Hello and an MDPV Question

Wuhhh......:) No offense to you stuffmonger, your breadth, determination, and fortitude are quite impressive, but the main impression I have taken from this thread is the power of suggestion and the effects of excessive, long term MDPV usage. ;) Maybe I am a killjoy, but chemically speaking I will echo Vecktors post above. I don't see what else could be happening. But agreedly, who knows what decomposition products are being created. We won't know, and any speculation will be purely that, until they are analyzed.

And, having tried both the tan (old) and white PV, I didn't detect any difference. But then again, it never agreed with me as it did with others in the first place. I got some fun out of it, but it ranked on the low end of my preferred stimulant list. But then again, reading shambles' posts, maybe I didn't have the tan stuff. I know the stuff I shot didn't have a rush like he described.....

But this has made for fascinating reading. And I'm curious as to what people will find when they replicate your procedures...

Cheers

Amanitadine -- I hear you. If I were the only one in this country doing the stuff I might even agree. But there are tons of folks here who have tried both. Not one has said that the two chemicals even resemble one another. To most, they are as different as Mescaline and LSD.

On the quantifiable side:

Mdpv "euphoria" time (what little there is) averages 1.5 hours. The tan euphoria (extreme and indescribable) averages 5.5 hours.

You cannot sleep for days after a large dose of mdpv. You can sleep immediately after the 5 or 6 hour run of the Tan.

The hyperexuality of mdpv is average at best - not much different from speed or ecstasy. the hypersexuality of the Tan is beyond belief. I have had a number of acquaintances (both male and female) who have rubbed their genitals way past the point of bleeding and still couldn't stop.

The comedown from a high dose of mdpv is pretty hellish - even dangerous. There is no discernable come down from even massive doses of the Tan - and you can still sleep pretty immediately if so inclined. Not one person in over six months has ever experienced a difficult comedown with the Tan (Other than total exhaustion from non-stop sex - which is a sort of negative comedown I guess).

There's more but I don't insist. You may well be right, and a bunch of people are suffering from some sort of group hysteria. With drugs anything is possible.

But everything in me tells me you may be wrong.

P.S. As indicated in my recent post above, the most telling evidence, to me, that they are not the same chemical is the fact that mdpv freebase oil (as has been shown over and over again by myself and anyone who has freebased it - and of course, the scientists) is lighter than water and translucent, very light green. It always floats to the top. The oil that it turns into is pure yellow, not translucent and is heavier than water - it immediately sinks to the bottom. You cannot get mdpv freebase oil to sink no matter how much you agitate it etc. You can't get the "Tan" oil to float no matter how much you agitate it. Finally, mdpv oil vaporizes completely at about 90 degrees C if left at that temperature for more than 10 minutes. The "Tan" oil vaporizes at a much lower temperature, and leaves behind a very nasty, dangerous substance - as I indicated in a previous post. (I haven't been motivated to determine the exact temperature because all my experiences with the Tan vaporization were accidental - I'm not moved to purposely destroy something that takes so much time to make). Which is why I emphasize, many times, the importance of the slow heating process.

I'm sorry dude, but trying to force these two substances into one box is going to be a tricky affair. keep me posted.

Wuhhh......:) No offense to you stuffmonger, your breadth, determination, and fortitude are quite impressive, but the main impression I have taken from this thread is the power of suggestion and the effects of excessive, long term MDPV usage. ;) Maybe I am a killjoy, but chemically speaking I will echo Vecktors post above. I don't see what else could be happening. But agreedly, who knows what decomposition products are being created. We won't know, and any speculation will be purely that, until they are analyzed.

And, having tried both the tan (old) and white PV, I didn't detect any difference. But then again, it never agreed with me as it did with others in the first place. I got some fun out of it, but it ranked on the low end of my preferred stimulant list. But then again, reading shambles' posts, maybe I didn't have the tan stuff. I know the stuff I shot didn't have a rush like he described.....

But this has made for fascinating reading. And I'm curious as to what people will find when they replicate your procedures...

