Hello and an MDPV Question

Just out of interest mate as you seem very clued up on the subject. If the difference in the tan or White powder is so great is it possible if other drugs are made in a certain way that doesn't benifit the user could this be a possible reason why I don't enjoy most of the modern drugs around today

^ I am not he but I would humbly suggest that your issue may be with tolerance and increasing age - I can relate to both too... :\

But tan and white peevee are two very distinct entities and both from very recent history. There is very good reason why tan peevee is worshipped as a god and white peevee almost universally scorned - it really is very hard to believe they are the same substance. Related substances yes, the same not in a million years. Just mention "tan peevee" to any peevee user and see the resulting paean <3

It just seems to me if shit drugs are made for the rc market the powers that be turn a blind eye. When a good one comes along it gets banned. Imo(and yes I might be an old cunt with a brain cell called space invader) the drugs on the black market(with the exception of weed) have seriously gone down hill. However this guy has created a great thread

MDPV is banned in every form... and that happened several years after the tan form had become legend... Street drugs are 90% shite and always have been unless you have topnotch contacts... Not sure of the connection/correlation you're making?

Just out of interest mate as you seem very clued up on the subject. If the difference in the tan or White powder is so great is it possible if other drugs are made in a certain way that doesn't benifit the user could this be a possible reason why I don't enjoy most of the modern drugs around today

I'm probably not the best person to ask. My interest in drugs is exclusively focused on pro-sexual qualities (although the euphoria of the Tan is certainly not a detriment to me). Nothing before or since Tan MDPV has come anywhere close to being the nirvana of sex drugs that the Tan achieved. So I'm pretty much a one-drug show.

To be clear about your question, and at the risk of violating the rules here, I don't really think that I've taken a given drug and processed it such a way that the same drug gives different effects. I think that somehow an "impurity" in the freebasing process crept in. This impurity is a totally different chemical, and I believe the impurity is what causes the radically different effects from the original white mdpv. So I don't think drugs are made or not made in a way that does or doesn't benefit the user. A chemical is a chemical. It can be made with different degrees of purity, but if it is processed correctly, the freebase form, or the HCL form, or the acetate form, etc., should have identical properties (beyond time to take effect, obviously).

MDPV is banned in every form... and that happened several years after the tan form had become legend...

You must live in England;) In 99% of the world, mdpv is a legal substance. Even in the U.S., only one state has banned the substance. Makes it easy to get hold of in pure form. Just thought I'd say that.

As a point of interest: I feel certain that the reason the tan disappeared from the scene is that it was not economically feasible to produce. The cost in time, energy and raw white mdpv source material is prohibitive. There may be someone out there who has figured out all the details and has a shortcut, but I've tried every conceivable approach and haven't found anything that shortens the process. Ammonia, which would be cleaner and quicker than baking soda never gave me an end substance that I could make decay properly. It seems that there is something unique in the strange soup of sodium, chloride, bubbling carbon dioxide, free mdpv oil, heat, unreacted baking soda, unreacted mdpv, water, the gases in the atmosphere, etc. that initiates the decay necessary to create the "impurity" that has such remarkable properties.

No matter how careful I am, or what procedure I use, one gram of white mdpv returns a yield of no more than a half gram of the tan freebase product. A gram of the freebase product yields only an eighth of a gram of the Tan Acetate. And to get those diminishing returns requires a week of solid work and a reasonable probability that it won't work out for some reason and I have to do it over again. If I had been the supplier in 2006 I think I would have stopped selling it too. Whoever he or she was, they probably have the world's largest stash of the stuff and a bevy of friends who won't leave and are anxious to never offend.

I think the tan appeared as an accident. The very first mdpv was white - clearly the identical substance to today's white HCL. Someone, I believe, wanted to freebase it, got too fucked up on the product, left a dish of the freebase in the sink or some other place where water and air could contaminate it (having accidently been heated just right during the precipitate stage), passed out for three or four days, woke up, looked for their stash, panic'd when they saw the brown goo mess that was left, but dried it and snorted it anyway. The rest is history.

