• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

I once snorted some horrible coke and it felt like someone was drilling my nostrils and sinuses with an electric drill. Almost called 911. Had to go on antibiotics after that one. Gave me a horrible sinus infection!! :(

When I was drunk a few years ago I decided to snort a Fiorecet capsule. Never again.

I did a giant rainbow line with a few friends composed of coke, amp, mdma, and a little heroin. That hurt quite a bit, but one of the people there heated up their tooter and snorted their big ass pile and low and behold he was bleeding intensely from his nose and screaming in pain.

I had a good laugh.

omg that sounds amazing. how did it feel?

the most painful? the last one. how do you suppose it will feel to not be able to breathe/smell/taste in however many years? inaffective surgery should be fun too. find a different route of administration before its no longer an option.

One time at a party I went halves in a point of crystal meth, first time doing it with a friend. In the circumstances we had no way of chopping up the shards so we both just snorted chunky bits of crystal, felt like it was cutting the back of my throat, but within minutes I was too happy to care.

All I remember from when I snorted 2c-e was an INTENSE burning sensation, followed by staggering to my couch, and 3 hours later asking my friend if he thought I'd be ever to walk again... good times 8)

2ct2
Nothing in my life has come close to pain besides breaking bones and kidney stones.
Burned like hell for like 5 minutes but then was tripping hardcore to notice anymore

demerol, fucking awfull pain. it's worth it though, over just eating it. By far.

I rarely if ever administer anything nasally, but I went against my better judgement with 2C-B once, attempting to conserve chemical. Turns out I should have gone with my better judgement: it burnt like a motherfucker...a motherfucker on fire, being attacked by a rabid monkey.

Long story short: ouch! It was like my nose had been broken with a psychedelic lead pipe.

Last edited:
Demerol pills are by far one of the most painful things to snort. They are up there with ambien, crystal and flexeril. (yea i know its stupid but i was young and wanted to get high)

Ugh. My idiot friend knew that dramamine got you fucked up and decided the we should try to snort that.

worst fucking idea of my life.

I didn't know it was MDA at the time, but I VIVIDLY remember the burn of those pretty little G spots.. the ONLY time my nose has ever bled.. (I snort OC daily).
Then I got the lovely (not) surprise of visuals.. and the AWFUL comedown/day after.
Meh.