• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nothing will ever compare to H

So after years of poppy tea use I recently ordered some heroin.

Smoked it on foil and in light bulb and plugged 100mg

Can't say I'm that impressed, it's a cleaner feeling buzz than poppies but no stronger

Granted my smoking technique sucks, I can't keep the Beatle in one piece and end up chasing lots of smaller ones all over the foil
It’s just a matter of putting the correct amount on the tray and angling properly. Always tilt the tin about ten degrees further south than the flame. SLOWLY follow it down - if it starts spreading then kill the lighter and go again from the other side. Slide it into one.

It's a lot easier and more efficient to use a pipe, I've found, rather than smoking off foil.

A bit of borosilicate tubing, such as a few inch length cut from a pipette will do just fine, The thicker walls of the glass take longer to conduct the heat required to vaporize the contents, which gives a much finer degree of control compared to foil, and makes it far less likely to burn it.

Oh, and Sham, you were saying earlier about salvinorin-A being the only psychedelic/hallucinogenic acting as a KOR agonist. Not quite true, don't forget about the benzomorphan type opioids, a lot of them are mixed MOR/KOR agonists, E.g pentazocine, never tried it personally but it's known for causing weird side effects of a hallucinatory nature, and there are a couple of known derivatives of salvinorin-A, such as it's MOM-ether (methoxymethyl), and herkinorin (primarily a biased agonist ligand at MOR, but does have some KOR agonism still)

a combo of tramadol + oxycodone and morphine all chewed up not even shot are better than heroin. fentanyl with something like hydromorphone( IV ). but the doses wary by the tolerance. in my opinion street shit it's not worth anymore, who has time for tests kits don't even gonna say about the money etc. everything is cut up and fake. no security of purity or mix. I don't really buy from DNMs I got local pharmaceutical connections, as a fiendish fella.

Can't say as I like fentanyl at all. I lasted one day on the patches, and if it were not for the fact that transdermal delivery takes some time, so at least a little while had to be allowed to test it, I'd have gone to my doc the same day to switch back to the OCs I was taking at the time.

Fentanyl and its brethren all feel cold, clinical and soulless to me. Only exception, to a degree, was alfentanil, which didn't completely and utterly suck arse, but I've only had it the once. At least, of those used clinically.
h
Tramadol, can't stand the stuff. It makes me overload like crazy.

Oxy is a weird one. Little euphoria for me, no rush to speak of if IV'ed, but fiendishly reinforcing despite the fact that it doesn't really seem to have much going for it.

I use to IV the Durogesic 25mcg/h (4.2 mg) patches, slicing them in 4 parts, normally they are reusable but they need to be kept in their package from janssen. I feel it's souless too but with an very euphoric drug like hydromorphone and the similar durations while administred IV would make it better than heroin, more sedated, more euphoric, more safe as long as you calculate your dose related to your tolerance.

I use to IV the Durogesic 25mcg/h (4.2 mg) patches, slicing them in 4 parts, normally they are reusable but they need to be kept in their package from janssen. I feel it's souless too but with an very euphoric drug like hydromorphone and the similar durations while administred IV would make it better than heroin, more sedated, more euphoric, more safe as long as you calculate your dose related to your tolerance.

I quite like fentanyl personally. I've only ever had the gell ones once as they aren't prescribed much in the UK and theres only one company who still even makes them. I just stick them on my skin but if you want to abuse them them ive found that cutting them to the desired size and using them bucally works really well (matrix style one obviously) with the gel ones you can cut them and apply the gel to the inside of your cheeks for the same effect...

I'm sitting here picturing somebody sitting slumped over a spent syringe full of heroin with a tear in their eye singing the thread title to the tune of Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U.

Then everybody else in the hostel/heroin hotel type place joins in one by one working to a full crescendo.

Would make a good Christmas advert that.

^yeah and everybody gathers around a stolen x-mass tree decorated with .1 bags and 100cc syringes with 29 gauge. and instead of a star on the top is a big spoon or prep place.

419ba94a3af2f9ca8e5760db82be5dd3.jpeg

I quite like fentanyl personally. I've only ever had the gell ones once as they aren't prescribed much in the UK and theres only one company who still even makes them. I just stick them on my skin but if you want to abuse them them ive found that cutting them to the desired size and using them bucally works really well (matrix style one obviously) with the gel ones you can cut them and apply the gel to the inside of your cheeks for the same effect...

The gel can be "smoked" too, used to a big thing in jails a few years back.

The gel can be "smoked" too, used to a big thing in jails a few years back.

Yes, indeed it can...that and IVing the gel being the most popular ways people abuse the gel ones.

People also sometimes put strips of the matrix ones onto tin foil and smoke those too but I've never been able to understand that at all. In a matrix patch there is an inert plastic patch body with the drug held in the glue that's applied to one side.... smoking the whole thing like that would literally involve inhaling the smoke of burning plastic, which is all kinds of wrong IMO

In a matrix patch there is an inert plastic patch body with the drug held in the glue that's applied to one side.... smoking the whole thing like that would literally involve inhaling the smoke of burning plastic

I've also heard about these too, when a friend was locked up & got a fent habit he had to kick due to the change is design.
The guards had got that sick of people having a toot they changed their supply source for those, a lot of people put in ALOT of time to figure a way to smoke them, I was told it's impossible.

I've also heard about these too, when a friend was locked up & got a fent habit he had to kick due to the change is design.
The guards had got that sick of people having a toot they changed their supply source for those, a lot of people put in ALOT of time to figure a way to smoke them, I was told it's impossible.

Apparently not. I've seen people post on here loads of times that they literally just cut off a section, stick it to a bit of foil, apply heat to the underside of the foil and smoke the black, noxious fumes that will contain fentanyl (as well as vaporized plastic)....

Of course there's no need to do that as just sticking the patch against the inside of your cheek dissolves all the glue and absorbs it bucally within a couple if hours... it's only around 50% buccal BA but considering s 50mcg/hr patch contains shopping 8.4mg of fentanyl, that would still be 4.2mg absorbed which would kill someone without a sizeable tollerance.

the ones I got are from UK too, actually bought from Hungary but the manufacturer is located in the UK, these do not have any gel so applying it on the skin or IV'ing are the safest bets to get the most out of it. they are just sticky and on the sticky side they are covered with plastic, I just remove the plastic bits ( as a person would if he would want to apply it transdermally), I place it in the prep place ( spoon in my case ) with the sticky side up, add some water, some vitamin c ( but a very little quantity, sometimes I tend to put a mid size quantity but it depends on the amount of water I'm using and how big is the surface I cut from the patch bc I always cut the patch in 4 pieces and use them and reuse them as they are good for 8 shots for me, I usually have the 25mcg/h ones so a patch has 4.2 mg totally, with the 50mc/h ones I just cut it in 8 pieces and fix up 16 shots).

after I add the vitamin I add some heat for it to dissolve, but if I see that I had it in a "boiling state of too much" I use about 10 units of cold water and stir it up as kinetic enegery has an impact on it too (lol implementing physics in shooting up fent), I let it cool down and then filter through cotton I would wish to use micron filters but it would take too much to arrive, and no needle exchanges are existent around me or in the nearby regions only Bucharest has a few non governmental organizations that do that kind of volunteering and offer these kind of supplies to people .

the ones I got are from UK too, actually bought from Hungary but the manufacturer is located in the UK, these do not have any gel so applying it on the skin or IV'ing are the safest bets to get the most out of it. they are just sticky and on the sticky side they are covered with plastic, I just remove the plastic bits ( as a person would if he would want to apply it transdermally), I place it in the prep place ( spoon in my case ) with the sticky side up, add some water, some vitamin c ( but a very little quantity, sometimes I tend to put a mid size quantity but it depends on the amount of water I'm using and how big is the surface I cut from the patch bc I always cut the patch in 4 pieces and use them and reuse them as they are good for 8 shots for me, I usually have the 25mcg/h ones so a patch has 4.2 mg totally, with the 50mc/h ones I just cut it in 8 pieces and fix up 16 shots).

