Legal highs High beams/high beans alright actually my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

emca21

Greenlighter
Okay so female about
Weight: 8 stone 7,
Height : 5 foot 5 %)
Experience: Weed, Meth, benzofury, high beans, hibena, dazzle, base, speed and Blu-E.
UK stoner!! :) meaning i will talk about UK drug laws.

(skip this paragraph if your not interested on my opinion of legal highs in general lol. trip report below)

Okay meth seems to be a hit and miss with people. However it was a huge hit for me so you will find i compare it a lot. But now it's illegal cannot get a hold of it so went looking at Legal highs. Legal highs i find are difficult to find information on as they call it bath salts and plant fertilizer (which a lot of people make the mistake that they are actually taking plant fertilizer, they are not, if you fed them your plants they would die lol) but it avoids drugs laws in the UK which i guess makes them more dangerous then they should be! i can spend and entire day researching a product it's frustrating. I do think it's a bit silly and the sheet ban on legal highs coming in December will suck i do not believe it will stop people getting high, it will just mean people will be in more danger when they choose street vendors. Of course i understand why some drugs should be made illegal but all is just ridiculous.

OKAY so didn't know what to expect of these. came in orange capsules. Swim had to take out of the capsules as swim can't swallow pills :(. The contents was green and smelt like a mix of herbs and chemicals :S. I do not see any of this experimenting a waste of money whether they work or not because at least i know for future anyways:

So took them and in a bout half and hour got high which shocked me as they only cost £6 for two (took both). I was expecting a chatty high but i was too relaxed i felt like i couldn't be bothered to talk which was odd. it made me feel really good though in a subtle way i can't explain that, different kind of euphoria to proper stimulants like a really relaxed one. Everyone who took it in group felt same swims kept saying mmm im so relaxed, the room was silent other than that though lol because we just didn't want to talk so we put on music to reduce awkwardness. Made swim sleepy after a few hours (about 2) so went to sleep lol not what i expected even though i wasn't sure what to expect. But then the next morning everyone felt horrifically ill :/ everyone threw up but swim :| this sickness carried on for two- three days which was stupid! swim eventually threw up, swims sick was full on blue!! WTF lol sorry for that info haha. but felt a lot better after that.

Overall it isn't a bad drug for something mild like you actually feel something nice from it unlike many legal highs. It's from a well trusted vendor (although they changed their recipe about a month ago on all their products and they completely sucked but so many people complained im sure they would have changed back) oh and these are generation 4 pills i believe. But the sickness wasn't nice :( if you don't mind that chance then go ahead but i HATE!! feeling ill. sorry i didn't set it out great wasn't documenting the times. I think taking one pill would be better.

Will be reveiwing other legals any of the above i mentioned in my experience you want to know about let me know and ill write about it. And will talk about Lunar wave and Recharge soon (got them in post will let you know how it goes( Lunar wave is from same people who did ivory wave but i think it will suck but we'll see :) )

Tagged by White Rose
substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_inexperienced
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
oh hibena as they are from same maker they were a lot simular in the high that i got hope this helped!

my advice is to stay away from most substances being sold as "legal highs" without telling you what you are actually ingesting. there are plenty of substances that if you look hard enough you can find a legit vendor and will actually know what you are putting in your system. It is too easy to get scammed or poisoned by taking some mystery pill labeled "legal high" even if they do state what may be in there, try to find if someone has tried them before as some companies that sell predosed substances, you don't always get what you are paying for.

Well. i do understand that taking things that are a bit dodgey are going to cause bad side effects but i take precausions to minimizing risk tbh if people are taking drugs im sure they don't really care too much about what goes into their body as long as they get them high. Im not that obnocious however i do do it a lot for experimental use, if i have a bad trip then okay it's expected. I don't intend to be doing it all my life but meth was a very good drug and that was legal not long ago so my theory is there has got to be other interesting stuff like that out there. People are going to try legals regardless of any warning really so im just letting people know and finding out myself too :) sorry i didn't mean to sound like you attacked me therefore defending my self just kinda came out that way. thankyou for the advice. The other option would be illegals however and that certainly isn't a good replacement. I make sure i use legit vendors, this pill is very harmless one compared to some one the market.

Well. i do understand that taking things that are a bit dodgey are going to cause bad side effects but i take precausions to minimizing risk

Knowing what you are about to put in your body is the most important precaution you can take.

tbh if people are taking drugs im sure they don't really care too much about what goes into their body as long as they get them high.

No, I'm afraid you are wrong. I take drugs and I care very much what goes in my body. I make sure to the best of my ability I know what it is I am taking. I don't buy branded legal highs.

Im not that obnocious however i do do it a lot for experimental use, if i have a bad trip then okay it's expected. I don't intend to be doing it all my life but meth was a very good drug and that was legal not long ago so my theory is there has got to be other interesting stuff like that out there. People are going to try legals regardless of any warning really so im just letting people know and finding out myself too :)

The problem is you have described an experience with a branded product which may contain chemical X today, but tomorrow it may contain chemicals Y and Z, so the value of your report to others is dubious. The manufacturers lie and change "ingredients" all the time.

The other option would be illegals however and that certainly isn't a good replacement.

That's not true either, there are specific legal chemicals where you have at least some level of confidence that you know what you are buying... Please avoid branded crap, because you don't know what the hell it is.

Also, depending on how they are acquired of course, illegal drugs can in fact be more reliable and safer! Except for the bit where you get a criminal record. Use some kind of test wherever possible.

Last edited:
It does not make any sense to write a report about a complete mystery drug. Trip Reports exists to help educate people about the effects of specific chemicals so they can make an objective decision about whether it is a good idea to dose with a chemical they have been considering. That said, I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.