Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E - Experienced (15mg) - Quality Control

tastethealex

Bluelighter
A friend and myself had just received some 2C-E from a new vendor. And so, to be safe, I was going to take the first dose to test how strong it was, being the dosage is so small. I made sure to get a good night rest. I had some coffee in the morning when I got up around 7am, made myself breakfast around 10am. Even though my normal dosage is 15mg disolved into a 20oz drink and sipped on over about 30 min to reduce the anxiety and nausea (which is tollerable, but if I can avoid it, why not) durring the come up. I was also planing to take 10mg but decided to test it through a pill capsule and at 15mg (12mg capsule 3mg in my drink) this way I would have a better feel for the come up and how I am going to react to the trip.

T+0:00 - It's 1:15, I swallow the pill and wash it down with my drink. It's a nice cool day out and I have nothing planned. I begin to straighten up the house as I wait for this to hit me.

T+0:45 - I begin to feel a bit of tension in my jaw and a slight discomfort in my stomach. I decide to take a small hit of pot to help relax the tension and my stomach. Not enough to feel hig at all just to fell more comfortable. My plan works, although I don't feel stoned from the pot, I do begin to not feel sober. I beleive the pot helped stimulate the begining of my trip.

T+1:45 - Definately tripping. Nothing too visual yet. Although things dont seem to apear the same they aren't warping, moving or changing colors at all like I have had from 2C-E in the past. At this time my friend has to go to work and I will have to be alone for what I thought was going to only be a couple hours. I wasn't too worried about this since I took a relatively low dose. Considering I have taken up to 40mg of 2C-E before and been just fine. I can handle high doses of psychedelics. However, I no longer care to do more than necessary. I would also like to note that one of my roomamtes had just recently moved out. The one who had all the furnature in the livingroom. So, for a while our living room is completely empty which basically leaves me to my room for means of entertainment.

T+2:15 - For the past half I hour I have been workign on a new Techno track. Things are starting to be a bit confusing and seem like too much of a hastle now to continue workign on the track, I'm beginning to trip pretty good, Colors are standing out. Calm CEVs not too intense, but definately noticable. I begin to notice the energies around objects but not too much open eyed visial distortions. I decide to leave my track on repeat while I surf the tv for somethign to repeat.

T+2:30 - 15 minutes have gone by and I'm getting slightly annoyed I can't find anything on tv. I realize my head is slightly hurting and I am starting to get hungry. Food does not seem apealing but I know it will help. I would normally smoke pot, but since I am by myself I decide I don't want to risk smoking and things getting to intense while I am alone. Although I am confident this would not happen, better safe than sorry. I go to the kitchen to get some juice and some bread. The juice tastes great, but so much as having food in my mouth was makign me gag. I just could not bring myself to swallow the bread. I settle for sponge bob, something that doesnt require too much thinking and is visually stimulating. I grab a blanket since I am slightly cold. Although my feet and palms seem to bee sweating, or at least they feel so. I can't entirely tell since nothing I touch is getting wet but they feel as if they are sweating.

T+3:30 - How long have I been watching spongebob? It feels liek its been all day, at least 8 hours. I forgot how much 2Cs distort my perception on time. I look at the clock to see how long till someone should be home. Luckily, I haven taken a high enough dasage to forget what the numbers on the clock mean (Also a common effect of when I take a high dose of 2Cs). Someone should be home any minute. I'm really hungry but I still cant get myself to eat. And so I continue to drink juice so at least im getting some nutrients to run off of. I decide to watch a cheesy natiolal lampoon movie I saw a while back, cant remeber the name of it since it was one of those straight to DVD, but they still play it on the movie chanel when no one is home kind of movies. Again something visually stimulating that doesn't require too much thought.

T+5:00 - Why is no one home yet? How long have I been alone? The questions of existance and reality begin to flow through my brain, creating scenarios that my life has existed entirely in this house alone and that everything I remeber prior was all made up in my head. This is a common thought for when I am psychedelics. thankfully, I am coherent enough this time to easilly tell the difference between reality and these "theories" I still dont know why no one is home yet. I still can't eat. My head is starting to hurt a bit as the anxiety starts to build from the hunger feeling, which is almost getting hard to ignore. I begin to work on my music again to keep myself distracted. It cant be much longer till someone comes home.

T+5:30 - Finally, my roommate gets home. One of our friends came with them. They brought a game for ps2 to play. Unfortunately, the TV would not switch over to the input chanel and so The whole time my track has still been on repeat (which I might add, at the time, was still only a 30 second loop) I have no idea how long its been since I have for the most part been pacing the house at this point, just waiting for something to be different.

T+6:30 - My girlfriend finally gets home. I have given up at this point on getting the PS2 to work and start browsing around on the internet. Things still look pretty as they usually do on 2C-E but its not too distracting since the dosage was low (for me). I realize that now, since my gf is home, as well as my roommate, I can try smoking to see if that helps the anxiety, as well as me eating.

T+7:00 - The bowl has been packed for 30 min and I was to distracted to smoke it. Finally I do and almost imediately feel better. the visuals have greatly intensified from the pot and trails have become much more visible. Food does not seem appealing just yet, even though I still feel hungry. I do manage to eat some crackers slowly, this is progress and also helps the anxiety go away.

T+9:00 - I've pretty much come back to normal, although there is still a sparkle and a slight hint of being on something it is far too background to really consider tripping. Some pot could maybe help extend another hour out of the trip, but I don't find it to be necessary. I still haven't ate, although I have been hungry still. It started to feel so normal and I was too distracted every time I went into the kitchen to get food, that I never ended up eating. I decided to make some soup and watch a little TV before I go to sleep.

T+11:00 - Decided to go to bed. I smoke a bowl as usual to help me relax and fall asleep. I toss and turn for a little bit having some trouble getting comfortable. this goes on for maybe 30 minutes and I'm out for the night. I woke up easily the next day made my GF coffee while she got ready for work. Got bored and went back to sleep for another few hours. Felt a little cranky the next day, this however was more so cause I really hadn't had much to eat durring the trip.

Over all it was a good trip. A lot of boredome in those few hours I spent alone, which felt almost as if those few hours were a few weeks. I have some 2C-P I will need to test next week. This time, I'm not doing it alone.

Last edited:
Nice report...........2c-e is my favorite psychedelic at the moment. As far as 2c-p is concerned...don't go into as easy going as you would 2c-e. I had one of the hardest/longest trips of my life on 10mg's 2c-p. I went into thinking it would be like 2c-e but it is like 2c-e's giant, freakshow cousin.....not to be taken lightly. Happy tripping and be safe :)

Yeah, I was planning to start out with only 5 or 6mg of 2c-p, Ive had a lot of interest in it since its so long lasting and similar to 2C-E. 2C-T-7 is my favorite psychedelic, but takes a lot out of me so I don't do it often. So 2C-E is my preferred substance.

Yes 2c-p takes ages to come on and when it fully peaks you are FULLY into the trip....ego becomes an object to play with and then melts into the void along with everything you have ever known. It is like a long version of a DPT peak....very strange indeed. Can be lovely but be prepared in all aspects.

thanks for the advice, Will defiantly take this into consideration when I finally give this stuff a try.