Hello and an MDPV Question

From the branded pills/powders threads any experience with this? Is this the same 'tan' mdpv that's being discussed here?

Yes, a lot of experience with it. No it's not "Tan", and it does contain real (unfortunately) mdpv. It also contains trace amounts of a Salvia Divinorum based product. I've been playing around myself with combining tiny amounts of Salvia based chemicals with the Tan - Hugely Awesome, but I can't get a dosage that works for everyone yet.

For those of you who have tried Salvia, you will recognize the leaves below - the most potent naturally occurring hallucinogen:

6p3w1y.jpg

Salvinorin-A, the active ingredient in Salvia, when processed correctly, yields a hypersexual compound that surpasses the Tan (if you can even get mind around the concept), but Its side effects for even a tiny overdose are debilitating (uncontrollable shaking, frothing at the mouth - which oddly doesn't detract from its sexual appeal if both partners are on it). So minimal doses are required, and the effects of these small doses are additive when combined with the Tan. The Salvia based Chemical in this Bolivian brew is different from the one I use, but very close. I've been trying to figure out how they made it.

Right that's that idea out then thanks for the reply, I used to be able to get something sold as MDPV which was a creamy coloured grainy powder that fits the effects profile mentioned in this thread. Amazing sexuality and outstanding euphoria, everything I've tried since (white) couldn't hold a candle to it. Anxious jittery stimulation that lasts a few hours. I thought it was lost forever until I stumbled on this thread. I really want to give this a go.

Here's how I see it:
Mix equal amounts baking soda and pv in water,
heat in water basin until bubbles, remove from heat,
when calmed return to heat
wait until an egg yolk oil is formed (this can take between 45min to 3 hours)
when this has happened agitate violently then pour into flat dish,
put a fan on full speed at the substance and wait for it to dry,
scrape up substance,
add a small amount of water and leave to dry again repeating until the tan colour develops,
dry completely, scrape from dish, chop into a fine powder

and in your own words: bump. Magic

is the above evaluation about right for the quick and dirty method?

Right that's that idea out then thanks for the reply, I used to be able to get something sold as MDPV which was a creamy coloured grainy powder that fits the effects profile mentioned in this thread. Amazing sexuality and outstanding euphoria, everything I've tried since (white) couldn't hold a candle to it. Anxious jittery stimulation that lasts a few hours. I thought it was lost forever until I stumbled on this thread. I really want to give this a go.

Here's how I see it:
Mix equal amounts baking soda and pv in water,
heat in water basin until bubbles, remove from heat,
when calmed return to heat
wait until an egg yolk oil is formed (this can take between 45min to 3 hours)
when this has happened agitate violently then pour into flat dish,
put a fan on full speed at the substance and wait for it to dry,
scrape up substance,
add a small amount of water and leave to dry again repeating until the tan colour develops,
dry completely, scrape from dish, chop into a fine powder

and in your own words: bump. Magic

is the above evaluation about right for the quick and dirty method?

It's right on Ben.

Have located this sextasy stuff and will give it a whirl. Sounds interesting

Excellent. Divide the pack into 4 equal doses. Two trips each for you and a partner, or four for just you.

P.S. Make sure it's "Ultimate" Sextacy. The regular "Sextacy" is shit.

Is the "Ultimate Sextacy" Tan MDPV? I've ordered some of the tan. Will probably be a week or so before I report back.

Excellent. Divide the pack into 4 equal doses. Two trips each for you and a partner, or four for just you.

P.S. Make sure it's "Ultimate" Sextacy. The regular "Sextacy" is shit.

The very one pal :) Ive ordered the gram, what's the dose split on that?

Is the "Ultimate Sextacy" Tan MDPV? I've ordered some of the tan. Will probably be a week or so before I report back.

No, Ultimate Sextacy is definitely not the Tan.

I doubt very seriously that anyone is selling Tan. There are dozens of sites that advertise it, but every single one I've ordered from has sent me mdpv. Some of it was tan colored, some they didn't even bother to color. If you do get real stuff, i would certainly be interested to hear about it.

