Bluelight

Thread: If I mostly use a vape will my body....

1. Collapse Details
    If I mostly use a vape will my body.... 
    start to go back to normal like as if i didnt even smoke cause i guess i would call myself a heavy smoker and i know my throat and lungs are probly fucked so will this help with that along with all the other bad side effects...also i read that smoking enough weed gives your skin a yellow, i dont wanna be yellow =(

2. Collapse Details

A vaporizor will be better for your lungs, certainly.

The thing about weed turning your skin yellow, I've never heard anything like that.

3. Collapse Details

Yea, I have never heard about the yellow thing either.. Yellow like Jaundice?

4. Collapse Details

Weed won't make your skin yellow. That sounds like dumb propaganda. I know lots of people who smoke and none of them have yellow skin. As for your lungs, vapes are awesome. I used to vape a lot and never got a cough or had any noticeable lung issues. Also, make sure you get a good vape if you decide to get one. There are a lot of bad ones on the market. fuckcombustion.com is a good site to learn about different vapes. Also, I can personally recommend the Vapor Brothers vape. Best $160 I've ever spent. Unfortunately, the cops have it now...

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by killermunchies View Post
    Weed won't make your skin yellow. That sounds like dumb propaganda. I know lots of people who smoke and none of them have yellow skin. As for your lungs, vapes are awesome. I used to vape a lot and never got a cough or had any noticeable lung issues. Also, make sure you get a good vape if you decide to get one. There are a lot of bad ones on the market. fuckcombustion.com is a good site to learn about different vapes. Also, I can personally recommend the Vapor Brothers vape. Best $160 I've ever spent. Unfortunately, the cops have it now...
    i just ordered a vapor bros vape about 3 days ago and its on its way to my house....may i ask why the cops have it? lol