Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

ketamine IV ; In Search Of Spock

VERNICUS CORPSE

Greenlighter
I am an avid dilaudid shooter, herion is nice when i can get it. it mellows me out, but also gives me alot of new found energy.

I found a bottle of medical liqued Ketamine and have begun to play with it.

The first day i shot 30 mg and had plenty of time to remove the rig and stop the blood flow. I felt numb. Like at the dentist. i wonder if this is how people with Leporsy feel? it took a few minuets before i could move. and when i did i felt like i was just learning to walk. i was hoping for a mind alertering expierence, however in an hour it was well over.

This morning i put on my floyd mix tape, turned on all the christmas lights, and laid back watching my salt water fish tank. I mainlined 50 mg. Once again i had plenty of time to remove the rigging, must have been 10 seconds or so, and throw the syringe behind the couch. I felt everything stop. I buzzed with ever beat of the music and could hardly focus on the lights or fish. there was a constant buzz and when i spoke i sounded like someone else was doing it. when i took a breath it sounded like a rush of wind at the beach in winter.

I cant say i left my body, once again i felt "numb" i got up and walked around, s-l-o-w-l-y. when i got to the mirror i couldnt focus on it. I tried the water from the sink and could tell the difference between hot and cold. It lasted about thirty minuets. I couldnt hit the k-hole and hope i do the next dose as i increase again. perhaps i should try im instead....

love,

Venicus corpse

Have fun be safe i've just quit using heroin and have been thinking about shooting the deamsterz :p

^deamsters? really? you know how they make that stuff man? bad idea...

Where is Spock?

Hmmm, I think that extracted and purified DMT is probably much much safer than shooting street heroin or pills. Converting DMT freebase to DMT fumarate also purifies it further, I think the risk of injecting plant matter is very low, unless the person making it was horribly sloppy, check out the thread on injecting extracted DMT:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=374528

Last edited:
it has to do with spocl becouse i was hoping to leave my body and float off into the galaxy somewhere like so many peopel have said they do... thanks for sharing those tank pictures they were awsome