• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

I'd rather start them off at 100mg or something like that, maybe even lower for the lightest ones. I don't have much experience, but I have seen girls that took too much the first time and it more or less ruined MDMA for them and that's a shame, really. I always think it's best to ease into it, but that's just my personal preference. Some people like to go balls out all the time. Why don't you ask the girls what they want, so they can decide for themselves? They won't know what dosage for what effect, but you can ask them if they'd rather risk going too light than too strong the first time. You can always do a redose after an hour or so if the initial dose is deemed too low. 100mg for a 100lbs girl ought to be quite a good dose anyway. I'm more than twice that, and I felt really good doing 120mg the first times. I'd wait for more people to chime in before deciding, though. Just my two cents :)

I recommend taking a 125-150mg dose at once, followed by a 75-100mg redose only if needed. With MDMA, less is more.

With my limited experience I've found this to be the best for me as well. I titrated my inital dose up from 70mg up to 150mg, but have to come to realize that I've redosed too much the first couple of times. I'm much more pleased with the effect I get from a good initial dose of 150mg (MDMA powder), and then a redose of 60-70mg an hour and a half after that. If i redose more, I'll feel much worse the following days. If the initial dose isn't high enough, I'm much more likely to chase it with too many redosages rather than just accepting the situation. I'm 6'1, 210lbs (188cm/95kg), by the way.

My girlfriend always wants to do more than me, she's kind of a sensation seeker personality. This means I've sometimes indulged in a second or even maybe third redosing. But really, the last two redosages are not the same as the initial dose and the first redose. I'm much better off lighting a spliff instead. I do indulge with spliffs when on MDMA, and as far as I can tell it's all for the better as reports say that cannabis protects/reduces neurotoxicity from MDMA. For me, there's a huuuge difference between one redosage and two/three redosages. Not worth it, IMHO.

Based on advise in this thread and from Mr.Shulgin himself I think I'll stick to my 150mg initial dose and one redosing of 60-70mg. If I do this no more than 4 times a year while eating healthy and lifting weights 3 x week, I'm quite confident/hopeful that any negative effects of MDMA will be minimal and tolerable. Better safe than sorry.

i'm new around here, been lurking for a bit and people are saying that in a night 200mg is a high dose?

before i start, im 5'11" 185 lbs/83kg or so, and very athletic with a low tolerance (3rd time pinging), and i take 3mg Melatonin every night

the pills around here (Melbourne) suck, having around 60mg - 70mg MDxx in each pill, with that being said the first time i did them i took 1, wasn't really feeling the effects of a come up, but was dancing for about 2 hours before i took my next (so now around 120mg - 140mg for the night), 30 mins later i come up really fast and i was peaking for 2 hours before i started coming down

now last weekend i double dropped straight away, (120mg - 140mg) peak for about 2 hours, take another pill (different from the first 2, probably around same dosage so now at about 190mg), then i took another about 2 hours later, and another 1 hour later (so about 320mg for the night)

is that too much? i wasn't peaking as hard on the last 2 pills

next week i'm getting MD Caps, but i don't have enough time to get a test kit before then, what are some ways to tell it is pure MDMA in the caps?

also off topic but on pill reports should i be using a proxy or doesn't it matter?

also off topic but on pill reports should i be using a proxy or doesn't it matter?

Nah, it really doesn't matter haha. No one will go after you for a few pills..

4 70mg pills is a bit much, I always try and keep my limit to 250mg in a night. Try a 125-150mg first dose followed by a 75-100mg redose.. that should be perfect in terms of maximum fun to minimal harm.

I am planning to possibly do some mda( I know my stuff is legit) this week. I had been putting off this for a while due to me dealing with allot of personal issues but now I feel stable to do it. Since it has been 5 years since I have rolled I was thinking of starting with just 80mgs and maybe take one smaller redose if I feel the need to. Do you think that would be too small. I know it is a little more potent than mdma. Keep in mind I will be mixing large amounts of ketamine with it so I probably wont need to dose too high with the mda.

I am not in the mood to do some massive heavy dose like how I used to due to the fact that I will be doing it alone and I haven't rolled in so long. There have been times when I have taken up to 6 pills in a night 5 being very potent mda pills were just 1 1/2 was enough to floor me plus an mdma pill. Looking back that was pretty stupid and I knew it was a bad idea when I did it but thankfully the only symptoms I had the next day was being extremely physically drained.

How to properly dose pill halves?

-I have a pill that has aprox 200-220 mg of MDMA. *It has been tested by me.
Last time I popped a whole pill like that, i had a tummy ach for 35 minutes before my roll was amazing.

Since I don't do MDMA often (50/60day breaks or more), I want to start with half & then take the other half later.

From searching I came up with these, are these okay:

Pop half, then at come up pop the other half?
Pop half & if you feel nothing, pop the other half no later than 30 min?

Is there also a difference in effects between taking a pill in halves compared to whole?
Example: Will my roll come in waves?etc...

Thanks

Last edited:
I would take 3/4th of a pill, so around 150mg.

This is exactly why I don't like these "Super Dosed" pills, it's too damn easy to overdose or under dose. I find if you take too little at the beginning, it's almost impossible to take more and get to the level you wanted to be at to begin with.. so yeah, take about 3/4th of the pill as a beginning dose.

I would take 3/4th of a pill, so around 150mg.
This is exactly why I don't like these "Super Dosed" pills, it's too damn easy to overdose or under dose. I find if you take too little at the beginning, it's almost impossible to take more and get to the level you wanted to be at to begin with.. so yeah, take about 3/4th of the pill as a beginning dose.

