Hello and an MDPV Question

This thread is a quarter of a year old - the quest to find the elusive ultimate super aphrodisiac with no negative side effects save likely becoming a social pariah due to the acts comitted whilst under it's influence is just around the corner.
Just in time for spring

Sarcasm aside, that would be very nice, Mr B. I really don't think there's been enough discussion about the actual process and any results - positive or negative - that come from it to say yay or nay about it yet. It does look like I may have found a source for some decent peev at last so will hopefully mount an ascent on Mount Tan in the next coupla weeks and report back.

This thread is over 1k posts so it's off to the archive, it's either bullshit or synthesis (the chemical is claimed to be a seperate substance not just a base/different salt) but it has been an entertaining and confusing wild ride. Unless there's any actual breakthrough etc I don't deem it worthy of a new thread so PV discussion can continue in the megathread, back to business as usual.

Hello Everyone. I've been lurking here for years and just recently decided to join up. I'm hoping to get some help here.

I'm a huge fan of MDPV. Not the white hydrochloride - it's inconceivable that anyone on the planet would willingly put that into their bodies -- I'm talking the freebase form. I think many of you that don't bother to freebase it yourself have at least tasted the freebase version when it was widely available as "tan mdpv". I think it's the finest drug evere conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown.

My question is this: How can I more easilly separate the oil from the precipitate using some mechanical means?

Here's the nightmarish process I've been going through so far:

First I precipitate and then place the container on a foot vibrator for 30 minutes to raise the first oil (the oil is heavier than water, by the way):

majh90.jpg

Then I painstakingly touch each droplet with the point of a hyperdermic, which causes the oil to climb up the needle. Then I slowly extract the needle until the surface tension at the top allows the oil to float.

2e58g42.jpg

I can only do a small amount at a time or else the oil collects into a ball large enough to sink again. I draw off the oil with a filed down needle point and then spend another 30 mitues of vibrating until the next batch rises. As I proceed, the droplets become smaller and smaller until they are barely visible. The complete extraction takes 5 to 6 hours.

For anyone who freebases mdpv, by the way -- the oil is dangerous beyond belief. When I first started doing this I accidently got a few drops on my fingers while handling a used flask and didn't sleep for 4 days. I had visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life. It's all the bad aspects of white mdpv times a hundred. If you think the comedown from the white mdpv is bad, rub this oil into your skin. You'll be begging for a hundred milligram dose of the white in exchange. Use rubber gloves.

Anyway --- can someone tell me how I can mechanically separate the oil from the precipitate in less than 5 hours? I definitaely don't want to use a reagent. I'm not a chemist or any kind of scientist by the way, just someone who refused to accept the "new mdpv".

Thank you.
I,m going to ask you some questions, some may be stupid in your mind , but i need to know the response of each question to help you, and be patient.

#1 what happens if you put mdpv in a glass of cold water
#2 what happens if you put mdpv in a glass of warm slash hot water.
? what are the effects

I,m going to ask you some questions, some may be stupid in your mind , but i need to know the response of each question to help you, and be patient.

? what are the effects

This was posted a decade ago, and why do you want to know what happens when you put MDPV in warm or cold water 🤣 It does the same thing.

To answer your questions as requested):

1 what happens if you put mdpv in a glass of cold water

It dissolves

It dissolves

? what are the effects

The effects are the same.

I think this is probably the definitive answer on what happens when you dissolve MDPV in warm or cold water.

Hello Everyone. I've been lurking here for years and just recently decided to join up. I'm hoping to get some help here.

I'm a huge fan of MDPV. Not the white hydrochloride - it's inconceivable that anyone on the planet would willingly put that into their bodies -- I'm talking the freebase form. I think many of you that don't bother to freebase it yourself have at least tasted the freebase version when it was widely available as "tan mdpv". I think it's the finest drug evere conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown.

My question is this: How can I more easilly separate the oil from the precipitate using some mechanical means?

Here's the nightmarish process I've been going through so far:

First I precipitate and then place the container on a foot vibrator for 30 minutes to raise the first oil (the oil is heavier than water, by the way):

majh90.jpg

Then I painstakingly touch each droplet with the point of a hyperdermic, which causes the oil to climb up the needle. Then I slowly extract the needle until the surface tension at the top allows the oil to float.

2e58g42.jpg

I can only do a small amount at a time or else the oil collects into a ball large enough to sink again. I draw off the oil with a filed down needle point and then spend another 30 mitues of vibrating until the next batch rises. As I proceed, the droplets become smaller and smaller until they are barely visible. The complete extraction takes 5 to 6 hours.

For anyone who freebases mdpv, by the way -- the oil is dangerous beyond belief. When I first started doing this I accidently got a few drops on my fingers while handling a used flask and didn't sleep for 4 days. I had visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life. It's all the bad aspects of white mdpv times a hundred. If you think the comedown from the white mdpv is bad, rub this oil into your skin. You'll be begging for a hundred milligram dose of the white in exchange. Use rubber gloves.

Anyway --- can someone tell me how I can mechanically separate the oil from the precipitate in less than 5 hours? I definitaely don't want to use a reagent. I'm not a chemist or any kind of scientist by the way, just someone who refused to accept the "new mdpv".

Thank you.

This was posted a decade ago, and why do you want to know what happens when you put MDPV in warm or cold water 🤣 It does the same thing.

To answer your questions as requested):

1 what happens if you put mdpv in a glass of cold water

It dissolves

It dissolves

? what are the effects

The effects are the same.

I think this is probably the definitive answer on what happens when you dissolve MDPV in warm or cold water.

? what are the effects
This is the resting place of John McAfee

Stuffmonger was his account, One of the last tweets from him in 2020 was specially about admitting he was the legendary bluelighter stuffmonger.. but he cryptic it in order to avoid direct admission of illegal activity by saying like "No body was closer to the legendary bluelighter stuffmonger than I was.