• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

please edit event name out. no event names where you will be taking drugs, #11 ED guidelines.

Rolling for 12 hours may be difficult to achieve. I prefer re-dosing as soon as possible....usually the second dose 1-2 hours or so after the first, so this doesn't necessarily extend the experience by very long. I'll take up to three times but I really prefer twice, the third has diminishing returns.

My suggestion would be to pick a period of time that you want to roll and enjoy it then rather than trying to stretch it out too long.

2nd time with E - dosage and timing?

I've been reading a ton of threads about MDMA dosing lately, and it seems as though it's a trial-and-error kind of thing with most people. But since I'm pretty new with it I figured I'd get some of your opinions anyway.

I was with my SO at my house the first time (a month ago). We started with half a pill each and then took the other half a little over an hour later because neither of us felt anything. I felt open and warm and emotional for a couple of hours, but I never truly felt like I was rolling. My SO says that he really never felt anything. Later on I looked up our pills on ecstasydata.org, and it said that they only had a trace of MDMA. That night was lovely, but I'm pretty sure neither of us really had taken enough MDMA to have the full experience.

Anyhow, we have the same pills for this weekend because it's difficult to get others where we live. After everything I've read and considering the small amount of MDMA in our pills, I figure that we should both double-drop at first and then boost with one a little bit later.

What you do guys think? Is that the best way to extend the effects, or will that just give me a quick, intense peak and then nothing?

^^^^^ Have you tested the pill with a test kit or even checked it on pill reports? When was the Ecstasy data report done for the pill you think is the same? Did it come from your area?

There is no regulation in this industry so just because one pill is tested and it comes up x mg dont expect they will all be the same.

Stick to your normal dose provided you are positive they are mdma by using a test kit. You can always add more later but you cant untake it.

^^^^^ Have you tested the pill with a test kit or even checked it on pill reports? When was the Ecstasy data report done for the pill you think is the same? Did it come from your area?

There is no regulation in this industry so just because one pill is tested and it comes up x mg dont expect they will all be the same.

Stick to your normal dose provided you are positive they are mdma by using a test kit. You can always add more later but you cant untake it.

I haven't tested the pill myself, but I have looked it up on pillreports...although it's difficult to see for sure if they are the same by the pictures provided.

The ecstastydata info was uploaded on December 29, 2010 - seems pretty recent to me. And yes, it comes from my area. I know they are the same pills I took the first time, which didn't have much of an effect on either of us.

I had an amazing time rolling on some beans my bf and i had bought and taken about a month ago, green and pink monkeys. We bought took 5 rolls each and had an amazing time on them, only finding out a week later they only had a trace of mdma in them. Mind you the come down was not pleasant at all; he and i ended up blanking out around 4 am and waking up to pounding headaches. However, yes, they will have an affect on you only if taken in a higher dose.

ANOTHER Molly dosing question-

Hey guys, I'm new to BL and had a quick question. I've had quite a few pressed E pill experiences, some good, some not so good. A few weeks ago I got hold of some Molly caps for the first time. I swallowed the first one, wasn't feeling much after about 2 hours, just some anxious feelings, so I broke one of the caps open and put half the powder in my mouth and set the other half aside. Finally about 20 minutes later (bout 2.5 hrs after initial dose) I felt a peak on its way. As I was finally peaking I ate the other half letting it dissolve in my mouth washing it down with an orange slice (delicious btw).
My question is I have 2 more caps left and want to take them this weekend with some friends (they have their own). What is the most efficient way to dose? Should I skip swallowing the first pill and just take it as powder? I mean I had a great roll when it hit, just the comeup seemed abnormally long. Also I've heard debate on empty vs full stomach, in your experiences what works best for you? Any other tips are greatly appreciated!
I apologize in advance if this topic is beat to death. I have been lurking on here for a bit..

Thanks!!!

I would take on an empty stomach if u can and honestly i would just eat them in the gel caps but if you want it to hit faster u can put the powder or crystals under your tounge if u can take the taste or you could snort it the come up would be quick but it will not last as long.

Higher quality stuff seems to take longer to hit IME. Eating it on a well digested stomach will speed up the come up.