I totally agree with you! I hate it too!!
I regret buying them, but i got a deal on them.
I usually get my pills 190< or under.

Thanks!

I mean, I wouldn't purposely choose weaker pills lol.. unless you could get the same Dutch-Type Lab Tested for MG content pills at ~120mg, which there are quite a few of.. they just get drowned out by the 250mg Bombs and the 300mg Skulls :|

If you want a more exact dose though, you can weigh the whole pill, crush it and take out 60% of the weight or whatever.. In a 220mg pill that would be ~130mg, which is a great dose on the lighter side. Most of the pills that are advertised at 220mg though are usually around 180-200mg or even less, so do note that just because they tell you the dose doesn't mean it's actually correct.

If you got a sore tummy, maybe you should eat a little bit before you dose. Everyone always says you should eat rolls on a empty stomach but I've always rolled on a full stomach (I have a sensitive tummy) and my rolls are always awesome! But I have a fast metabolism (usually come up in 20-30 minutes).

There should be no difference other than a more muted effect. If you want to eat half, why don't you crush it up and drink it in a water shot?

If you got a sore tummy, maybe you should eat a little bit before you dose. Everyone always says you should eat rolls on a empty stomach but I've always rolled on a full stomach (I have a sensitive tummy) and my rolls are always awesome! But I have a fast metabolism (usually come up in 20-30 minutes).
There should be no difference other than a more muted effect. If you want to eat half, why don't you crush it up and drink it in a water shot?

i didn't eat a lot
1 pizza slice at 10:3pm
protein bar at 1am
rolling at 3 am

i thought it was cause it was too much mdma :\

I don't think 30 mins is long enough. Last time I took half a pill it took 75 mins before I suddenly noticed I was off my tits

Yeah, sometimes it can just take a long time to kick in. I threw a party last Friday, and after an hour people were starting to get noticeably upset it wasn't hitting them.. well, I had thought it was weak and railed another 50mg in with some ketamine. As soon as we did that the first dose slapped the fuck out of me, and I knew that last line probably wasn't a good idea lmao.

Moral of the story is though, sometimes MDMA can take quite a while to kick in.

I'm going to move this into the dosage MEGA thread runner, hope you don't mind.

Yeah, sometimes it can just take a long time to kick in. I threw a party last Friday, and after an hour people were starting to get noticeably upset it wasn't hitting them.. well, I had thought it was weak and railed another 50mg in with some ketamine. As soon as we did that the first dose slapped the fuck out of me, and I knew that last line probably wasn't a good idea lmao.
Moral of the story is though, sometimes MDMA can take quite a while to kick in.
I'm going to move this into the dosage MEGA thread runner, hope you don't mind.

not at all

Okay so here's my thing.
Last time i did 3/4 a party flock popped,= the 1/4 peak

this time i want to pop a pole pill called red pull
that has a spread of 180-207 but is usually referred to as 190mg
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30845

how do i prevent an anxious/tummy ache?

eat a bit before?
tums?
keep my self distracted before/during come up?
talk to people during come up?

Still too much mdma, looking for that sweet spot

Rolled a bunch of times with a Canadian pill rated at 180mg mdma = Good clean roll, no hard peaking like nausea, butterflies in stomach or anything.

Then started experimenting with my sweet spot

->3/4 of a euro 210mg mdma pill 1/4 at come up.
Couldn't handle it, too intense/nausea/butterflies in stomach/had to lean on something during come up.
After 25 min perfect, the rest was perfect.
Lasted 5.5hours

->Then took a whole euro pill rated at 170mg.
Couldn't handle it, no nausea at come up, but was anxious, butterflies in stomach, even with distractions and all.
After 20min intense come up, the rest was really good.
Lasted 4 hours.

I know the first Canadian pill i did wasn't 180 for sure, the other pills i saw on the pill reports/ecstasy lab site.

My idea's:

A) Going to make my own caps with a mg scale with a simple math ratio to start going down 10mg each time. So since 170 was too much, now I'm going to try 155mg/160mg next. (Doing this since I have too many high rated mdma pills)

OR

B) Going to take heavy dosed pills and just take half then redose the other half at come up/peak.

What do you think of this idea?
Will also redosing the other half poll at come up/peak extend the roll a bit more, since technically more mdma?

*All pills were tested with test kits.

Thanks!

Get some crystal and see how it goes, pills are so hit and miss because the dosage may not be for you. Faffing around cutting a pill into quarters, taking 3 quarters and losing the other 1. Makes no sense to me. Buy a pill you know thats the right dose or buy crystal IMO.

Get some crystal and see how it goes, pills are so hit and miss because the dosage may not be for you. Faffing around cutting a pill into quarters, taking 3 quarters and losing the other 1. Makes no sense to me. Buy a pill you know thats the right dose or buy crystal IMO.

the only reason i do pressed pills, is cause my friend gave me all is stash.
so now i have all these "good" pills, but have to dose them properly because I can't handle too much mdma.

I totally agree with you, but just don't want to throw them out or even sell them since that's not good lol.

Less is more. Half a partyflock and 1/4 at peak gets me off my tits with no negative sides.

id say try 150mg capsule of mdma

i wouldn't like to repeatedly dose higher than that it must not be good for the brain

id say try 150mg capsule of mdma
i wouldn't like to repeatedly dose higher than that it must not be good for the brain

i'm gonna measure & make a 150cap probably.

Wish I had the problem of TOO MUCH! 8(

lol

does dosing halves even do anything?
like my story there like 3/4 party flock then 1/4 later example, does that 1/4 really do anything?
or even just doing half/half?
drop, and then at comeup take the other half