Cheers

Last edited:

Cheers

I don't want to sound like a broken record, as I've already said in previous posts that I am certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that tan MDPV is not the same as white MDPV, however I think think amanitadine has made an important point here. Yes, he may have tried a tan-coloured MDPV, but maybe not "the tan stuff". This mere fact of sampling unimpressive tan MDPV (which I think is most likely explained by RC retailers adding food colouring or some such to white MDPV HCl to meet market demand for "the tan stuff") in no way proves that euphoric, hyper-sexual tan MDPV is "just a drug myth". That would be like being sold a bag of talcum powder masquerading as cocaine and then saying "yeah I've tried that 'white powder cocaine' and it's all bullshit mate... didn't do anything. I reckon all this cocaine stuff is just day-dreaming druggies kidding themselves... it doesn't get you high at all".

As to the point that nobody has yet been able to figure out a theoretical explanation of what the tan MDPV might be, I would say that in the face of clear and overwhelming experimental evidence that tan MDPV does exist (not just from stuffmonger either btw, but from myself, shambles and many, many others), that we must assume that our theory is as yet incomplete, not that all the experimental data is just some kind of hysterical self-delusion.

Anyway, as stuffmonger said before, probably the best thing for the "tan MDPV deniers" (lol!) to do is simply to try his method and see if they can reproduce his results. Surely that would be the "scientific" thing to do? I'm sure that if the knowledgeable chemists out there would do this, they would be able to help advance our understanding of this mysterious and wonderful substance greatly.

Last edited:
someone (probably me and my love for MDPV) should get a sample lab tested before and after the process. I believe I know someone that will do it for me :D

someone (probably me and my love for MDPV) should get a sample lab tested before and after the process. I believe I know someone that will do it for me :D

God bless you. (Providing your friend can keep his mouth closed). I'd be happy to donate a tiny amount of "Stuffmonger's Tan" if you can get him to do it. I have the really pure stuff that you get from the nightmarish process I outlined in the very first posts in this thread. Might be better, if we're going to analyze it, than using the stuff from the "quick and dirty" approach I outlined more recently. Not that the quick and dirty approach produces bad stuff - it's still heavenly.

Last edited:
Would be excellent to know what this stuff is. Would none of the Dutch labs test it? Or would we need an independant UK chemist? :)

Would be excellent to know what this stuff is. Would none of the Dutch labs test it? Or would we need an independant UK chemist? :)

I would almost guarantee that the stuff will test as mdpv, using their standard screens. We're not going to find out anything using drug labs that test for known chemicals. To find out what this really is, we're going to need some serious organic chemistry gear and a very sharp person. If this is a new chemical with mdpv as a precursor, then it's likely to falsely test positive on any number of screens.

A have another question for the experienced crowd here: I've been continuing to experiment with the pure "Tan" oil and have come up with various things I want to try. However, I don't chase chemicals, as a matter of principle. I only bump, plug and ingest them. And I believe bumping them allows me to judge them better (Strictly a personal preference - I know). The problem is that all of the end products from my various experiments are sticky, gooey, tacky substances that do not lend themselves to bumping. I know how to dry-mix these gooey things with powders (whatever is available in the house) and slow heat in an incubator to get a snortable substance, but I bet someone here can point me to the most innocuous powder a person can bump. I had to use raw baking soda once (I live deep in the jungle and am many hours from even the most basic supplies), and couldn't breathe for a couple of days after. I'd like to find some totally inert powder that I can use.

Lactose or innositol I would guess are the most smooth. Common cuts for cocaine even at the source.

Basically milk powder.

Stuffmonger, you are a testament to those whose determination and perseverance in the face of failure and self-detriment have brought us an enriched chemical experience therefore improving our every day lives (at least those of us that partake in the chemicals between us ;-] ). I have a couple of thoughts and a couple of questions.

First, Im not much of a chemist, but it seems to me that there are only two known outside agents acting upon the compound, these being hydrogen from the water, and oxygen from the air as well as the water. Now, I know that oxidation has somewhat to do with the color change, but what part is that hydrogen element playing? Could this perhaps be the reason for the drastic difference in effects between the white pv and the tan? Or am I just way off "base"? Just a thought.

Second, it might be possible that instead of being a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, it could possibly convert to a dopamine and norepinephrine releaser through some action that we havent yet precisely defined (As we'd need that chemist friend one of us should have here in the states) resulting in a large increase in experienced euphoria? It might possibly become more similar, yet still distinct from, MDMA, and act on the serotonin receptors as well, but that is pure conjecture and just seems like it might be possible to someone not well versed in chemistry (me.)

