• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

If you take your pill at 8:45pm you will not be peaking from 1am-3 or 4 am..
You will have to drop later.

What about if we drop again at 12:30?

I find that too long of a time between dropping.
From what I've noticed (and MANY people here at bluelight) when you redose, anything after like an hour and a half to two hours after the first pill won't really get you up any higher or help your roll out. It might extend it but you'll just get stimulant effects.
I would make it to where you're taking your first pill, and somewhere between 1 hour and 2 hours you are dropping your second one. (i always drop one and drop a second 1 hour later, always worked the best).

I find that too long of a time between dropping.
From what I've noticed (and MANY people here at bluelight) when you redose, anything after like an hour and a half to two hours after the first pill won't really get you up any higher or help your roll out. It might extend it but you'll just get stimulant effects.
I would make it to where you're taking your first pill, and somewhere between 1 hour and 2 hours you are dropping your second one. (i always drop one and drop a second 1 hour later, always worked the best).

In your/anyones experience would 3 drops then be a better solution? or would you just loose the roll and just be all cracked-out after the third?

- McGee <3

More or less, if you guys wanted to be rolling till 3:30-4 and wanted drop first drop at 9, what would you do? Or is this just too long to hope to roll?

I feel like a loser not being able to choose by own dosage, I'm new to all this so thx in advance

NYE/NYD dosage help

So me and my friend have 3 skittlez that were gonna split new year, we wanna take em soon as the clock hits 12AM. we wanna make the roll last as long as possible, and we have a bunch of weed for the rest of the night. but does anyone have any advice on how we should take our skittlez? also we wanna do something before new years (like as we wait for midnight) does anyone know anything we can do that wont affect our roll? thanks

It's so person based, I take like 5-7 pills of 150mg in 1 night if it isn't more, and no I don't do it alot, my tollerance is just VERY high (unfortunatly)

Body weight tolerance and just plain body chemistry comes into a factor. Every drug that i have done is this way; short, intense peaks. I think that while my peaks and overall rolls are shorter than most, i think they are more intense. Just how some people are, same thing w/ weed and other drugs.

Just how i am, and apparently you are too.

dosage ?

on jan 1 i rolled on 2 mints(yellow A's). The last time i rolled before that was over a year ago. Something special is coming up on jan 23. I know it is only 23 days after i rolled and i know i should space them out but this a one time special event and i have never rolled this close together ever. Now i exersise and eat relativley healthy. If i take the exact same pills, in your opinion do you think ill be fine with 2 again with it being only 23 days since the last time. thanks for your input...

If you do not know the quality of the pills and do not have much of a tolerance it is safest to start with one. When you have a better idea of their strength and purity of the pills you will be able to decide if it is better to start with more.

The pills here in the UK right now as usually at least 100mg minimum, some go as high as 130-40 (which is a heck of a dose imo).

I always drop 1 and wait atleast 1 hour or more to judge the effects. I can't even imagine double dropping (closest I came was 20 minutes apart, 90mg Pink Diamonds... Friends told me I was the most wrecked person in that place, and I believe them). I have chewed pills however. That does get you pretty mashed...

Take 1, judge an hour later. The pills you get next time may be way better.

first thing i would suggest is finding better pills...those dont seem to have alot of mdma and they wont do you much good if you want to roll for that long to. Im coming down from Canada to go to ultra as well and i cant decide how im gona be doing my rolls but i will prolly roll 2 days out of the 3 and ill be doing molly tested and pure from Canada.

oh no clue dude you will have to get them online i think..i would suggest get a kit and during the time you are waiting for ultra try to get some links going maybe picking up a few difff pills seeing which ones the best getting those and saving them for ultra...ultra is gona be fucking epic!!!! so be ready and loaded:D