Last edited:
That is probably right because all the vendors say the same thing. The tan stuff was the mdpv with impurities which I guess was obv better high than the white hcl form to many of the early users. And people started thinking that the tan stuff was the real thing. 99%+ purity mdpv is in the white powder form.

That is probably right because all the vendors say the same thing. The tan stuff was the mdpv with impurities which I guess was obv better high than the white hcl form to many of the early users. And people started thinking that the tan stuff was the real thing. 99%+ purity mdpv is in the white powder form.

Absolutely. And I've been working for years to find a way to make the entire batch become the impurity. I think I've succeeded but it's a lot of work and only the true mdpv aficionados will be willing to go to the effort.

It's all here in this thread if you start at the beginning and read the whole thing.

Good luck all.

this is definitely NOT the freebase... w(
what you made there is Crack-MDPV...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine#Chemistry

Lol you're right, he did make crack-mdpv, which is also the same thing as freebase mdpv.

Crack cocaine is just cocaine that has been turned from the HCL salt into freebase form.

I've been keeping an eye on this thread as I long to try the tan MDPV for myself, like you I enjoy the pro-sexual effects of compounds. Unfortunatley given the procedure you described I don't think my non-existant chemistry skills are up to the job.

I think this thread would do alot better over in ADD, theres plenty of people over there that could hazard a guess to the chemical reactions that take place during your procedure!

:D

aye crack cocaine = freebase cocaine
freebasing when referring to crack is just something people call it when they're in denial about being a crackhead

this is definitely NOT the freebase... w(
what you made there is Crack-MDPV...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine#Chemistry

Well, a good guess but ..... I don't think that's the case. The "crack" form, if you want to call it that, occurs within minutes of the process. Yet it takes many days to develop the new characteristics, during which time the oil decays into something else. Also -- When I convert the freebase back into a salt after the end process, it still has the new "tan" characteristics. So it's not "crack".

I think the process is partly bacterial. Acetobacter and Clostridium, for example, are well know for creating Acetic Acid from a variety of base compounds. And they are found everywhere - in the dirt, the air, on your hands. There are thousands of other examples where bacteria convert one chemical substance into another. Many of my failures at producing the "impurity" occurred in clean room environments. In fact, in every case where a clean room was used, there was no expected end result. So I truly believe a common bacteria, possibly psuedomonas or something similar, is fully or partially responsible for the end result.

But it's not "crack" mdpv. That's easy to make and has the identical characteristics of mdpv hydrochloride.

Curiouser and curiouser... But it would fit the main theories about the tan stuff - story always goes that somebody fucked up a load and just sold it on. Then when people went crazy for it nobody could supply it cos nobody knew how they'd fucked it. I am now officially itching to get a lil peev and have a crack at crackerating it. Either that or I've got scabies or summat cos I'm certainly a-itching. Roll on the new year and the pennies it may bring :)

Just a quick one is freebase mdpv as addictive as crack?

Some say moreso, some say less. It's subjective. I'd say it's at least *as* psychologically addictive. I've never smoked crack, so I wouldn't know...

Crack cocaine is not the bloody free base.

FREE BASE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OF UNDERSTANDING THE TERM FREE?

Well, a good guess but ..... I don't think that's the case. The "crack" form, if you want to call it that, occurs within minutes of the process. Yet it takes many days to develop the new characteristics, during which time the oil decays into something else. Also -- When I convert the freebase back into a salt after the end process, it still has the new "tan" characteristics. So it's not "crack".
No, it s taking days because you don t heat it for vaporizing.
anyway the outcome is NOT the freebase.

it s mdpv hydrogen carbonate + nacl ..
your "OIL" is the freebase of MDPV.

I think the process is partly bacterial. Acetobacter and Clostridium, for example, are well know for creating Acetic Acid from a variety of base compounds. And they are found everywhere - in the dirt, the air, on your hands. There are thousands of other examples where bacteria convert one chemical substance into another. Many of my failures at producing the "impurity" occurred in clean room environments. In fact, in every case where a clean room was used, there was no expected end result. So I truly believe a common bacteria, possibly psuedomonas or something similar, is fully or partially responsible for the end result.
thats a disgusting thought and idiotic.

