• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

hansimglück

Bluelighter
If you have a question about dosing, post it here.
DO NOT CREATE A NEW THREAD.

-NoT

While reading around here I notice the duration people have when they roll. Common seems to be ~4h of a single dose.

That confuses me a bit. When I roll I usually peak for ~45 minutes - 1h, then the mellow part sets in, after 2 1/2 - 3h I am back on earth. Despite the fact that it is a fucking lovely feeling I am really upset with the MDMA just acting so short in my body.

Since I have a low body weight I always dose between 80 - 100 mg and never redose more than once (that extends the high to ~4h for me), usually half of the initial dose. I always feel pretty floored of such a dose, so I don't tend to dose higher.

I ask myself, reading the duration of other rollers - how does the dose regulate the length of the roll? May it be worth trying to rise the dose, feeling even more floored, but being maybe 1h more in paradise? ;)

Or may I have the problem of being a fast metabolizer? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe what you think is 80-100 mgs is really not 80-100 mgs..
or maybe you just arent taking a high enough dose, or at least not anymore.
Maybe what you consider to be "back on earth" people still count as rolling still.

maybe to much vitamin c in the diet? i read this somewhere that vc actually decreases the duration of mdma, cant be 100% sure though.

80-100mg that aren't 80-100 - well, I had different qualities so far. Some was shitty and some was 'woah'. Not saying that I got my hands on really pure stuff - got no gc/ms here ;). Valid point, eventhough the material here doesn't seem to be bad ('I took 200mg and it was just ok?!'). For my next rolls I got my hands on a much more reliable source, I will see.

"maybe you just arent taking a high enough dose, or at least not anymore."

What do you exactly mean with that?

Considering the roll has finished while other still feel the roll - to describe the feeling I have after being back: Feeling really tired/exhausted, if I force myself to stay awake I feel relaxed and calm, everything feels still nice but the essence of the beauty has gone. Nothing I could compare to the last 30 - 60 minutes of the experience. (essence of the beauty doesn't refer to the massive waves of bliss ;), more like the diminished happyness before the comedown starts)

80-100mg that aren't 80-100 - well, I had different qualities so far. Some was shitty and some was 'woah'. Not saying that I got my hands on really pure stuff - got no gc/ms here ;). Valid point, eventhough the material here doesn't seem to be bad ('I took 200mg and it was just ok?!'). For my next rolls I got my hands on a much more reliable source, I will see.

"maybe you just arent taking a high enough dose, or at least not anymore."

What do you exactly mean with that?

The quality really matters. When you're taking 80-100 mgs of powdered mdma, maybe it's really only 50-60mgs with other things cut in it.

Not everyone is the same when it comes to rolling. I've had pills where i need to take 2-3 to feel good while a friend of mine (bigger than me too) can roll even harder than me on just 1 pill.
MDMA just effects everyone a little differently, and also tolerance is an issue. Tolerance builds with use and it also different from person to person. I have friends who can roll all the time with just 1 pill each time, while i roll only about every 3-5 weeks and i still need around 3 strong pills to be good.

I think it might have to do with how much you do it, body weight and height and such.

dosage for new years

So its gonna be my 3rd time rolling, its been about 5 weeks since my last roll and ive been taking antioxidants and 5-HTP. ive got 2 pillz ready for a newyears kickback but im not sure when/how i should take em. i wanna get floored towards the end of the night if its possible as well.

The quality really matters. When you're taking 80-100 mgs of powdered mdma, maybe it's really only 50-60mgs with other things cut in it.

Not everyone is the same when it comes to rolling. I've had pills where i need to take 2-3 to feel good while a friend of mine (bigger than me too) can roll even harder than me on just 1 pill.
MDMA just effects everyone a little differently, and also tolerance is an issue. Tolerance builds with use and it also different from person to person. I have friends who can roll all the time with just 1 pill each time, while i roll only about every 3-5 weeks and i still need around 3 strong pills to be good.

I am aware of those facts. Regarding quality (no powder here, just crystals, but had crystalized material already that was cut heavily) I had good stuff and shitty stuff and I pretty much know what a 'good dose' feels like for me. Intensity is not a problem, that is why I haven't have rolled of really high doses before since I don't feel the need to get really fucked up - or, I found my sweet spot?

Just the duration of my rolls feels pretty short and thats why I would like to know how much the dose affects the duration of a roll for other users or if the 'every user reacts differently to substance x' is a problem for me here.

Tolerance also can't be the problem. Every single roll I had, from the first to the last, was pretty short :(. I am not really spacing out rolls (3-4 weeks break inbetween except some special occasions), but I also don't tend to binge or take high doses or redose more than one to two times.