Those are my thoughts, here are my questions :)

What is the suppression of appetite like while on the tan? Is it as completely nullifying as the white is? Im hoping it might be a little less potent of an anorectic if the other side effects are also reduced but thats what questions are for!

Second, supposing I wanted to take an oral dose, what would be a good general dose as compared to the white? To get a good kick orally out of the white I need to take at least ~20mg. I have an extremely high tolerance to stims due to heavy adderall use and other stimulant (I've taken pretty much everything that's not too hard to get, and the only stims I know of that are anywhere near common I havent taken are desoxypipradrol and 4-MAR. I plan on bumping it most of the time and smoking it the rest, Im just curious.

Soon as I get baking soda I will try out the Stuffmonger Process and post pics/results :-D I should easily be able to discern any difference between the original white HCL and the end product (I am very skilled in determining what chemical is affecting me, how much ive taken, etc. I know my body chemistry very well and am in tune with all the subtle nuances of different stimulants....and I am so so so excited to have possibly found my new 2nd favorite drug! As for my most favorite....lets just say if I have a daughter, I'm going to name her Mary Jane ;)

Cheers!

Truthwalker --

APPETITE!!!! Thank you. I knew I left something major out of the differences I was trying to explain to Amantadina above.

So appetite -- Yes, if you are a first time user of the Tan, or haven't had the Tan in a couple of weeks, then your appetite is massively suppressed. However, if you continue to use it daily - even just a couple of doses a day, then after about four or five days an effect almost identical to long term prednisone use kicks in: You begin gorging. Big time. It is the one serious drawback to daily use. Dozens the very frequent users that come to me for handouts in this country have become overweight, big time. I am at a total loss to explain this. When I first experienced it a little less than a year ago (when I stopped trying to side by side compare my end product with mdpv), I suspected that a second chemical with steroidal qualities had accidently ended up in the batch.

Fortunately, I live extremely remote from easily available food (that I would actually eat) and purposely stock little food in the house. I've gained maybe 10 pounds. If not for sheer will power it would be 50.

So Tan's effect on appetite is radically different from mdpv.

Now---- I am not convinced that the initial appetite suppression from Tan is due to the same action as mdpv. In all honesty, a first time user, or a user on a large dose, when presented with food, will simply figure out a way to include it in the ongoing sex play with their partner. If alone, they will figure out a way to fuck it, or shove it up their rectum. This is not a joke. Everything on the Tan becomes a sex partner or a sex aid. If only visually. I will not, anymore, let anyone on Tan be alone with my dogs for example. (I have 14 dogs). Twice in the past year Tan users (one man, one woman - both after major massive doses, to be fair), attempted to have sex with one of my dogs. One user (again after a hugely massive dose), was arrested in a local village here for publicly molesting strangers. Fortunately, in my country, such a crime is punishable by a small fine at worst. So perhaps the appetite "suppression" that initially comes on is really an appetite "disinterest". Water though!!!! - dehydration is a major danger throughout. Force yourself to hydrate when on the Tan. It's way worse than MDMA, especially in higher doses, in terms of suppressing thirst. Watch your urine. If it gets darker, stop what your doing and drink water.

As to oral dosage. I'm not a fan of taking anything orally, except perhaps a partner's genitalia and whatever food and liquids you can't figure out how to mainline. But-- the times I do dose orally, just to get the numbers down for the rest of you, I find that a minimum of 10mg is necessary for a reasonable effect. If you plug it - take care: I believe the effects are far more pronounced and the dosage substantially less. Start with 2mg and work up.

Stuffmonger, you are a testament to those whose determination and perseverance in the face of failure and self-detriment have brought us an enriched chemical experience therefore improving our every day lives (at least those of us that partake in the chemicals between us ;-] ). I have a couple of thoughts and a couple of questions.

First, Im not much of a chemist, but it seems to me that there are only two known outside agents acting upon the compound, these being hydrogen from the water, and oxygen from the air as well as the water. Now, I know that oxidation has somewhat to do with the color change, but what part is that hydrogen element playing? Could this perhaps be the reason for the drastic difference in effects between the white pv and the tan? Or am I just way off "base"? Just a thought.