If it is a reputable supplier, they would be required to label it correctly. If it's labelled "mdpv" or "methylenedioxypyrovalerone", I can assure you it's not the Tan, so you're wasting your money. If, however, they are a reputable supplier, and they claim to have the Tan, and label it something else, I will pay good money to find out what that something else is.

The very one pal :) Ive ordered the gram, what's the dose split on that?

My friends cut the gram into 8 doses. They are edgewalkers though. I would do 12 and then bump another half dose in 5 minutes if you're not pleased with one dose. Better safe than sorry with this class of chemicals - whatever this class is. The only two examples in the class, so far, are Ultimate Sextacy and the Tan.

As an aside -- with Ultimate Sextacy, plugging is the preferred route for the cognoscenti. I'm not fond of plugging, but have to admit that this product works far better plugging than bumping (can't even hazard as guess as to why) - although bumping will definitely get you there.

Sounds rough, but those in the know simply plug the pure powder. Measure your dose, apply a small amount of saliva to just the tip of your middle finger, press it against the dose, insert. Doesn't really hurt as much as it sounds.

We're in an arena (drugs/libido) that I navigate as well as anyone on the planet here. If you take my advice about this (may sound gross to some of you perhaps), you will be well rewarded.

Right, it's decided then. 125 mg up the snozzer and it's balls deep in the mopster household :)
Oh mr postman look and see.... :)

So this is officially my favorite internet thread EVER and I beg you to tell us more about your lifestyle and this jungle community of stimulated sexual adventurers. Thank you so fucking much....

I suppose it's time I should introduce myself.

My name is John, and my main focus is the effect of medicinal tropical plants on bacteria, and vice versa. I don't need to tell you my exact location, because it doesn't really matter. "Imagine there's no country", as another John once said.

I do research on the chemical signaling molecules that all bacteria use to upregulate gene expressions. This means -- the signals that bacteria exchange to determine when to go pathogenic, when to form biofilms, when to produce protease, when to produce bioluminescence, etc.

To do any decent research in this field, I had to be near tropical plants. Jungles have tropical plants. So I moved to this place:

2irkgbb.jpg

until supplies could arrive, after which I built the lab:

123txec.jpg

And stocked it with stuff that I would need in order to do research:

26416aq.jpg

10565op.jpg

rbcj5w.jpg

35bsayq.jpg

2s97pkj.jpg

Then, I went about the task of bringing some small civilization into the heart of darkness:

2rw3ton.jpg

oassj8.jpg

With these creature comforts I have been able to dedicate myself to a brand new field of study (not even named yet), that uses the control of bacterial gene regulation to create some fairly astonishing stuff. You may have read recently about using bacteria to create thymidylate - a critical component of genetic engineering (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090416161133.htm). You are already familiar with oldest mind altering drug that would simply not exist except for the presence of microbes - alcohol. You can probably count at lest two dozen other bacterial or microbial created drugs (hint: penicillin, nearly all antibiotics, etc.), from your own memory without assist. What's new is the science of Quorum Sensing which allows us to discover what chemicals excite or inhibit the expression of millions of creative genes in bacteria, and to use those chemicals to control gene expression.

Bacteria do astonishing things to change the composition of plants, animals, and.... organic and inorganic chemicals.

I am positive, without any shadow of a doubt, that Ulitimate Sextacy, as a prime example, could not have been created (from mdpv) without bacterial assistance. There zero probability that "Tan" could ever be produced without bacterial assistance. IMHO. I believe that whatever chemical was created in the making of Ultimate Sextacy, was the very first bacterial psychoactive drug created (it predates the 2006 Tan by 2 years, if you go to the trouble to trace it all back). Tan was the second. I am not aware of any others. Those of you who are trying out Ultimate Sextacy as we speak, will attest to the brand new universe of libido enhancement that it creates. Those of you going to the tyrouble to create the Tan, will be able to attest to the second chemicals powers.

We are in a new age folks.

Good to meet you all.

Last edited:
Ok. So I did what I came here to do. I've had fun and I hope I've given some of you food for thought. But I have to get back to the real world. The on-line world is more of a distraction than the self induced effects of the many experiments I've done using my own body over the past year or so, and I have work to do.

