

Yeah my Dutch friends always make sure my visits are fun %) been that way since `94.
Now if the weather was only nicer, its damn cold to someone from Fla.

Damn I wanted to vist Amsterdam to expirience the freedom and the coffee shops, but I guess if this "private club" bullshit goes through than I'm gonna be crossing that off my list. That's just ridiculous. At least michigan legalized medical marijuana, I'll be able to take a trip up north from ohio and get myself a card due to some diagnosed medical conditions. Sounds easier

It is not over yet.

We knew the way this case would go. It never had a chance. Cannabis is illegal but tolerated in this country. Therefore, the EU court could never rule EU commerce rules apply.

Holland is a huge, export-oriented country, so it will not kill the economy but it will not be good.

But its NOT over, it has to pass the legislature and other things. Then we have the Dutch way of ignoring laws (-: They never really banned cig. smoking here.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/12/eu_court_clears_the_way_for_to.php

Do individual European countries' Supreme and High Courts submit to the jurisdiction of the EU unconditionally? How does the law regulate this kind of relation?

They are once again there.. Recently a press release has gone out that there are lots of pills higher then 140mg going around, which is perceived as dangerously high because one pill is too big a dose for most people..

Makes me veeery veerrrryy sad to think the Dam might close its coffee shops.

I went in November last year and it all just works, its crazy but its true. Dutch people are really cool, and the amount of substance abuse doesnt happen as much because kids have got a choice!!

Based on the Dutch people we got talking to over there, and from reading a few of there magazines, I would predict that if the general dutch public dont want a law, they stand and fight for there cause, and win!! Coming from England, (a very structured, small minded, and over-lawed country- sometimes) I had never experienced such a liberal place, no maybe not liberal, such a place where the common human sense and thinking, actually took part in policing, schooling, drugs, sex etc etc.

imo Holland is a 'human' country, it has a 'heart', and ultimately the people have the 'power' to make changes.

Shame the UK government are so stuck up there own arse's, so our peoples voice goes on deaf-shit filled ears

fuuu.png

It sucks that I might not get the chance to sit around and get stoned off my face in a coffee shop in Amsterdam, but let's face it how hard is it to get qaulity weed anywhere else in the world??? Piece of piss.

For this reason, i'm sure that i want this law to pass.

Fuck no! Dont say that dude!! It may be no big deal to you in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and you may look at it as an interesting experiment but this is the place us Europeans go to smoke the best weed in the world in total freedom and safety.
Dont jinx us,bro!

tbh it's gonna be like the whole tobacco ban in the coffeeshops.

Every single coffeeshops I've been in allows tobacco smoking despite it not being allowed...

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2011/02/eindhoven_joins_opposition_to.php

Eindhoven joins opposition to cannabis pass system

Wednesday 09 February 2011

Eindhoven city council has come out against government plans to introduce a registration for cannabis users to make sure tourists are kept out of ‘coffee shops’ where small quantities of soft drugs are sold.

Den Bosch and Maastricht city councils have already voted against the plan and the four big cities of Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht have also pledged to campaign against it.

The new government has not yet given any more details on its plans to turn coffee shops into closed clubs. However, opponents of the scheme say it will lead to an increase in street dealing.

© DutchNews.nl

It's a full blown revolt in here tbph.
We're all just waiting till the first hardcore smoker lights himself on fire in the house of parliament.

Too bad the whole world is focused on Egypt and the like...

This is definitely a good thing happening, it will hopefully show the numerous other ignorant countries the bullshit of their ways in making cannabis illegal.

I was just in Amsterdam last month.
No problems buying weed, which is still flowing, and flowing, in the highest qualities imaginable.

I was just in Amsterdam last month.
No problems buying weed, which is still flowing, and flowing, in the highest qualities imaginable.

I was there in January for 7 days and things were as normal. Barneys was still kickiing as well as damps..lol.. Even found some bomb as rollls.. Gotta luv it.

Well I'm glad I went this past summer before anything radical happens, if it does. I had heard some of the locals talking about it. I thought at the time they were just blowing smoke, excuse the pun, to get us to go all out and spend more. Like there wasn't going to be an Amsterdam tomorrow. I guess there may be some truth to what I was told.