• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana ER isopropyl alcohol extraction method

Thank you for your advise!!! Just to let everyone know I tried again but this time I did let it cook a bit longer making sure every bit of the IPA was gone. I then used a butter knife and scarped of a beautiful tan powder. Not gel at all...

I then put it into a new cooker cup and added 90 units of distilled water and stirred it up for 5 mins. The particals turns from a tan color to a white color and did not dissolve but this was expected.

I then put in a small cotton and drew it up... Worked great this time....

Follow up on trird try

OK just to help anyone new to this like I was so you are safe and dont make my mistakes I wanted to add a follow up on my 3rd try at this method.

The procedure works great. The trick is to go slow and use very little heat with evaporating your IPA / Opana mix. I put mine in a ladle and use the electric stove top on the lowest setting. It will take about 10 mins to get most of it to evaporate but you do not want the mix to boil at all. A bubble here and there are ok but if it starts to bubble ill lift it off the heat for a second and put it back on... Now here is the trick. At the very end when it looks like there is not more IPA in it I'll take a butter knife and start to stir it as you do this it will start to form into a tan crystal powder. I make sure all of it becomes this nice tan color as some will still be dark and this means it still has IPA in it. Put it back on the heat for a second or two pull it back off and scrape again. Repeat this till it is all the same consistency. It take a little practice but now on my 3rd try I got it down good.

I then scrape it all into a nice pile in the ladle and then put it into my small cap (cooker) and add warm water and stir for about 5 mins. I then let it sit in the water another 10 mins ( just go have a smoke ) and go back and stir a bit more and then add the cotton and pull it up.... I tasted the cotton once it was done and you could taste a strong opiate flavor in it and no taste of IPA at all..... Just eating the cotton made my head tingle a bit... Do not expect all the particles to be gone at the end when you pull it into the final syringe. You will notice it is no longer a tan color but white and your water will have a very slight tint to it....

The slower you go and the more patient you are the better it will work... My first time I did not get all of the IPA out it was still a gelish sticky flim and I paid with a very bad day of feeling really sick and a horrible headache.... make sure you get it to a nice tan powder but be careful not to use much heat while doing it or you will burn it....

I hope this helps anyone who wants to try this.. I wish I had this much detailed info the first time I had done this it would have saved me a bad day....
Be safe... Ophead420

will the product of this extraction (the film left over after heating off the alcohol) be good for insufflation and free of the silicosis causing binders found in the ER pills?

or would you have to add water to the film, draw that through a filter. let dry. then snort that? how much loss would we be looking at?

This is swims first post. swim decided swim should register after trying this method to inform OP that this method worked great. swim would like to write more in detail, but swim is too much of a bluelight noob and afraid of breaking forum rules. This method ended up taking swim roughly 30 minutes due to faulty equipment, but in the end swim believes it was worth it. Was this post written correctly and did it follow forum guidelines? If not please advise. Swim thanks you again.

From my experience, but in no way documented or supported by any scientific data, the 75% Isopropyl worked fine. However, I'm fairly positive that using a higher concentration of Isopropyl Alcohol will increase the yield of your desired substance. I don't really prefer this method every time, especially if I can get ahold the IR 5's or 10's. Those are the ones you just crush up and add water, filter and go. I found out the hard way you need to be careful IV'n opana, with one of those ER's. I don't IV frequently enough to keep a high tolerance so I usually use 5 to start with, then maybe a 10 of the IR's. Well got ahold of a 40mg ER and did half of it (20mg) and it knocked me on my behind. Sick as a dog. I was just careless and didn't pay attention to the does. If I didn't have a tolerance I might not of kept breathing. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be careful with the dose. You can always do more, doesn't work the other way around though.

B.A.O.