Second, it might be possible that instead of being a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, it could possibly convert to a dopamine and norepinephrine releaser through some action that we havent yet precisely defined (As we'd need that chemist friend one of us should have here in the states) resulting in a large increase in experienced euphoria? It might possibly become more similar, yet still distinct from, MDMA, and act on the serotonin receptors as well, but that is pure conjecture and just seems like it might be possible to someone not well versed in chemistry (me.)

Those are my thoughts, here are my questions :)

What is the suppression of appetite like while on the tan? Is it as completely nullifying as the white is? Im hoping it might be a little less potent of an anorectic if the other side effects are also reduced but thats what questions are for!

Second, supposing I wanted to take an oral dose, what would be a good general dose as compared to the white? To get a good kick orally out of the white I need to take at least ~20mg. I have an extremely high tolerance to stims due to heavy adderall use and other stimulant (I've taken pretty much everything that's not too hard to get, and the only stims I know of that are anywhere near common I havent taken are desoxypipradrol and 4-MAR. I plan on bumping it most of the time and smoking it the rest, Im just curious.

Soon as I get baking soda I will try out the Stuffmonger Process and post pics/results :-D I should easily be able to discern any difference between the original white HCL and the end product (I am very skilled in determining what chemical is affecting me, how much ive taken, etc. I know my body chemistry very well and am in tune with all the subtle nuances of different stimulants....and I am so so so excited to have possibly found my new 2nd favorite drug! As for my most favorite....lets just say if I have a daughter, I'm going to name her Mary Jane ;)

Cheers!

Soon as I get baking soda I will try out the Stuffmonger Process and post pics/results :-D I should easily be able to discern any difference between the original white HCL and the end product
Cheers!

Truthwalker - an important note if you're going to try this:

The slow heating is critical. What you end up with using the quick and dirty approach is truly awesome stuff, but remember, the Tan is only a small part of your end product. You have unreacted baking soda, you have the reaction products in precipitate, AND you can't avoid having a small amount of unreacted mdpv. The best quick and dirty batch I ever achieved still had, it appeared, at least 10% mdpv left. This is not so bad considering the potency of the pure Tan (which, dosage wise is is many times more potent than mdpv) and the dilution of the mdpv with the reactants. And -the dosage for this conglomerate mix is STILL only 5 mg for a nice effect, remember. And a not so small amount of fgreebase mdpv oil will unavoidably be evaporated off during heading. BUT -- you will still notice, if you are clued in to your own body and its reactions to drugs, a small, very slightly annoying, background mdpv hum. Most people who have never tasted pure Tan would never notice. I notice. It sounds like you might notice.

But the issue here is: it's very easy to end up with a large percentage of mdpv, and absolutely no Tan, if the heating is not done properly. The Tan oil does vaporize at a temperature far less than the vaporization temperature of mdpv oil. What you're left with then is a weak mdpv and a lot of wasted effort. Re-read the quick and dirty post and check out the test tube photos of the end product oil you're looking for before you begin. When you get that effect - STOP. You can also end up with nothing. I can't count the number of times, when I first started this quest, where I ended up with all of the mdpv oil gone, all of the Tan oil gone, and an end product which, when bumped, burned like hell and left me stone cold sober.

You can of course play games with the quick and dirty approach which improves things: You can siphon off the solution (which contains unreacted, dissolved pure mdpv) and replace with distilled water. This helps a lot, but the precipitate still contains a fair amount of mdpv. You can try remove the trace amounts of light green pure mdpv oil left on the surface after the reaction (more difficult than it sounds). There are other things, but really not necessary because the end product is still unbelievable, in spite of the mdpv contamination. It's like having a girlfriend who fucks like a Bangkok prostitute, has a PhD in your favorite subject, cooks like a French Chef, has the most beautiful face in the world, but has a mole under her arm. Most would chalk it up to: "Well, life isn't perfect is it?"