I'm going to delete all of my posts in this thread. I'm afraid that unless I can answer questions for people, the information will be more confusing than helpful. I myself won't have the time to log back on here. I may lurk again from time to time though. Two days should be enough time for those of you in the middle of making Quick Tan to ask your questions and get your answers. Those of you I've given my email to in private messages: That email address won't be valid in a couple of days. Those to whom i gave my phone number: Same thing.

So ask what you need (if anything), before i move on. Not trying to be dramatic, I just can't spare any more time away from the work. I've been on a semi-sebatical since I started this thread.

You are a good bunch of people.

That's a shame stuffmonger, sorry to see you go.

Some chemistry heads here really need to get on top of this before he leaves/wipes his account ;)

It is a shame but for me a revelation. I wasn't very happy on the street drugs and rc's I've laid my hands on but he's shone a great light of hope at me as, in his words, we can move into a new generation of substances :)

Last edited:
I must admit I normally stick to the MDMA threads as it's really the only drug that has ever really done it for me. I also love sex on ecstasy. So this thread is extremely interesting to me.

Stuffmonger you are one seriously interesting fella. What a set up you have got there mate. I salute you.

Would definately like to try this ultimate sextacy! Seems too good to be true but I do you trust you mate. Have always steered clear of the RCs to be honest but this does tempt me greatly.

Thanks for all your input mate.

I take it it doesn't effect your hard on? Do you feel high or just ridiculously horny?

i could tell you were planning on leaving john :)
anyway, thanks for this excellent journey! it's a shame my gear hasn't arrived yet but i believe i'll get it right by myself sooner or later.
wish i could join you, by becoming your assistant in your research.
i'm wishing you the best in your research and life.
hope to see you again sometime, even if that's online. take care

Hi Stuffmonger,

Hope you are well and not sure if you are still here...

Firstly thanks for posting all this info up, it is very detailed and shows an impressive amount of research...

Just had a quick question if you are there relating to Ivory Wave (the old version of this legal high, circa 2008ish, my report on experience can be found here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=458964)

I found this tan product extremely hypersexual (more so than anything I have ever taken) and since trying it that fateful night my experiences with various batches of *pure* generally white MDPV have been nothing close (the MDPV making me much more edgy, no way near as sexual or even euphoric). Even though I believe the product was shown to contain MDPV it just doesn't seem to be correct to me (which again would fall into the same info you have given on the Ultimate Sextacy).

Just wondered if you analysed much of that Ivory Wave batch in your work ? I think they have changed the formula now from what I have read but sure the active ingredient would have been similar to what you are creating / other bacteria involved chemical creation type things... essentially along the lines of what you are getting at here. I guess perhaps a little bit of a redundant avenue for you as it seems that this product is no longer available in the earlier incantation...

Anyhow, all the best with your work and thanks again for sharing your knowledge :)

I also understand your reluctance to leave this incredible advance to neophytes without being able to assist us to the degree we will surely need due to your own time constraints, but clearly those who have saved your posts will now begin posting on their own experiments anyway, so is there really an advantage to deleting your very clear explanations??

I hope you will choose to let them stay, even if you yourself are not able to assist us at this time.

But should you in fact decide to erase this thread and leave us, please first do tell us a bit more about the specific sexual potential of this material - what sort of effects it has on tumescence, ease of orgasm, refractory period, etc.???

We are in your debt.

Yea, please do. I'm awaiting my stuff and would love to know the gory details :)

far out thread, someone from another forum appointed me here and I just finished reading the whole thread.

why don't you leave the basic teks and instructions? [I know it by now, but as I am chemistry illiterate, I will have forgotten in a couple days] - I just know I am trying this with my first batch. I have long wanted to try mpdv and this thread is one more reason

leave the cooking teks

with notes in bold about how dangerous it is, cooking such a potent stuff

and what a drop of the mdpv oil could do to you if it droped on your hands?

I think it's wise to do this with 100 mgs first,I would say

leave the teks and delete anything else

or maybe it should be deleted so that mdpv doesn't get banned.