Hello and an MDPV Question

Add ether or THF
The freebase will migrate to the ether/THF layer after addition of base
Separate organic layer with a separatory funnel
Dry organic layer with calcium sulphate
Use simple distillation to separate the freebase from the ether/THF, ether/THF should come off first

I doubt this is qualitatively different from the HCl

P.P.S. I have seen a couple of posts on Bluelight in the past that indicates mdpv dissolved in water would turn into the "super perv powder" when evaporated. I obviously tried this with the HCL version under varying conditions to no avail. One post even quoted a Chinese manufacturer who stated the same thing. I'm a firm believer that anecdotal information from different sources usually points to something real. The missing piece was that the mdpv had to be freebase, and, obviously, it doesn't dissolve.

author wants this merged with the mdpv megathread

Interesting... but seems a bit beyond my non-existent chemistry skillz sadly. Have enough trouble finding even the white stuff at decent price/quality and would undoubtedly fuck up the conversion and lose the lot. Have got it to the yellow stage before and found no worthwhile qualitative difference but had no idea there was more processing to be had. Bookmarked for a time of cheap abundant white stuff to play around with though. Would be interested to see how it turns out with the changes. Homecooked tan peevee would truly be a thing of beauty <3

Thanks for breaking it down and explaining the technique in more detail :)

As I said, I've gotten to the yellow stage before but would be interested to have a crack at going beyond that stage when opportunity presents itself. I've actually become quite fond of the white stuff but it definitely doesn't come close to the scrummy ol' tan from a few years back. Hopefully I'll be able to scrape together the cash for a few grams to experiment with sometime - having peev around for several days (or indeed several hours (several minutes for that matter)) without fiending the lot would probably be my biggest challenge though :D

P.P.S. If you have good success (extreme hypersexuality mixed with an awesome euphoria lasting 5 or more hours plus a mild comedown is what I would call good success), feel free to label it "Stuffmonger mdvp".

As I said, I've gotten to the yellow stage before but would be interested to have a crack at going beyond that stage when opportunity presents itself. I've actually become quite fond of the white stuff but it definitely doesn't come close to the scrummy ol' tan from a few years back. Hopefully I'll be able to scrape together the cash for a few grams to experiment with sometime - having peev around for several days (or indeed several hours (several minutes for that matter)) without fiending the lot would probably be my biggest challenge though :D

I've found that the fiending characteristic of the white is prinarilly caused by the "not quite there" feeling that the white creates. Subconsciously, I always feel that one more bump might just get me "there". When you do get "there" with the white, it's a place you definitely don't want to be. With the tan, you're unquestionably "there". The fiending is nowhere near as bad. At least for me.

I'm an equal opportunities fiend ;)

Different type of fiending I'd say though - I mostly agree with your description of white fiending, with the tan it was fiending just cos it was so damn good I wanted more, more, more. Did last longer than the white though cos it's got that bit more kick with satisfaction guaranteed. Plus I favour smoking peev and although the white is quite smokable the freebase runs like a dream and goes a lot further than the white does. Wonder if a similar technique for freebasing would work for Desoxy cos that one doesn't smoke well at all in HCl form. Hmm...

I'm an equal opportunities fiend ;)

Different type of fiending I'd say though - I mostly agree with your description of white fiending, with the tan it was fiending just cos it was so damn good I wanted more, more, more. Did last longer than the white though cos it's got that bit more kick with satisfaction guaranteed. Plus I favour smoking peev and although the white is quite smokable the freebase runs like a dream and goes a lot further than the white does. Wonder if a similar technique for freebasing would work for Desoxy cos that one doesn't smoke well at all in HCl form. Hmm...

Don't know about Desoxy. I'm only into the sexual aspect of chemicals. Until something better than mdpv is found, I intend to be monogamous.

Better than peevee for sexytime? Only thing that works even better is using GBL alongside peev, in my opinion. Outrageously sexy combo. I'd put Desoxy's horn-factor slightly above white peevee but not even close to tan. Has more of a droopy effect on the ol' chap too - nothing insurmountable but peev (even white peev) has the total opposite effect :D

Better than peevee for sexytime? Only thing that works even better is using GBL alongside peev, in my opinion. Outrageously sexy combo. I'd put Desoxy's horn-factor slightly above white peevee but not even close to tan. Has more of a droopy effect on the ol' chap too - nothing insurmountable but peev (even white peev) has the total opposite effect :D

I think the white pv has minimal prosexual characteristics. I've found nothing on the planet that even approaches tan pv.

Last edited:

PS. I've done GBL with the white and definitely an improvement. With the tan I don't notice much more sexual energy and find that I tire after only a few hours with the addition. Without the GBL I am sexually aroused and ready for as long as I can continue dosing and stay awake.

I find that white peev doesn't have any great sexual side unless you make a bit of effort. If I didn't make a point of getting the ball rolling sex probably wouldn't enter my head let alone my trousers. Once in the saddle, as it were, I'd say it definitely has decent sexytime properties of it's own. With tan I really had no say in the matter though - it ain't called Perv Powder for nothing :D

I find that white peev doesn't have any great sexual side unless you make a bit of effort. If I didn't make a point of getting the ball rolling sex probably wouldn't enter my head let alone my trousers. Once in the saddle, as it were, I'd say it definitely has decent sexytime properties of it's own. With tan I really had no say in the matter though - it ain't called Perv Powder for nothing :D

Well ... Try out my approach. It's easier than it sounds and well worth the effort. There's tons of the white available so you should have no trouble getting it.

Let me know how it goes. If you have any questions anywhere along the line I'd be happy to help you. The world's a better place when people have more sex.

Surprised no one has thought of this yet - but you're changing it to freebase and it separates into this greeny oil and the white powder.

The greeny oil has all of the negatives of the white without the positives, and the powder you are left with has the same effects as the tan.

Therefore surely the "white stuff" is inpure and the contaminant is this chemical that becomes an oil in freebase form and provides all the negative aspects of the white MDPV.

What could the oil be though? Cause surely one chemical should not separate into an oil and a powder when freebased?

If you do try it, here is what happens (the white HCL is on the right, the precipitate left out for 24 hours in water and air is on the left, the precipitate after 48 hours is in the middle. It continues to degrade all the way through dark brown over the course of a week. The color in the center is what you're looking for in terms of best characteristics. When dried it remains stable):

2edmgsh.jpg

Note: The above posts are simply freebasing instructions for the HCL form of mdpv. To my knowledge there is no synthesis involved or transformation into any chemical other than mdpv.

Last edited:
This is an amazing thread, thanks for sharing, now I want to order some pv, I hate to admit that my chemistry knowledge isn't the best but I've found this very interesting nevertheless.

P.P.S. And yet again - DO NOT TOUCH THE OIL. Extremely dangerous. And never take more than 5mg of the tan colored form at one time.

So what do you think would happen if one was to mix pv and baking soda in a spoon, add a few drops of water and then apply eat until rerocked? Would the end product be qualitatively different from normal pv?

^ That's exactly how I made my yellow version which was not noticeably any different at all from the white it was made from. If I can cobble together the stuff to have a crack at this process I'll definitely give it a go sometime cos tan peevee is a very attractive carrot to dangle. Many people have freebased white peevee using the baking soda method and found it to make no difference, this process does seem to take it a stage further. My complete lack of chemistry knowledge of what difference the extra processing could make has me hoping for handy passing chemistry bods to enlighten though - process seems reasonably simple (if time-consuming) but would be great to get an idea of what is actually happening too.