• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

2cb ! =)

4-fa leaves me in tears also.

Oh, and there was this one time, I did a line of dmt. Twas really fucked up: After I got it all in, it slowly started a burning sensation in my nose, spread down the face and entered my mouth. It burned really bad, it burned really long. by the time it stopped I was helplessly lying there, covered in tears and spit and snot,
like a little throat fuckee.

regret nothin...

Idk if I posted about this, cba to look for my post(s). I already mentioned zolpidem, which burns like a mofo but goes away quickly.

Since then I've snorted 2C-E, SHIT, the initial pain is worse AND it lasts forever. AH-7921 was pretty bad too, it didn't hurt at al at first, but after a few minutes it started to hurt quite bad, and it felt like it wasn't too healthy, corrosive..

But the worst burn would be 2C-E, both in intensity and duration.

I'm pretty sure what it was, was MDPV just before the ban from a headshop. FUCK. It is like being punched right in the nose, and lasts a good while. My brother didn't want to try it, so I told him it didn't hurt at all. lol He ended up enjoying some ridiculously low dose 1-2mg

3-MEO-PCP is painful, but has nothing on PV I've always taken molly/mdma orally, so I can't comment on that. Roxis have almost no burn. I don't think I snorted any hot7 either when I had it.

After the mdpv experience I was more careful about what I put up my nose. And I don't mean that figuratively.

the meth i had last night was certainly fiery going up. It may have been the large quantity, but it was definitely unusually painful, as I typically really like the burn of meth, but this was something different... great shards though, cleanest i've seen since last year when i was using fairly regularly.

^weird, snorting subutex doesnt burn that much imo

Yeah, snorting the lemon/lime flavor of Subutex isn't bad at all, nor is the orange-chemical flavor of the Suboxone tablets...

....But Zubsolv? God DAMN, man. It's menthol/mint flavored for sub-L administration so just think about that for a minute, lol. The menthol/mint is unbelievably strong. Overwhelming, almost.

But like Griff, I still snort mine. I feel bupe works a LOT better intranasally.

Nothing will ever beat 2cb in terms of sheer nose pain.

Toz, I have only snorted 2C-B once, but I heard it differs depending on fumarate vs. freebase (i think those are the two most common forms at least)

When I snorted 2C-B it didn't burn that badly, not any worse than the other 2Cs at least. For me their pain does not last as long as some other drugs. I personally have found MDMA to have been the most painful overall, as my sinuses were throbbing a good 45min post. The phen discomfort subsided much faster for me.

Yeah, snorting the lemon/lime flavor of Subutex isn't bad at all, nor is the orange-chemical flavor of the Suboxone tablets...

....But Zubsolv? God DAMN, man. It's menthol/mint flavored for sub-L administration so just think about that for a minute, lol. The menthol/mint is unbelievably strong. Overwhelming, almost.

But like Griff, I still snort mine. I feel bupe works a LOT better intranasally.

I can't stand the flavors they mix in there, the orange one makes me sick.

2ci was quite bad, but it could have been worse: my friend said he felt like he had a sore throat for the whole night. I haven't done anything silly like snort Prozac pills, so I don't have any truly ridiculous points of reference.

ebola