• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Can anyone help me understand my salvia trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy_m100

Bluelighter
At the very beginning i was in a yellow room with a medium sized red circle and two of my friends who were sitters took on the likeness of mad hatter and Cheshire cat.

They pulled me through the hole (no way i could have fit and it felt like i was being twisted and stretched me as they pulled me through) and it was like i was suffocating when i went through (it felt like i was being smothered by a blanket but it wasn't at the same time) and i fell through another yellow room and the process was repeated two more times until I got pulled through the last one which put me into darkness.

I then found myself as "part" of the Alic in Wonderland book and i was running though the pages but as one with the book. My two friends said come on you gotta get out and they pulled me out of the book and it was over

Not sure about the Alice in wonderland p0art, but I've heard two [one of which I was present for] identical accounts involving books flipping through pages of life. Seems to be a reoccurring theme.

Unsure what it could mean but my friend had a similar experience with a door. His friends had locked it and he didn't realize, he stood there trying to open it again and again but in his trip he was opening it and running through into the same room again and again till he came back to reality and was still stood in the same place.

This is not a trip report. An acceptable report covers intricacies such as personal drug history, route of administration, psychological set, physical setting, and a summery of the overall effects of the chemical in question.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.