Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Experienced - Insane Trip

dakarv

Greenlighter
Hi, I've been taking psychedelics infrequently for a few years now but this is my first time reporting any of my experiences online

I'll start off by saying that I consider myself very lucky in that I tend to trip a lot off certain psychadelics, namely lsd, ket, mdma+weed both visually and mentally

Anyway I hadn't done much ket or other hard drugs for about 6 months but got hold of some ketamine at a party a few nights ago. I did a reasonable line at the party but it wasn't crushed up very well and I didn't snort it all the way up, anyway it was strong ket like I had been told and I was reasonably ket'ed

I got home from the party and decided to snort another line to have a proper ket trip. This was about 1-1.5 hours after my first line and the effects were wearing off but still very present. The first line was about 0.1g-0.15g and the second about 0.2g-0.25g. I crush the k into a fine powder almost paste, and snort it all the way back

A few minutes later I feel the rising feeling of getting more and more k'ed, I feel like I'm sinking into my body which is buzzing more and more. I notice that my room looks the same but feels very different. Then everything changes, my world is made out of a disgusting coloured green and white paste, sort of like solid soft polystyrene. Verticle strips of the room slip down revealing flat surface's

I now fall into my own k world where I fly down tunnels and around massive rooms. The areas are very rectangular formed out of smaller rectangles. I get caught in a stream of moving bricks that accelerates me to its speed as I get close to it and speeds me down more tunnels

Anyway this is mostly very common for me in ket trips but I can also experience so much more, I think I remember most of the following stuff happening in some from or another in my past trips but I can't remember it all happening on one trip quite so clearly
From here the order of events gets very confusing so I'm just going to describe the individual events that I experience. These events get linked together by the world reconstructing itself/layers folding together/flying down tunnels those three things mixed together in ways I can't describe

Anyway I'm sure lots of people have experienced this but as well as a feeling of movement you can sometimes get a massive feeling of energy building up on ket like the feeling that somethings about to move or fly away.
My whole world gets turned into a soft 2d multicolored dancefloor with me resting on top of it and I can sort of see and feel a massive drop below it, techno music is playing (not sure if it's really playing, possible) and with every base note the floor makes a massive lurch up or down I can't tell which but I feel like its getting higher and higher gaining energy like a massive spring. The music is getting louder and louder and the floor bigger and me pressed closer to it. It's like a massive countdown/build up to some huge event/trip. But yeah just the insane feeling of energy plus trippiness that kept building and building when you can't see how it can get higher was amazing, I can't even remember what happened after this its not important

The other things I experienced were very heavily linked with my own consciousness, at one point I felt like I was able to completely detach or stop my own consciousness and thinking. I slipped though the hallucinations into darkness looking up at the k world where I believed my consciousness was located. Also everything was slowing down and down including my own thinking. I felt like I was going to cease to exist or just permanently shut down but it wasn't scary, more like I had seen through reality/consciousness and had found a way to stop.

I also experienced the exact opposite of this which was the completion or transcendence of my consciousness. It felt like my reality was the only real one and I had figured out the secret of this reality. Anyway I experienced all different parts of the world fold together which became this movement I had to make which was standing up and gripping the metal bar of my bed, this single movement held the entire substance and energy of the world in it. I felt I understood my whole life and world for the first time and saw it come together into a single moment in time. My whole life up to this point was meaningless and unreal but now i was experiencing true reality. All this came with the most intense feeling of deja-vu. Then things quickly folded several more times each time things got smaller, more trippy/detached from reality, denser, louder, brighter, until it reached a bright dot. My consciousness was outside this dot free of the world it had known so far.
But I soon realised that I hadn't transcended and had just restarted the cycle, This was the trippiest thing I experienced which was everything that had just folded together suddenly unfold then reconstruct me. As well as the experience of being build from scratch as a conscious bodied human being I felt like I understood the construction of consciousness and humans, I then did the opposite of the standing up I did before which completed the cycle and started a chain reaction of unfolding which would put the world back into place. The world was the same but it felt like all the consciousnesses in it had started a fresh, (at this point I realised that the world wasn't just my reality but was shared by everyone)

So yeah some pretty crazy stuff, the main thing I find fascinating about ket is the ability to forget who you are and what being a human is, then when these things return it feels so trippy and special. After all life and consciousness is magical but we take it for granted. That and the feeling of understanding your whole life and world for the first time and seeing it come together into a moment that holds more truth and answers than your entire life upto that point.

Anyway sorry if this is a lot of reading
Thanks and take care

Last edited: