Hello and an MDPV Question

something about you makes me suspicious & doesnt allow me to believe your stories. i just dont know yet what this is....
dont want to be rude, but this all sounds very strange to me.
someone with your background that is cutting his own product and thbinks that s a good idea?? hmmmm

It's good to be suspicious. But it's all laid out here. A couple of people have made their own. You can do the same and judge for yourself.

As to my background, I don't think I've said a word about it. At least I hope not.

nope you havent said anything abouut it, but there are a few indicators ;)
i think youre right i´ll have to try it myself.

When I get my PV I'll be trying the genuine source of Tan I have & processing some stuffmonger style. That way we'll know for sure. I'm thinking there will be a difference.

something about you makes me suspicious & doesnt allow me to believe your stories. i just dont know yet what this is....
someone with your background that is cutting his own product and thbinks that s a good idea?? hmmmm

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure either :p He seems to know his stuff, and I do believe PV is the type of drug which you could produce something like this from,

It's just all sounding a little too amazing to be true.

In regards to him cutting his product - I'd do the fucking same if the dosage was 0.5/1mg and if you take more you then rape everything in sight in the jungle.

I know of a couple of people who are going to try and homebake so then we'll see what's really up.

I'm not a chemistry head by a long shot - but is the final product still going to be "MDPV" or is it something that could potentially not be banned yet? :D

Cutting with a suitable cut (same density to avoid settling) is an excellent idea for a compound which doses so sensitively. So long as users know the dilution rate, I would go so far as to recommend it as a standard for any system where drug sales were government regulated.

These tales certainly seem strange, but I have no reason to suspect that a drug is not capable of producing such behaviour. Imagine that you were being told, for the first time about the effects of a large dose of DMT, knowing little to nothing about other drugs. It would seem odd, but these chemicals are incredible things.

Cutting with a suitable cut (same density to avoid settling) is an excellent idea for a compound which doses so sensitively. So long as users know the dilution rate, I would go so far as to recommend it as a standard for any system where drug sales were government regulated.

No, it's a terrible idea because even if the densities are similar you can never guarantee even mixing of two solids. Under legalisation, there'd be no excuse for a drug on sale to the public being less than 99% pure.

No, it's a terrible idea because even if the densities are similar you can never guarantee even mixing of two solids. Under legalisation, there'd be no excuse for a drug on sale to the public being less than 99% pure.

Well, I have to disagree. A .5mg dose is barely visible. It can't be packaged singly in paper, plastic or anything else because it virtually disappears. You can't give someone a 50mg amount of it because they have no way of scooping up a .5mg amount, without scales that are not even available in this country, and besides, cost a couple of years salary for the average person. So without cutting (making a pill with 98% inert substance, or making a liquid with some inert liquid, or making a powder with some inert substance), then how on earth would you dose someone? A pill weighing .5 milligrams would be smaller than the head of a pin.

Unless you know a way or packaging something this small that I'm not aware of.

So this is officially my favorite internet thread EVER and I beg you to tell us more about your lifestyle and this jungle community of stimulated sexual adventurers. Thank you so fucking much....

Here are a couple of pics of the environment:

Drying an experimental batch outside:

347xzdd.jpg

Three of the 14 dogs (the apparently cute one is the white one with the black patch over the eye):

wrdrwm.jpg

Transportation:

e62ln8.jpg

Not much of an insight perhaps, but better than nothing.

stuffmonger thank you really.
i have learned many things from you (and i'm not referring to just mdpv transformation to tan pv)
maybe it's because i haven't been too long in this scene and lack the knowledge and experiences of many great bl members but i do generally know when to be suspicious and for some reason i believed in you and your tan since the beginning of this thread (it's because of this thread that i joined bl). I will soon have my own results to report back and really believe that you are up to the next big thing. I believe you are a very clever person and admire your way of living and your way to share.
keep up what you do and please don't disappear from bl. You have got a lot more to teach.

