Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

good acid and candy flipping tipping

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
I've got a couple of nice superman cids at the moment and I am getting some good (yes good) green ?'s tomorrow.
anyone know of any other nice acid going 'round?
How do the flippers like to mix?
I've enjoyed taking e about 1 1/2 hours after I drop the cid before and was wondering how and why people time their flips?
Going to see * whilst doing this too Ü

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
I did hear that green ?s were MDA rather MDMA.
Your timing is about what I'd be doing, have fun.
Just a question regarding the Superman . . . how long have you had it for? Is this one of the ones which went round AGES ago, or are there more coming around?
thanks

okies, me LOVE to flip..... but i REALLY like to enjoy the acid first, and it sounds like you have some nice stuff so have fun with that THEN pill.
when candyflipping i always trip first, then i like to drop maybe 2 hours into the trip - or i have this thing that whenever i'm tripping i get at some point very "moreish", meaning that i want some more of ANY substance. this is often when i drop a pill if i'm candyflipping.
but yeah, maybe try 2 hours after the trip and i'd recommend going in halves with the pill, i always peak harder when i'm flipping....
bk
ps ENJOY, lucky damn so-and-so
wink.gif

------------------
.... what time is love?? 8:45 ....

Yeah basically what BK said!!!!!
So these Supermans are good hey???
------------------
clickity clack
clickity clack
KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!

few of the boys over @ aus social, went to *, and had a couple of these supermans with them
smile.gif

I didn't take one, but these boys were having the time of their life!!
------------------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------
<+\Tesi

[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
crapola, ive been trying so hard to get some good 'cid in sydney, but i havent even found any, except one deal that fell through, so i may jsut resort to getting K
i want acid crapola (havent tripped for 3 years and for some reason am absolutely dying too
smile.gif
)
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Good Green ?'s are NOT MDA. They do not feel, smell, taste, look, test, ANYTHING to do with MDA IMHO
smile.gif

I was one of the dudes who popped supermans at Mystic so listen carefully....
This acid is mindblowing.
Thats a pretty big call, but hear me out. I munched one trip, about 1 hour later im dancing and feeling pretty straight then BOOOMM!!! It hits me and i feels sooooooo good and i have to sit down. Wave after magnificent wave of the shit hits me and for the next 2 hours i am paralysed with a fellow tripper watching the lasers. I thought i was starting to get my control back so i pop a Orange Alpha and go nuts!! 10 minutes later im spewing into a bin and breathing real fast...of course im thinking "oh no, not tonight, please dont let me pagg out tonight!!!"
I sit myself down, sweating/breathing/racing like a motherfucker for about 20 mins, suddenly realise that i have just spewed $30 into a garbage bin...expectantly i freak out a bit!
Ended up that i had absorbed it and made a good tranisition from acid to MDMA, but the acid stayed lingering for hours.
My advice - take it VERY easy. Its good shit, and take your time with it cause two hits of the shit i had would have put me 6 foot under (I am not kidding).
Good luck and i envy you,
moocho
biggrin.gif

------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

Ah, the supermans are good indead.
There have been two batches recently that I've seen both done with a dropper.
The second batch was stronger with bigger better splotches.
Just so as everyone knows, there are a lot of these going around sydney at the moment but maybe not alot of dealers with them?
They have the yellow and black superman symbol on the front and the drops of sid are done on the join of 4 tabs. Be picky (look at the back) and you'll get one twice as strong cause the splotches aren't to even on the ones I've had.

Droped half of these Superman trips on Sat night. First time on acid might i add.
Well hit in an hour, laughing and going nuts with friends (not at mystic)! Just at home having a blast. Dunno about candly flipping.... but something to look forward to!!
Half a tab got me tripping for 5 hours, so watch how much u take...
+ ((?) will = HELL OF A GOOD TIME!!

Ahhhh candyflipping. Yum!. My advice is to take your acid first and wait a good 3 hours. Play with the acid first, then drop and enter la la land
smile.gif

Well, I took 3 supermen and waited about 2 1/2 hours before taking my green ?.
I was fucked.. the acid was going great guns but after I took the pill I was floored, very happy and couldn't stop moving but tripping so very very hard.
I enjoyed the experience big time but next time I take such nice stuff in combo I think I'll stay home.
Oh yeah I was smoking some amyl nitrate dipped cigarettes (dont set yourself alight if you don't know how to do it) aswell through the night too. definate overload..Ü

how ya make amyl dipped ciggies
wouldnt it all blow up in ya face when ya lit it.

How to make a smokeable amyl cigga Ü
ok, get your cigarette and very quickly dip the tip in your vial of amyl.
once removed hold upright (butt down tip up) and watch for the amyl to seep through the paper downwards, you don't want it to get right down to the butt if possible, about halfway is good.
Let it dry for a couple of seconds and then wet the outside of the cig paper where you can see the amyl by dipping your finger in water and running it up the cig. Do this all round so it is a bit wet right to the tip. You don't want to do it to close to the butt as it willweaken the cigga.
Hold away from face and light the end.
Now hopefully the amyl soked tobacco is lit and the wet paper isn't. If it goes up all over just quickly blow it out and use a bit more water.
It isn't as hard as it sounds, and the effect is much greater than just sniffing.
Have fun and if you burn yourself don't blame me Ü