• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

I can imagine any Antihistamine to be fucking murder on the nose...
Chewed a Promethazine up with water to gulp down, but then choked on the water and a bit of tablety water went up my nose... wanted to blow my nose off :|

Bzp+some kinda phet pills were awfully sore for a long time afterward.

Definitely 2ce. Words cannot describe how painful that 20mg bump was.

You would have found this thread if you would have searched. It's got 300+ posts.

^ That's the Painful Snorting Thread.

I'd have to say MDMA and methadose/methadone. I teared, paused, blew my nose, flushed it out, used nasal sprays, and then ate the remaining powder.

^ See my post in the thread above about Methadose. That shit hurt so fucking bad.

ambien burns like hell. then after a minute or two you stop noticing it, but yea.. hurts like a bitch

Wow i thought i was the only one stupid enough to snort Melatonin...

Last painful thing i put in my nose was one of those mCPP/tMpp...bullshit tabs, tasted horrible and burnt like hell

crystal meth is nice & harsh

never railed meth but mcpp/tmpp is fuckin harsh. ambien being second.

Flexeril. The pain lasted ALL NIGHT.

ahhh middle school

40mg freebase N,N-DMT

The trip lasted 1 hour. The excruciating pain and sensation of a hole being eaten away into my sinuses lasted nearly 3 hours.

2nd worse thing to snort::: DXM. Aka battery acid.

3rd worst thing: 2C-B

Pretty much anything else I don't mind ;)

Methadone kills my nose and throat for hours. Worse than anything, IME. Some people don't get this pain. Weird.

We're just having a conversation in the healthy living section about Melatonin as I'd started a thread asking for non prescription help on anxiety and insomnia and someone suggested I try Melatonin. But now I'm slightly confused, does this mean that because you tried to snort it, it has other effects rather than just alleviating anxiety and insomnia?

If so, could someone describe them? I don't mind if you do it in this thread on the thread that I posted in Healthy Living so as not to clog this one up with unrelated stuff but any advice would be great.

Cheers, :\
Basically I was just doubling over in pain for a considerable period of time, then no psychoactive effects except for maybe some mild placebo, kinda like a low dose psychedelic, that went away after a few minutes/once I stopped thinking about the melatonin. Basically there are no different effects at all, or as far as I remember, onset of action.

No one should ever try to snort melatonin, there is no good reason to except if you wanted to do a study on pain or something of that nature.

2c-t-7! It's like solderer and rasp in your nostril for about 40 minutes. It's deadly dangerous to snort 2c-t-7. It was a couple of cases, when people died from this

Id say flexeril, just a tiny tiny bump to see if it was true. I dont know why people saying OCs hurt. God i wish i could get purdue right. Havent seen it in months =/