Missing old schools is looking for not MDMA, but MDA & mixed pills, it has already been established.

I personally preffer the clean rushy MDMA when washed properly.

Um, not to be a dick or anything, but isn't there another thread for discussing pills in "the good old days"?

Brainbug, jblz - I undersatand how strange it all sounds. But consider something you may not be aware of:

"Tan" is not the only thing that has come out of mdpv, and I am not the only person producing stuff. I try to keep track of all the recreational products on the world market, looking for constituents that provide evidence that other people are walking down this same path:

im55ck.jpg

What I do first is screen for mdpv. Much of the time I am already clued in by other people and reports, like the following:

vhq0e1.jpg

So my work is made easier.

After a screen shows positive for mdpv, I extract the pv and whatever other soluble salts are in the mix (it's always a mix for some reason) by first dissolving the mix in water, then precipitating and separating. The insoluble residue, if there is one, cannot contain mdpv because mdpv can only exist in two forms – the freebase, which is an oil, or the salt (such as mdpv HCL, or mdpv acetate) which is highly soluble in water. So if there is mdpv in the mix, and the mix is a powder that obviously contains no oil, then it will dissolve, and be precipitated out from the solution

I laid out this little background because the following is extremely intriguing for anyone interested in the evolution of RCs, and the little background above is necessary to understand it:

One of the oddest products on the RC market is a bath salt called "Ultimate Sextacy":

1538879.jpg

It has been screened by various drug testing labs and the results have invariable been positive for mdpv (see second image above). My own screen here yielded the same results. The odd thing is, though, that product, when bumped, is very little like mdpv. It is HUGELY hypersexual, as reports are starting to indicate:

16hogar.png

idrjpc.png

The hypersexuality is WAY beyond anything reported with pv, and from my own and friend's experiences is somewhere halfway between pv and the Tan – pretty enormous and certainly way more pronounced than any other known chemical, other than the Tan. It does not have the euphoria of the Tan – more like pv, and it's duration is similar to pv. But it does not have the comedown that pv is well know for, nor does it have negative psychological effects at higher doses – another difference from pv.

Yet it tests as pv on standard screens.

When I did my normal pv extraction – dissolving in water and then evaporating out the powder, nothing showed up. The water contained not even speck of dust. There was absolutely nothing in the package that was soluble. I tried many times at different water temperatures with different packages. Nothing. The product (as explained above) could not have contained any pv whatsoever. Whatever it did contain was not an oil (so it wasn't mdpv freebase) and was not soluble in water (so it wasn't an mdpv salt)- much like the Tan. But it is definitely not the Tan.

So…. Whatever the chemical is, it reacts positive on mdpv screens. The Tan reacts positive on mdpv screens. Nearly every substance I've created using pv as a base has tested positive on pv screens. Yet they are unquestionably not pv. Someone out there is experimenting with pv just like I am, and have come up with a completely different prosexual product. And they are marketing it.

If you doubt any of this, go to your local headshop and buy Ultimate Sextacy. Bump it. You will know, absolutely, that it is the most hypersexual chemical you have ever tasted (unless you've tasted the Tan). Then try dissolving it, extracting the solution, and evaporating. There will not be a single grain of substance left in the evaporate.

So, All I'm saying is: It is strange to think that something like the Tan could come out of something like mdpv. But my results do not stand alone. At least one other entity has produced something different, and massively prosexual, from pv.

Check it out yourself.

Last edited:
I'd bet the legal high packs will be cut though. The likes of "Ivory Wave" were full of horror stories. I want to try this drug in it's full glory! :)

I'm on my phone so can't easily look back, but earlier in the thread there was mention of an acetate version that was even stronger, and also speculation about Acetobacter being present. Is there any likelihood that small amounts of this acetate are created through heating with bacterially produced acetic acid? Strength being directly related to the quantity of acetic acid reacted.
Just speculating...