Maybe your dose is the problem. I started myself at 100mg, but after doing that a for a week or so, began starting at 200mg and sometimes topping up with 100mg after an hour or two. That would put me straight and rolling (all loved up) for the night.

1 pill or 2?

Dear Bluelighters,

I have 2 ecstasy rolls for future use. These are good ones. [Red equals] - they've been tested and reported to be very good, and I have had other ones in the past [different stamp] that were amazing who were from the same person. My question is, should I take one, or should I take both? Let me explain my history: The first time I rolled was around 3 years ago. My first time was was with one pill. Every time after that I had an average of 2.5 pills. I have rolled around 10-15 times within the last 3 years. The catch is, I haven't rolled for about 17 months. So it's by far the longest I have ever gone without rolling since I started. So I am thinking my tolerance might be way down at this point. Could this be the case? I know it will be a long, long time until I get my hands on rolls that are as powerful and as clean as the ones I have now. I would really prefer to just take 1 pill this time, and save 1 for future use - that would be ideal, if both rolls were good. Of course, if I only take one and my roll isn't very strong, then I have essentially wasted both because the next time I roll will also consist of an inadequate amount - 1 pill. In the past, when I've taken 2 or 3 it's been amazing. The only time I remember taking 1 was the first time, and I didn't really know what to expect, the roll wasn't very strong, and the pill was that good of quality. So I don't even know if that can be up for comparison.

What do you think I should do. One pill or both?
Thanks!

For maximum enjoyment, I would recommend dropping one of the flips, then once your coming down off the first one, dump the second flip.

For maximum enjoyment, I would recommend dropping one of the flips, then once your coming down off the first one, dump the second flip.

I thought that, as soon as you're coming down, any more mdma is useless?

Last time I rolled, I had one, didn't feel much, dropped another after an hour, and still didn't feel that much of a boost. Not sure if it was tolerance, but I've never taken two in a night. Both were the same, and tested positive for mdma.

Anyone know how to dose correctly?

As for OP, i'd recommend both, since you're used to doing 2 a night. But if you CAN get more out of a roll by dropping one, and then another later, then i'd do that instead. Although, im just not sure how dosing works...

It can be anyone's guess with E and one's tolerance. If you aren't afraid of having an intense rush, I would say take 2! I find the onset of E to be the most intense part of the whole experience.

I've always had success taking one and then topping up with another at at 1 1/2 hours in, it turbo charges your peak and extends the roll for another couple of hours. Don't wait until your down to take the second (remember, it will take 30-60 minutes to really get into your system)

Happy rolling!

Thanks for your input! It's not the onset i am afraid of -- I have handled taking up to 2.5 pills at once. My main concern is that after this long drought of not consuming any MDMA, will merely 1 pill suffice?

If anyone takes more than one pill, I would highly recommend NOT taking any pills after you are done peaking. I've done this a few times thinking that it would take the roll to the next level, but unfortunately is just elongates the comedown. In contrast, my favorite technique is to take the 2nd pill around 1.5 x the time it takes you normally to start coming up. ie: if you usually dont start feeling anything until around 30 mins after taking the first pill, I would recommend taking the second pill 1.5x30=45 mins after ingesting the first. At least, this has produced the best effects for me, personally.

I have always taken 2 pills with me.

The first time I went to a (real) nightclub back in November, I brought 2 Pink Diamonds with me, it was my second time experiencing MDMA, two of my friends only brought 1 with them.

One dropped, and was completely down by the end of the night (11pm - 4am)
The other friend, his pill had crushed in the bag, and was simply dust. He was completely sober come 2am?

I was off my face until 8am. They both swore by 2 pills minimum, and I've never needed more than 2 pills.

The first takes me high, but its the second that gives me that almighty rush, extreme eye wiggles, trails and trippyness. I always drop within an hour and a half after the first (depending on the strength of the pill, a whole one or a half).

I would take both, the night will be so much better. Otherwise imo, the pill will mearly tickle your memories of MDMA rather than show you what MDMA is again.

What should I do with my pills?

I've never really rolled balls before, just a slight roll. The most I've taken was two in one day and they were about 2 hours apart. I have 2 blue pokeball telephones and 1 white pokeball mac. In what periods of time should I take these to get the best roll for the longest time?

Last edited by a moderator: