• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Do you get smashed at christmas?

when you say 'smashed' i'm thinking of getting drug and breaking your moms good china.

i usually smoke a fatty blunt and munch the fuckout, we open pressentes where i stay after lunch since most of us sleep in till noon anyway,well the young-adults do atleast.
so after munch,i'll go check the laundry,hit a bowl,head back upstairs and do the opening pressenests thing anyway. thankgod for the low lightish xmas lights,i dont use eyedrops on chrstmas.
after that shit prob hit the dope guy up and trade the bestbuy giftcards, and cash for a weeks worth of boi.
.....after this fancy kite santa got caught in a tree i quit and started doing heroin.
thanks

it would be rude not to get smashed christmas day i'v already brought a couple bottles of whiskey for the day, Then maybe hit a lil 2CE or 4-ACO-DMT and watch the grinch when everyones in bed

Just some speed, booze, olanzapine and tramadol so I'll be acting like a healthy young man. No partying after the celevrations though, I haven't done that in the past 3 years either since my I've been a dad for that time span now.

i usually smoke a fatty blunt and munch the fuckout
you havent had olanzapine. :D ive gained 10kg since im on it, waiting for 15-20 more until i slow down again. i am SOOO looking forward to xmas dinner. god its gonna be a HUGE munchfest for me. :D

New Years we would go to my stepdad's parents where the liquor was ever flowing. All the grownups were drinking except Grandma. One time my step dad got so wasted when it was time for supper, his face fell into his dinner plate. He had mashed potatoes all stuck in his beard with Grandma shrieking "Richard, wake up!" That was more than 30 years ago and sometimes I still tease him about it.
LOL wtf?! That sounds like it came straight from some Chevy Chase flick lol.

Here's some <3 for all those who have to spend xmas without family or friends!!
<3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Who doesn't? Its X-Mas!! I already live everyday like its the weekend...on christmas its only tradition to open presents with the family while doing the normal routine (light up the trees, pop+rail a few stix, and get your nod on)

Happy Holidays All!

last x-mass,i was 15 days clean off heroin and had a few drinks,after an hour or so i started abusing my british brother in law about his country,i made cheese by making a black russian with bailys as we ran out of tia maria,it curdled.

then i stayed up all night with panic attacks and anxiety,after 9hours of lying awake in bed fearing i was about to die from heart failure,i got up and turned on the news to see 13 people were killed at an xmass mass at a church in nigeria,and started crying about it,it took me 4 days to feel rite after that experience.

last x-mass,i was 15 days clean off heroin and had a few drinks,after an hour or so i started abusing my british brother in law about his country,i made cheese by making a black russian with bailys as we ran out of tia maria,it curdled.

then i stayed up all night with panic attacks and anxiety,after 9hours of lying awake in bed fearing i was about to die from heart failure,i got up and turned on the news to see 13 people were killed at an xmass mass at a church in nigeria,and started crying about it,it took me 4 days to feel rite after that experience.

well merry fucking xmas lol.

i dont drink usually i just get high and stuff

ill have a drink or two at the xmas parties

Only on festivus juice.

200 proof ethyl extraction of cyanescens and cubensies reduced and added to an "empty" acid vial, shaken, not stirred and added to cranberry tea.

For added fun pour festivus juice into communal pot of cranberry yea at Christmas party ;)

i've woken up on christmas morning still tripping from the night before a few times, especially with DXM. Not exactly comfortable or the way to be around family though. I'll be alone with my gf this christmas so will probably just get really benzod, vape some cannabis and watch the wire. Kind of depressing but it's better than hanging out with my family the whole time.

as an older sibling i used to do the whole santa thing, wrapping presents setting things up while tripping lol. I don't know if could handle that kind of shit anymore.

merry christmas.

Just get through Christmas without any family quarrels, please.
Save getting stoned for New Year,

I do this thing where I mix Christmas, and Hannukah.
On the 12 days leading up to Christmas, I go on a stimulant binge.

Day 3 a group of choir boys are outside singing carrolls. Wait. No. No one's outside.

Day 5 I hear real sligh bells circling my house. I get eerie tingles of anxiety

Day 7 and 8 I can hear a distant "Ho Ho HO!" as Santa is approaching my house.

Day 10 I realize that Santa has surveillance set up all over my house and he is working a conspiracy by the FBI-DEA-CIA to invite himself into my home and search it for drugs. He knows when I'll be sleeping, so I HAVE to stay awake.

Day 11 I see Santa hiding around my house, every corner, tricky little bastard. He already made it in.

Day 12 I chase him down the street, but he manages to stay slightly out of my vision, crafty son of a bitch. He clearly got the information he needed to report to the CIA. I run back home, sell all my presents and attempt to buy a plane ticket to Cuba. Unfortunately I realize the Plane ticket guy is actually a speed dealer.

On a serious note, I told that story to a group of tweakers and they threatened me with my life. I guess I know who's getting a lump of coal this Christmas.

Last edited:
I do this thing where I mix Christmas, and Hannukah.
On the 12 days leading up to Christmas, I go on a stimulant binge.

Day 3 a group of choir boys are outside singing carrolls. Wait. No. No one's outside.

Day 5 I hear real sligh bells circling my house. I get eerie tingles of anxiety

Day 7 and 8 I can hear a distant "Ho Ho HO!" as Santa is approaching my house.

Day 10 I realize that Santa has surveillance set up all over my house and he is working a conspiracy by the FBI-DEA-CIA to invite himself into my home and search it for drugs. He knows when I'll be sleeping, so I HAVE to stay awake.

Day 11 I see Santa hiding around my house, every corner, tricky little bastard. He already made it in.

Day 12 I chase him down the street, but he manages to stay slightly out of my vision, crafty son of a bitch. He clearly got the information he needed to report to the CIA. I run back home, sell all my presents and attempt to buy a plane ticket to Cuba. Unfortunately I realize the Plane ticket guy is actually a speed dealer.

On a serious note, I told that story to a group of tweakers and they threatened me with my life. I guess I know who's getting a lump of coal this Christmas.

lol

i used to be a maaaaaajor alcoholic and i really just don't like getting drunk anymore. such a dirty, filthy high. gimmie my opiods and a few beers and the family loves me =D

i used to be a maaaaaajor alcoholic and i really just don't like getting drunk anymore. such a dirty, filthy high. gimmie my opiods and a few beers and the family loves me

I agree alcohol does feel very dirty, but it gives a really nice buzz. :)

I actually didn't this year. However, I was surrounded by old people drinking wine and it made me fucking ill. Family was "aiding my recovery" by not offering me alcohol, just surrounding me with it. Fuck my recovery dammit, do your fucking job as host and get me loaded on wine in a box.

I've *tried* to get drunk but it's not happenin'. 8( Oh to be a teen again, when I could sink three buds and be off me head, haha

I actually didn't this year. However, I was surrounded by old people drinking wine and it made me fucking ill. Family was "aiding my recovery" by not offering me alcohol, just surrounding me with it. Fuck my recovery dammit, do your fucking job as host and get me loaded on wine in a box.

Too much alcohol and too little ganga around....due to too much alcohol brother got in fight with brother-in-law,would that have happened w/o the alcohol(wiskey to be exact)? Doubt it.