Maybe I should try a much higher dose when I get my hands on new material and hope it isn't too much (hooray 130 lbs.. ).

When and how much for NYE/NYD?

Hey guys/girls,

I would appreciate your thoughts/advice on my drug taking over 2010/11 New Years Eve/Day.

My goal is to keep going for as long as possible, but also to have some nice peaks along the way.

Event: NYE/NYD dance festival. That is:

NYE 10pm-3am,
NYD 12pm-10pm,
NYD Afterparty 10pm onwards.

And rest/sleep/party inbetween events.

Gear: I have 5 MDMA caps, the quality has been tested and good. Alcohol & Speed may be present.

Company: 5-10 good freinds, all experienced with festivals and have good tolerance.

History: I'm 27 yrs, very fit and healthy, have done my fair share of dropping, havent taken anything all year.

So far my plan is:

- Drop 1 cap NYE. Party till early morning.

- Try for 2-3 hrs sleep on NYD before 12pm.

- Drop cap at the NYD event, and another 1 hour later.

- Rail/Snort a cap before afterparty.

- Drop cap at afterparty.

~OR~:

Take 1 cap each night for 5 nights. :)

Thanks advance for replies and happy Xmas + NYE! :)

Cheers

Last edited:
I don't know a lot about this and can't give you a whole lot of advice BUT I don't think you should be drinking alcohol at the same time. MDMA is sometimes cut with speed so I wouldn't be too overworried on that but it is the alcohol that you should probably avoid.

I'm playing a set on NYE, along with 4 other DJs, I'm pretty pumped! Going to have about 150 people (A nicely sized rave), I'm popping 2 white echos, playing my set, once I'm done my first set and the other DJs go on, I'm going back stage and popping two yellow dub stars, then playing another set. Fucking pumped! Oh I'm probably going to an after party too, which should be fun... Probably gonna make some money since I have 26 yellow dub stars and 19 white echos xD

I'm playing a set on NYE, along with 4 other DJs, I'm pretty pumped! Going to have about 150 people (A nicely sized rave), I'm popping 2 white echos, playing my set, once I'm done my first set and the other DJs go on, I'm going back stage and popping two yellow dub stars, then playing another set. Fucking pumped! Oh I'm probably going to an after party too, which should be fun... Probably gonna make some money since I have 26 yellow dub stars and 19 white echos xD

Nice! Go crazy

I have done a bit of DJing but not playing live. Was wandering if playing while high effects your performance?

If it was me my hands would be all shaky and my tune selection would not be the best?

I guess everyone's tolerance is different?

If you're feeling floored try having a five hour energy or some other sort of caffeinated beverage to keep yourself up.

best plan:
take a parachute
an hour later another parachute and snort a fat line
then 2 or 3 hours later do another parachute

Nice! Go crazy

I have done a bit of DJing but not playing live. Was wandering if playing while high effects your performance?

If it was me my hands would be all shaky and my tune selection would not be the best?

I guess everyone's tolerance is different?

For some reason I find, while I'm rolling I pick the best songs and just get the fuck into it sooo easily, and just jam out haha. The crowd is usually pretty bad ass when I'm on too, so haha. I can't exactly judge my playing while rolling because I'm too out of it to even know :p

Yet Another Redosing thread

Hey Everybody, first time poster, long time creeper.

I know there's been thousands of re-dosing threads on here, but they all give a bunch of different answers, and this is a pretty specific scenario so I thought I'd start a new thread and ask for everyone advice, because I'm pretty Jr. with this stuf

First off, the basics, me and my guy friend are going to a show in about a month:

The show goes from 9pm-4am

I is a 120lbs female, with little experience.

He is 220lbs with a little bit more experience (he says that two pills in a night works fine for him, but that was for shorter shows)

Their favorite act starts at 1am, and they`d prefer to be peaking from 1am - 3or4ish

Their current plan is:

Me: Take one pill in line around 8:45ish, drop the same dose @ 12:30
Him: 1.5 pills in line, 1.5 at 12:30

How does this plan sound? How do you guys usually re-dose? It goes without saying that they`d like to be high for the whole show, but they could drop later if it would time things out better, maybe around 10 or so? At any rate, any advice/personal preference would be super helpful.

Thx In Advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
pop at 10, redose at 12:30 (if you plan on taking only two) but i recommend
pop 1 in line at 8:45, pop another at 10:30 and pop another whole (or half) at 12 or 13:20

Also, they`re dropping pilled MDMA, not pressed X, I know that doesn`t make much of a difference but w.e