Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT - first time - brake-through experiance

GanjaCat

Bluelighter
Hey guys, i dont really know where to start but a little info about myself.

I am 19, Male and weigh 59kg i dont have much practical experiance with psych's. only months of theoretic experiance from reading here.
1 previous Acid trip a week ago and 1 Salvorian trip months ago.

I loaded 40mg of DMT into my chillum ontop of some ash and a small ammount of Mary-J ontop so not to apply a direct flame to the powder. I pulled away and filled the whole bong with smoke before i sucked it in and held it for about 45 seconds before exhaling.

Before i exhaled the world around me began to fade in colour and become very 2D and bland looking, as i exhaled i led back and closed my eyes. I could hear the TV and my friends talking quickly become distorted and robotic like and even one word would sound like it dragged on over a long time in this almost vibrating way.

Very quickly i had much similar feelings in my face/body and the "passing over" feeling i had when i had my first salvia dose, which worried me alot because the salvia trip scared the life out of me but i could hear/sence someone or something telling me i would be safe and to let myself go and meet them.

Within about 90 seconds i had no feeling and no knowlage of the world around me and i was traversing through magical tunnels of light and colour, seeming all made up of millions of micro vibrations or enery.

I saw millions of colours, millions of which i dont know what they are nor have i ever seem them before in this world, but they where there as plain as reds and blues and any other colour from the spectrum

I was flying through these tunnels seeing and having communication with the entitys that inhabit that dimention and i remember one specific entity looked like an old haggered woman; much like drawing of "Mother nature" made up of moving wires of colours, with a hand held out for me to take ahold of- she was, i believe, my guiding spirit. She watched over me the whole time i was in that world, even when i couldn't see her i could sence her with me.

Many of the entitys i came across where more female looking that male and eyes had a big part in the visions too. I could make out eyes everywhere in this world, but i didn't feel uncomftable with them watching me, only safe as if they where looking over me for protection. I will mention i didnt come across any elf like being which seems to be a commonality in alot of DMT trip's.

Its strange, i felt like i had been there before and it felt like home; like i belong there. I felt more at peace with myself and that "world" than i have ever felt in this reality and i seemed like the entitys there welcomed me as a brother and didn't want me to leave either.

After about 10-12 minuites i was aware of the outside world once again and i could open my eyes, it seemed like a mid-potency lsd trip for about 10 minuites after and sound was still a little distorted. I couldn't help but sit there with the biggest grin of my life, looking like an idiot thinking about the trip i had just taken. I also felt a sence of pain and sorrow as if i has just been taken back away from my home, but the high % of my thoughts where euphoric anyway.

--On a side note this felt very much like a Salvia trip but with some much appreciated differences. Salviaworld was a horrible place in which i felt uncomftable and didnt like what so ever, the entitys there seemed agressive and malicious towards me and didnt want me in there world. The DMT world was almost like the parrallel universe to salvia.. The same feeling upon entry and the same body feeling but the entitys made it there work to assure me i was safe and secure and i felt like i was home, they where peacful and loving.

If you haven't done DMT before you cant understand under any circumstances how i felt and the place i went to. No trip report or DMT inspired art will ever do it justice. I could dedicate my life to drawing/animating the place i have just visited but it would be a lifetime wasted because i will never ever be able to recreate the visual aspect of it, let alone discrible the feeling of freedom and safety and love..

Fly safe, GanjaCat.

Awesome report dude sounds like it was a blast. I can't wait to try DMT for the first time.

sounds like quite the trip =) DMT is quite an intense experience. I can definitely relate to the love part. First time I broke through, I actually cried because of the intense, pure, divine love. I'm an atheist, but that feeling of unbarred, unconditional love tore me to pieces. Great report =)

wow. im jealous to say the least! cant wait to get my hands on some of this. may i ask, did you extract it yourself?

Sounds very similar to my numerous trips on DMT, although you described it a lot better than I have. When I try to describe it I get lost in complex details and end up frustrated because no words or images will ever describe that realm.

^thats how i feel trying to describe LSD to someone who has never taken it

Good to hear it went well, glad it worked for you and you had an amazin trip :)

Thanx guys.
@Oykef - no i didn't but i would like to try extracting my own now so that i have a more common supply of it.
off-topic - Nick i love your "location" haha.

Good descriptive report!
Unfortunately, there is a bad side to dmt as well as any other psyche.
I fucked up by breaking through while upset, was arguing with the lady prior.
Shot me into a dimension of hell, a graffix joker like entity was laughing at me in my face trying to make me break.
I would open my eyes and see myself and the outline of the room from a distance.
I would close my eyes again and be transported right back to madness - with that damn joker skull laughing at me in my face with swirling colors, as if the whole room was spinning.
I would open my eyes again and would see myself and the outline of the room from a distance again but closer.
Before I knew it I was in my body again. Took me a few days to process everything as you know it all happens so damn fast!!
I don't totally regret doing it at that time as that was my first OOB experience on dmt, but was pretty fucking intense though!!

glad you had a good time! <3

Unfortunately, there is a bad side to dmt as well as any other psyche.
I fucked up by breaking through while upset, was arguing with the lady prior.

Why would you even..

Dude. Set and setting is important with any psychedelic, but especially so with DMT. You should of known better..

Thanx =] Im glad i did too, i was nervous prior to doing it as it was sat in my draw for a week before i done it.

I was going to say the same thing, set and setting mean alot with psychs, i plan all my trips very well, even down to the right lighting for myself ect.