• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

VYVANSE AND COCAINE together ok to take?

chrisbonnet

Greenlighter
I took a 70mg Vyvance about 3 hours ago, is it ok to do some lines of coke?
Will I feel different because I took them the same day?

Welcome to Bluelight!

Drug combination questions belong in the Basic Drug Discussion (BDD) forum--I'll move this over there for you!

For the future, check out the Other Drugs guidelines and posting standards linked in my signature line.

-->BDD

Welcome to Bluelight!

Drug combination questions belong in the Basic Drug Discussion (BDD) forum--I'll move this over there for you!

For the future, check out the Other Drugs guidelines and posting standards linked in my signature line.

-->BDD

Sorry thanks new to blogs in general

i wouldnt do it.
i did a decent line of blow before when i was on 70mg vyvance and it just made me feel really weird and like my heart was gonna explode.

mxing any kind of stimulants is generally a bad idea.

i would wait until the next day.

it's not going to kill you or anything if you do it now but it would just be safer to wait.

how long should I wait to do the coke then?

the next day.

blow and amphetamines in the same day is asking for problems, and the coke won't feel as good because the vyvanse already released dopamine so theres less of it in the brain(after the vyvanse wears off) making cocaine's effects lessened to a significant degree.

I'd advise against doing Vyvanse & Coke in the same day. I mean, chances are it wouldn't kill you or anything, but combining two different stimulants together is rarely a good idea at all.

I know that whenever I combine Adderall & Coke, even if it's only just in a slightly overlapping sort of way, I always feel like my heart's about to beat out of my chest (something that I never feel from doing any amount of just coke or just amphetamines), & lots of the time I get really anxious & agitated to the point where I then just end up taking Benzos or Painkillers to make the effects of the combination go away.

Also will waiting a few hours be better? I got studding to do later

The whole point of Vyvanse is for it to be a version of Adderall that lasts all day. Waiting a few hours wont make a bit of a difference.

&, "studding to do later"... Not even going to ask, lol.