• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If I mostly use a vape will my body....

scott5809

Bluelighter
start to go back to normal like as if i didnt even smoke cause i guess i would call myself a heavy smoker and i know my throat and lungs are probly fucked so will this help with that along with all the other bad side effects...also i read that smoking enough weed gives your skin a yellow, i dont wanna be yellow =(

A vaporizor will be better for your lungs, certainly.

The thing about weed turning your skin yellow, I've never heard anything like that.

Yea, I have never heard about the yellow thing either.. Yellow like Jaundice?

Weed won't make your skin yellow. That sounds like dumb propaganda. I know lots of people who smoke and none of them have yellow skin. As for your lungs, vapes are awesome. I used to vape a lot and never got a cough or had any noticeable lung issues. Also, make sure you get a good vape if you decide to get one. There are a lot of bad ones on the market. fuckcombustion.com is a good site to learn about different vapes. Also, I can personally recommend the Vapor Brothers vape. Best $160 I've ever spent. Unfortunately, the cops have it now...

Weed won't make your skin yellow. That sounds like dumb propaganda. I know lots of people who smoke and none of them have yellow skin. As for your lungs, vapes are awesome. I used to vape a lot and never got a cough or had any noticeable lung issues. Also, make sure you get a good vape if you decide to get one. There are a lot of bad ones on the market. fuckcombustion.com is a good site to learn about different vapes. Also, I can personally recommend the Vapor Brothers vape. Best $160 I've ever spent. Unfortunately, the cops have it now...

i just ordered a vapor bros vape about 3 days ago and its on its way to my house....may i ask why the cops have it? lol