• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Why is there fluoride in SSRIs

Did you read the 50 reasons to say no to fluoride (or whatever it was) in one of my posts a few up? I don't see any mentioning of chakras or such crap.. it shows there is a build up of fluoride around the pineal gland after exposure to amounts of fluoride that are in drinking water.. as in.. it builds up after time.. low doses become high amounts after time.

Did you read the 50 reasons? they are fucking retarded.....besides being a bunch of vague, unmeasurable crap without any backup, they seem translated from some other language into barely readable half-wit english. .

--Sensation as if danger menaced him, but without fear. (WHA?)

-Felt certain that something dreadful would happen, with dullness in head. (And how is this measured and quantified exactly?)

--Atrophy of brain.

^^^This one here is my favorite. And actually, this is the one that convinced me that FLUORIDE IS DANGEROUS But not in the conventional, hysterical, hippy-dippy sense. It seems to be so dangerous that even just thinking about how dangerous it is turns one into blathering idiot. ATROPHY OF THE BRAIN. Want proof? Read any of the arguments online about it.....it is all complete gibberish. And shit....I think I've already spent too long on the subject, and I've caught the FLUORIDE HALF-WIT HERPES myself....uhh, did you know 9/11 was an inside job? Yup. And jews!

Did you read the 50 reasons? they are fucking retarded.....besides being a bunch of vague, unmeasurable crap without any backup, they seem translated from some other language into barely readable half-wit english. .

--Sensation as if danger menaced him, but without fear. (WHA?)

-Felt certain that something dreadful would happen, with dullness in head. (And how is this measured and quantified exactly?)

--Atrophy of brain.

^^^This one here is my favorite. And actually, this is the one that convinced me that FLUORIDE IS DANGEROUS But not in the conventional, hysterical, hippy-dippy sense. It seems to be so dangerous that even just thinking about how dangerous it is turns one into blathering idiot. ATROPHY OF THE BRAIN. Want proof? Read any of the arguments online about it.....it is all complete gibberish. And shit....I think I've already spent too long on the subject, and I've caught the FLUORIDE HALF-WIT HERPES myself....uhh, did you know 9/11 was an inside job? Yup. And jews!

So.. what you're saying is.. you can't read?

Shit sorry man that must be tough. Seems like you have trouble writing coherently too.. but that's ok.. we're not here to judge.

Edit: That list of 50 reasons doesn't provide hyper-links to all the studies it quotes (/mentions).. you have to do a bit of research (googling) to get to them.

--Sensation as if danger menaced him, but without fear. (WHA?) <-- Yeah.. WHA? don't you understand?

-Felt certain that something dreadful would happen, with dullness in head. (And how is this measured and quantified exactly?) <-- Asking the person the experiment is being conducted on?

--Atrophy of brain.

^^^This one here is my favorite. <- Yup. Really funny that one. And actually, this is the one that convinced me that FLUORIDE IS DANGEROUS But not in the conventional, hysterical, hippy-dippy sense. It seems to be so dangerous that even just thinking about how dangerous it is turns one into blathering idiot. <- As proven by you.. phew. ATROPHY OF THE BRAIN. Want proof? Read any of the arguments online about it.....it is all complete gibberish. And shit....I think I've already spent too long on the subject, and I've caught the FLUORIDE HALF-WIT HERPES myself....uhh, did you know 9/11 was an inside job? Yup. And jews!

Boo hoo hoo no1 believes me %)

+ OK OK say fluoride does benefit our teeth.. It's in tooth paste.. Why our drinking water?

Again, you are totally missing the distinction between ionic flouride, such as in toothpaste and water, and covalent flouride.

The difference to a layman seems like nothing, they're both 'F' right?
But to a chemist, there are significant differences.
All the pseudoscience you're dragging up is referring to ionic fluoride, and it's mandatory addition* to drinking water. Please clarify that you are no longer talking about SSRIs

*Here's the issue I have. There may or may not be risks, the world doesn't seem certain, and neither am I, but I am opposed to water fluoridation because I want to choose which drugs go into my body, not have the government choose for me.

Transform: I am NOT talking about SSRIs or any other covalent bonded fluorine containing chemicals! Or anything other than fluoridated drinking water, for that matter.

And the info i'm pointing everyon to involves studies done on whatever fluoride it is in drinking water (i believe they are sodium fluoride (NaF) and silicofluorides..)

Last edited:
i enjoy reading this.
it was so funny as the initial poster found out something he will never suspect (antidepressants and mind control?) probably because he recently quit consuming fluoride from water, quit his antidepressants and stopped watching tv.

then when he decides to solve this (thinking people actually care to be honest and help him) he gets trolled by the future big pharma students here who are amateur chemists thus far but act like vital scientists out there to help the general public (which they refer to simply uneducated)

as conclusion the initial poster becomes influenced to such point that he gives up on the thread and actually starts believing the amateur chemists big pharma students.

epic =D

Unholy_three.png

DREAD takes the cake ! the needle freaks, tweekers, chain smokers of every variety, huffers, pill poppers all need to fear fluoridated water and that 400 lb. gorilla --big pharma -- they are out to get you .

big pharma has kept me from loosing my sight for more than a decade.
I hauled bottled water from calistoga . i was wandering around the facility taking it all in because it was a long time ago and the fucking idea of bottled water did not compute .

i knew it was for the gullible and what i saw justified this less than bright truckman . It was city water - that's correct city water in big tanks being bubbled by ozone gas . (bacteria can't take the extra oxygen in ozone).

so the yuppies were guzzling this shining example of advertising success and littering the daylights out of the land fills.

ya all need to get some traction on something else to worry about . Jimmy Hoffa anyone?

Anti-fluoridation is like it's ugly cousin anti-vaccination. General distrust in doctors and science mixed with poor understanding of science... and I'm not saying people should always trust scientists and doctors 100%, but it's a lot better to put your faith in science than all this new-age crackpottery and conspiracy theories.

The problem is, people get confused and dazzled by homeopaths and other pseudoscientific crackpots who spread misinformation for their own gain - after all, the more people they get distrusting science, the more potential marks they have for their healing crystals, energy water and all other garbage that's being sold to the gullible masses.

dread,
i want crystals and shit to deal with my glaucoma and fuck the regular trips to the dental hygienist for her to take out the trash- there has to be chakras for that.

forget about annual blood work analysis - i can get my meridians all happy and what not by a few pins stuck in my ancient carcass, here and there .

i have had inept doctoring perhaps 15% of the times (and there have been many) that i have used physicians and hospitals .

One time I drank tap water and I felt suddenly compelled to buy a Chevy, join the army and watch Dancing with the Stars!

Danger!

One time I drank tap water and I felt suddenly compelled to buy a Chevy, join the army and watch Dancing with the Stars!

Danger!
Idiosyncratic reaction perhaps? If you see me with bottled water it's because I don't want to wait to do a shot, and I have noted none of those side affects.