• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

I've a question about redosing. I took 50mg of ecstasy last weekend and it was a perfect amount, kinda strong. About a half an hour later I took another 50mg and the roll turned really unpleasant, I threw up and got a bad headache that lasted for a day. Still, the effects only lasted for like 2 hours? I accidentally took way too much at a festival three weeks ago and had a comedown for 3 days, could it be the reason that it didn't last long enough this time? How much should I redose and when? I'm kinda new to MDMA and I have zero tolerance for any drugs. Even my more experienced friends don't know anyone who has a tolerance as low as me.

I have a question about dosing. This is my first time doing mdma. I feel like i can handle it and im not too afraid to do 'to much'. I want to roll for as long as possible too. Would starting with 150mg, and then 2 hours later taking 100mg be too much? Like i said i have never done mdma before. The stuff i have is pure mdma, and im not worried about being in bed a day or two after. I read that the higher dose might just make the peak shorter but more intense. Is that true? I think i would rather have a longer less intense peak, but im not sure how much to take. I definitely want to redose just to make the roll last longer though.

You are underestimating how powerful MDMA is. I don't know why you think you can handle 'to much' of something you've never even experienced.

^ completely true

The dosage of MDMA is between 1-2 mg/kg, so for myself at 65kg I might dose between 65mg-130mg. I might also round those up a little to 70-135mg as it is unlikely the MDMA is 100% pure.

Redosing will not be necessary the first time you use MDMA. You will likely be so high and absorbed in the experience that you will completely forget about the idea of doing more MDMA until the experience is coming to an end, at which point a redose would not bring back the pleasant effects.

Taking large doses or excessive redoses of MDMA is irresponsible, potentially dangerous and will greatly increase the chances not only of a comedown, but of seeing the persistent negative after effects this drug can induce (it has a nasty dark side).

When you are more experienced with MDMA, you could try taking one redose of half your initial dose between 1-2 hrs after your first dose, this will extend the experience by an hour. Redosing more often than this or with higher doses is a bad idea and generally unnecessary.

Remember to keep a few months between each time you use MDMA.

I have a question about dosing. This is my first time doing mdma. I feel like i can handle it and im not too afraid to do 'to much'. I want to roll for as long as possible too. Would starting with 150mg, and then 2 hours later taking 100mg be too much? Like i said i have never done mdma before. The stuff i have is pure mdma, and im not worried about being in bed a day or two after. I read that the higher dose might just make the peak shorter but more intense. Is that true? I think i would rather have a longer less intense peak, but im not sure how much to take. I definitely want to redose just to make the roll last longer though.

mdma has a sweet spot. you don't get any more positive effects if you dose higher, just side effects.

150mg + a 100mg booster is ok if you weigh 100kg. the dosage range is 1-2mg/kg body weight. beginners should rather tend towards the low end of that range (not just to be safe or to know how you react; you really need less the first few times).

how do you know that your mdma is pure? have you tested it yourself with gc/ms? if you have not tested it in a proper laboratory you cannot know that it is pure.

why should you be in bed? some people get depression a few day afterwards, some are just a little tired the next day. but generally there's no need to stay in bed. it's not like an severe alcohol hangover at all. the first few times most people get an afterglow with elevated mood rather than depression.

I know this thread is old but i think this is the place where i should ask this question .
Well i'm not an "advanced" mdma user but boy do i enjoy the roll.
took it for the first time a few years back . i don t even remember the dosage but i think it was somewhere around 150 + 50 after.
This year as i got a lot of problems off my ass(end of the summer) i thought why not go to parties. At the parties i encountered some mdma pills and i thought yhea why not .
1st party - 200 in one go
2nd party (2 weeks later) - ~200 +(4h later) ~150 idk for sure, it was crystal
3rd (1 month later) - ~100 +(1h later) ~150
4th (2 weeks later) - and here is where i crossed the line a bit i think : 280 at once +(4h later) 320 + (3h later) 200 . as i am a beginner and i wasn t that well informed i didn t know that the second hit wouldn t be as powerful as the first one . that s where i got disappointed. after that 280 i didn t get to boost my roll . it felt like the effect was continuously wearing off. Got some hallucinations in the morning but the euphoria was gone. fortunately, i drank enough water but i wasn't really thinking about my body temperature. i was sweating too much . i was wet from head to toes yet i was still dancin' . danced for 10h with just a few short breaks. it was really stupid of me but it was only because of the thrill. now the thing is i know how much mdma i should do and how often but lots of my friends are doing dosages as big as mine .
now you'll probably tell me : lay off it . take a few months break . yhea well i'm planning on doing that after the NYE . until then : there are 2 more parties i want to go to . one is in 1 week (3 weeks since the last party). one is in 3 weeks after the next party.
now my question is : how much should i take next time to get the best and longest roll ? i'm 180cm tall and have 80kg. but due to the fact that the tolerance grew i don t think 150-200 will be enough (even tho i m planning on smoking pot too). sooo what s your opinion on this ?

@sconolet: well I can see this is not the answer you want to hear but my gut feeling is that if you take MDMA a week from now, you will get a depression of some level (mild or less mild, I can tell you that I didn't enjoy mine even if it wasn't major on a scale of depressions).
Skipping that and having some in a month (new years I suppose) would be more reasonable.
I believe the redoses (if taken) are advised as just small bumps that are like 1/3 of the initial dose, such as 150+50. Your redoses have been way too big.

@sconolet: well I can see this is not the answer you want to hear but my gut feeling is that if you take MDMA a week from now, you will get a depression of some level (mild or less mild, I can tell you that I didn't enjoy mine even if it wasn't major on a scale of depressions).
Skipping that and having some in a month (new years I suppose) would be more reasonable.
I believe the redoses (if taken) are advised as just small bumps that are like 1/3 of the initial dose, such as 150+50. Your redoses have been way too big.

Thanks for replying !
Well i get it and i totally agree with you . i won't skip the upcoming party tho . i have my reasons ( and not just the hype of getting high) . I think that my redosing will be by the book this time . i wasn't aware of a lot of facts until a few days ago when i saw an informative video about mdma. after that i discovered this forum . good stuff.
but i still haven't got my answer for the following question : what amount ( approx.) should i take to get a good as hell roll (implying a long time too) ? Anyone ? Not asking for a precise answer. Thanks anyway :D

While reading around here I notice the duration people have when they roll. Common seems to be ~4h of a single dose.

That confuses me a bit. When I roll I usually peak for ~45 minutes - 1h, then the mellow part sets in, after 2 1/2 - 3h I am back on earth.

If your first rolls was longer and then start to become shorter tollerance is an answer.

Making a long break will help.

Hello guys, Im rather new to tripping on molly and have only one roll behind me, although i tried doing as much research as possible. My 1st time i took 160mg with double 80mg redose every 3 hours or so(185lbs/85kg male) . I felt great, no anxiety although my memory is a little blurry how hard (or if at all) i felt the kick from second redose as small amount of weed was involved at that point. Planning my second experience 6.5 week after the first one. Far from Optimal i know, after that i will stay clean atleast 2 months, will try do 3. I've heard that less is often more with MDMA and here come my questions. 1. Is less better in broader perspective not to abuse serotonin and feel better days after, or is it related to the trip itself? I admit i like higher doses of various substances, so what would be the upper limit for my next roll not to go overboard? 2. How would redosing once, but with heavier dose work? For the example above doing the initial 160 and the 100/110 once instead of double 80? Thank you in advance!