And this might be the place to talk about "Pure Tan". My first post in this thread alluded to the process, and visually showed some of the procedures. I purposely obfuscated a little, because, well, I did a lot of work to figure out how to make it pure, and it's not really necessary for the average user anyway. The quick and dirty, which anyone can do, is well explained above and produces, IMHO, the finest chemical ever to appear on this planet. I'm a perfectionist, however, and spent the better part of this past year honing a purification procedure. I won't talk about how to do, because it wouldn't be germane to the average kitchen cook. It requires, among other unwieldy implements, a rotovap:

t99jrk.jpg

An Airclean system:

1678a36.jpg

A reasonably powerful microscope that will connect to a computer (so you can do detailed, microscopic measurements), and an incubator:

2yl4ci8.jpg

It's not a fun process. Five consecutive full 12 hour workdays will produce only this:

xgckft.jpg

A one milligram dose of this, whatever THIS is, is scary. A 10 mg dose, unchaperoned, would be unquestionable fatal, or at least massively harmful - mostly from the uncontrollable insanity it would bring into your life. Keep in mind that the end product of the "quick and dirty approach" that I outlined contains less than 10% of this substance (precipitate, unavoidable loss through evaporation, mdpv contamination, etc.), so a 5mg dose of the "quick and dirty" is a good time. A 5mg dose of the pure would be a time you would never forget, and probably never want to repeat.

What I do here, with my friends and acquaintances who, rightly, worship this stuff, is mix it 50 to 1 with ground up Excedrin, and wrap it in 25mg doses:

3178403.jpg

Why Excedrin? First, large doses of the Tan is socially harmful, at the least, and people are people. They don't use the best judgment sometimes. Powdered excedrin, bumped or plugged in doses of more than 200mg in a single day, will cause massive pain, bleeding and discomfort. It is a deterrent to crossing the line into extreme danger. Second, daily use of the Tan causes a a slight background headache for some users after a few days (me included). 25 mg of Excedrin powder, bumped, removes it entirely. But.... since people are people, a number of folks have figured out how to remove the Excedrin by mixing the batch in a large quantity of water. The Excedrin remains in suspension for 10 or 15 minutes. The pure Tan falls to the bottom almost immediately. They siphon off the suspension and are left with an extremely dangerous substance. Dangerous because it is utterly impossible to measure a safe dosage of the pure substance, without possessing a scale costing thousands of dollars.. there have already been harmful events with people who have "purified" my Excedrin mix.

Why the microscope? Because, contrary to popular opinion in this forum that bacteria could play no part in the production of this substance, I am firmly convinced of the contrary. In my process, I first culture a specific Psuedomonas strain (that I am convinced, through a year of difficult trial error, is the strain responsible), and must visually confirm its volume.

It may be that Amanitadine is correct, and I am living in delusion, in which case I am certainly deluded about the bacteria as well. In the world of drugs, anything is possible.

The bacteria that I use, btw, is one of the most common in the world, and, unless you live at the South Pole, it is certainly present in your kitchen and will do its good deed for you somewhere along the lines of the "quick and dirty" process.

Last edited:
After re-reading over your initial procedure and your comments (Thank you for such quick and detailed responses!) I have decided to also devote another 250mg to the Certified Stuffmonger Process. I anticipate that I will let the solution air-hydrate for at least 3 days, and I will watch the color carefully after that point so I don't accidentally let some of it decompose. Would you say a week is the optimal time period?

You have no idea how excited I am to experience this substance; I have been searching for something similar for years, and fortunately I am one of the very few people who gets a good amount of euphoria from the white mdpv regardless of ROA. Obviously bumping produces a quicker, more intense rush/euphoria, but is easily more fiendish and wears off too soon for my taste.

I plan on following both of your procedures exactly so that I can hopefully get a decent result my first time. I wouldnt be disappointed with ~10% mdpv as I find mdpv is very smooth for me (not as subtle/relaxing as meth but still). I can't even imagine actually getting 5 hours of euphoria!

Luckily, I have never been one to experience headaches or physical discomfort on any stim, RC or otherwise. Mephedrone made me a bit edgy, but it was on the periphery and easily ignored. Strangely enough, I get no paranoia from the white mdpv, or even anxiety. I rarely need sedatives to sleep ~8 hours after initial dosing, as long as I dont redose more than once or twice.

I will post later tonight with my heating results including pictures. Cheers! Thank you thank you thank you :)

Peevee pr0n <3

Stuffmonger: peevee addled loony or chemical genius? Hopefully a lil of both ;)

Seriously. Surely gotta be worth a Nobel prize or two if you really have cracked the tan conundrum :D

what if stuff has inadvertently discovered a whole new chemical? not out of the question....could be marketed as a potent aphrodisiac when viagra just doesnt cut it anymore ;)