after I add the vitamin I add some heat for it to dissolve, but if I see that I had it in a "boiling state of too much" I use about 10 units of cold water and stir it up as kinetic enegery has an impact on it too (lol implementing physics in shooting up fent), I let it cool down and then filter through cotton I would wish to use micron filters but it would take too much to arrive, and no needle exchanges are existent around me or in the nearby regions only Bucharest has a few non governmental organizations that do that kind of volunteering and offer these kind of supplies to people .

There was actually a famous study done by Jansen Ciag who make Durogesic and who invented fentanyl that if you place a patch in some white spirit like vodka or Bacardi and leave overnight, 95%+ of the fentanyl will dissolve into the spirit (which can then be evaporated).. it also works with vinegar and even water (just not as well).

Ironically this was when Jansen made only gel patches and people were trying to say that the (at the time) newly developed matrix patches were less abuseable... Jansen were trying to show that the matrix ones could he abused just as easily.. now Jansen don't make gell ones and only make plastic matrix patches so that study has become a bit of an embarrassment.

A good decent hit of H is pretty nice. Quite partial to it myself. The thing I like about it, I can be quite productive when I want to and also completely nod out and really enjoy my stone. IMO its definetly up there in terms of opiates, although 6 or 7 oxycontin is quite nice also.

In saying that I don't think it can be compared to hallucinogenics. Both type of drugs are completely different in terms of the high and both put you on complete different levels. One makes you trip wheter the other literally doesn't, at all. I like both regardless just don't think they should be compared as there is no similarities whatsoever.

Apparently not. I've seen people post on here loads of times that they literally just cut off a section, stick it to a bit of foil, apply heat to the underside of the foil and smoke the black, noxious fumes that will contain fentanyl (as well as vaporized plastic)....

Yeah, that's what I always did. In all honesty, if you're abusing fentanyl your desire to live is probably mild-moderate at best so the tiny quanity of plastic fumes involved was a negligible issue for me. I'm frankly surprised anybody who indulges in such things would give a shit one way or t'other but you're not wrong - plastic is bad, yo. But at least inhaling it in vaporous form stops it ending up in turtles so not all bad, I guess.

that aint true, i have had all types of drugs.....2-CB, 2-CT7, salvia, mushrooms, lsd, N20, heroin, valium among many orthers.

to be honest the best thing i had was deffo 2-CB, yes i agree heroin is nice i been on it for 10 years but with things like lsd & 2C chemicals you learn things like secrets of the universe. anyone who had a good dose of lsd & dont now believe in E.S.P. is barking up the wrong tree imo.

We got a live hippy in the room guys caution 'deploying anti hippy deodorant'

Yeah, that's what I always did. In all honesty, if you're abusing fentanyl your desire to live is probably mild-moderate at best so the tiny quanity of plastic fumes involved was a negligible issue for me. I'm frankly surprised anybody who indulges in such things would give a shit one way or t'other but you're not wrong - plastic is bad, yo. But at least inhaling it in vaporous form stops it ending up in turtles so not all bad, I guess.

With regard to smoking the patches though, I always figured that if I could do 2 x 50mcg patches simultaneously bucally (which I worked up to at one point years ago), then that's 16.8mg of fentanyl with a 50% BA therefore 8.4mg absorbed. While smoking has a higher BA, you're always gonna lose some via that method to the atmosphere so you would be smoking so much plastic in order to get the same amount of fent, it would fuck your lungs up big time.

I've had the gel ones before too and tried opening them up and placing blobs of the gel onto foil and smoking that but didn't get a great deal put of it..probably due to the aforementioned huge tollerance I'd developed to fent from caning huge amounts bucally.