Hello and an MDPV Question

I know that fnb is talking about the very first batch of "tan" MDPV, the very colour implies impurity so a cleaned version of tan MDPV would be white...I have had the very original batch plus tan from the era you talk about and find there is no noticeable difference when compared to the better white stuff I have had. There can be excellent white and shitty tan, colour does not dictate quality. After the hype of the original tan (brought about by vastly inferior/possibly not even white MDPV batches after the initial tan one) "tan" was used as a selling point, why bother cleaning your product properly when it sells better dirty?

there has clearly been a very high quality tan batch and some inferior white PV but you can't judge tan and white as two absolute products as there has been hundreds (maybe less but yagetme) of batches of each of varying quality.

I meant no offense in my previous comment. I've been doing this a while and share it regularly with a few hundred people here in this tiny Central American country and have yet to hear anyone I've given it to who thought the white mdpv in any way resembled the Tan. So maybe my recollection of the Tan from 2006 is skewed, and what I'm coming up with is something else again. I don't think so, but anything is possible.

For those of you who want to try my simplified approach above (no oil separation, etc.), I did it myself and after 36 hours this is what I got:

2115md4.jpg

The plate on the left is from the incubator. The plate on the right is the scraping (after grinding) and the original white that I used. I use an incubator with an enclosed fan so that I can control temperature, but I've done the same without an incubator and get similar results.

The effects were very close to the more pure stuff I get when I separate the oil first.

Straight off without tolerance I reckon you'd have an experience that you'd never ever forget

Haha, no I mean I will try processing 250-500mg of the white like stuffmonger has and see if what I get is indeed much better.

Stuffmonger: No offence was ment to you by the way. This is an interesting thread you have created, just after reading F&B's post and from what others have said I still do have some doubt. But you have also tried the original tan and seem fairly clued up, I will definately give it a shot with a small amount sometime and report back with my own opinion :)

Haha, no I mean I will try processing 250-500mg of the white like stuffmonger has and see if what I get is indeed much better.

Stuffmonger: No offence was ment to you by the way. This is an interesting thread you have created, just after reading F&B's post and from what others have said I still do have some doubt. But you have also tried the original tan and seem fairly clued up, I will definately give it a shot with a small amount sometime and report back with my own opinion :)

Good man.

Yup, i did do it stuffmonger style. Worked out quite well. Used ~100mg MDPV, ~30mg baking soda, and ~25ml water. Yield was close to 50%, but thats probably due to me rushing it quite a bit :\. Definitely vaporizes different and the high is different and much better ;)

Yup, i did do it stuffmonger style. Worked out quite well. Used ~100mg MDPV, ~30mg baking soda, and ~25ml water. Yield was close to 50%, but thats probably due to me rushing it quite a bit :\. Definitely vaporizes different and the high is different and much better ;)

I would have left it another 24 hours or so but still looks good.

What altitude are you at?

Some qustions:

From the color in your photo, you clearly got the darker yellow globules at some point. When that happened, was there any of the light greenish oil left on the surface of the flask/glass whatever you used?

When it completely evaporated, was the color in the dish uneven - patches of darker and lighter?

Did you notice a change in fragrance from a clinical-chemical smell of the white to a more organic, almost semen smelling substance immediately on adding the bicarb?

I'm seriously impressed dude.

Best stay away from it then maybe ;)

Indeed. For safety's sake, if anyone accidentally comes up with the same stuff while attempting to freebase mdpv, then it might be dangerous. Don't attempt to bump, ingest, plug or chase it. This forum is about safety after all.

we need some decent organic chemistry heads in here so they could lend an insight on what could possibly happening in this reacxtion

A note on chasing mdpv and this Tan stuff. I believe strongly that the process of chasing mdpv converts it into something else - I don't know what. Those of you who have chased white mdpv generally report, as I myself found out, a very different effect then bumping, plugging or ingesting it. The same thing with the Tan. I would recommend, Bigbluemnm, that you bump a small amount of the batch of Tan you created. I believe you will find something entirely different than what you experienced from chasing it.

I've found that chasing pure mdpv gives a slight added effect of the Tan, but still has a lot of the negative mdpv effects. Chasing the Tan, in my experience, reduces the euphoria and prosexuality compared to bumping it. This class of chemicals is highly unstable at high temperatures. Something happens in the process of chasing them that changes them

Last edited:
we need some decent organic chemistry heads in here so they could lend an insight on what could possibly happening in this reacxtion

Yes. I wouod pay good money to find out what we have here, and what's happening to get to where we are. I'm positive that a simpler, quicker process that gives better yields is out there. I just don't know what it is.

I'll give a lifetime supply of the Tan to anyone who can figure this out.

P.S. Some clues that I've discovered:

- Attempting the initial freebase with ammonia, ether or any other substance will absolutely not produce the Tan. For some reason, only baking soda seems to work.

- Batches in which the darker yellow oil globules appear imbedded in the precipitate rather than floating just above it, produce a far mor potent and enjoyable end result. This implies, to me at least, there there is a physical element involved beyond the pure chemistry. Maybe being surrounded by the precipitate prevents some of the oil turning into vapor at the higher processing temperatures. --Just a guess from someone ignorant of the science involved (me).

- The gretaer the contact with the atmosphere, the finer the end product. But three times I have attempted this in an industrial clean room and was unable to get the end result no matter how much oxygen/atmosphere it was exposed to. Hence my bacterial hypothesis earlier in this thread.

That's about it.

Yup, there was a decent amount of light green oil left behind in the flask. Once it was completely evaporated, the outer corners were darker, however it is hard to tell since i am using a tan Pyrex dish :p Definitely noticed the smell, you hit it spot on, semen, haha! I did another 100mg run. pics will ensue %)

Some qustions:

From the color in your photo, you clearly got the darker yellow globules at some point. When that happened, was there any of the light greenish oil left on the surface of the flask/glass whatever you used?

When it completely evaporated, was the color in the dish uneven - patches of darker and lighter?

Did you notice a change in fragrance from a clinical-chemical smell of the white to a more organic, almost semen smelling substance immediately on adding the bicarb?

I'm seriously impressed dude.

Yup, there was a decent amount of light green oil left behind in the flask. Once it was completely evaporated, the outer corners were darker, however it is hard to tell since i am using a tan Pyrex dish :p Definitely noticed the smell, you hit it spot on, semen, haha! I did another 100mg run. pics will ensue %)

You are the Dude!