But it's not "crack" mdpv. That's easy to make and has the identical characteristics of mdpv hydrochloride.
send that stuff into a priceless lab.

aye crack cocaine = freebase cocaine
freebasing when referring to crack is just something people call it when they're in denial about being a crackhead
Are you a crackhead? :|

crack cocaine = cocain hydrogencarbonate + left over nacl

Lol you're right, he did make crack-mdpv, which is also the same thing as freebase mdpv.

Crack cocaine is just cocaine that has been turned from the HCL salt into freebase form.

I've been keeping an eye on this thread as I long to try the tan MDPV for myself, like you I enjoy the pro-sexual effects of compounds. Unfortunatley given the procedure you described I don't think my non-existant chemistry skills are up to the job.
you even concede yourself to don t know anything about chemistry.
then don t trying to explain it to me.
stim users tolerance with wrong posts is always low =D

Curiouser and curiouser... But it would fit the main theories about the tan stuff - story always goes that somebody fucked up a load and just sold it on. Then when people went crazy for it nobody could supply it cos nobody knew how they'd fucked it. I am now officially itching to get a lil peev and have a crack at crackerating it. Either that or I've got scabies or summat cos I'm certainly a-itching. Roll on the new year and the pennies it may bring :)

Well then.... If you want a further mystery, let me hand you one:

You are probably aware of the rumors floating around the net (some of them posted here on Bluelight), that if you simply dissolve mdpv in water and wait a while it will turn into the tan "perv powder" when you evaporate it. It didn't seem feasible to me, but, in order to leave no stone unturned, I tried every possible combination of heat, light, agitation and oxygen infusion to a fairly large sample of pv hydrochloride (the snow white) in a glass of water, and after 17 months and many hundreds of dissolves and evaporates here is what I have:

8zh8ol.jpg

It is EXACTLY the same white shitty mdpv. The slight yellowing, I think, is simply dust that seeped in through hundreds of uncoverings and inspections.

BUT--------

By accident I got some of the unconverted (pure mdpv) pv acetate wet once (I only recently - in the past six months, started returning the end product to its salt form. I chose acetate instead of HCL because it's safer to do. I had created a test salt from the pure mdpv oil to use as a comparison to the tan (exactly the same characteristics as white pv)). As it dried I noticed it changing slowly from a pure white to a light tan color. When it completely dried I scaped a segment and turned it over. It was still near white underneath. So something in the air, while wet, changed it into something else:

x5a9mw.jpg

The color in the photo is not the best, but you can clearly see a much lighter color on the scraping at the top that's been turned over.

I chopped it up, wet it again, dried it and continued for 6 iterations. This is the result:

mwd668.jpg

It looks, and, oddly enough, smells just like the tan. Yet all I did was dissolve the pure mdpv acetate in water for a few iterations.

Now---- I haven't tasted this stuff. Over the past two years I have played with mdpv using ether, tuloene, xylene, baking soda, galacial acetate, vinegar, water, ethanol and dirt from my garden(the bacterial connection). I have precipitated, heated, frozen, incubated, dissolved, evaporated, combined and separated every possible combination of precipitate, solution and oil. In the process I have come up with substances that were less than enjoyable to ingest. I am my only test subject for these experiments. I temporarily blinded myself for three hours after drying and ingesting a brown goo that appeared after five days of incubating an odd gray precipitate after an ether/acetate experiment with pv. I once ended up with a dark brown substance that looked similar to the darker tan pv versions. It gave me an incapacitating headache that lasted 4 days. I had overheated the pv oil during precipitation and created something horrible. I got PV oil on my skin and didn't sleep for 72 hours, during which time hellish visual and auditory hallucinations had me locked in the bathroom where I hid in the bathtub for 30 hours. My first hit of the acetate salt that I created from the tan had me hallucinating again for a few days. I had not considered that the salt version of the tan freebase might have dosages measured in micrograms. I should have guessed from the huge residual slush left over from the Acetic Acid wash. But I didn't. I bumped 3 milligrams. 300 micrograms is a large dose.

What I'm saying is that my body is barely being held together, and what little cohesion is left is the result of vitamins and pure will power. So I just don't have the courage to go down the acetate road. The HCL road has used me up.

But fro anyone just starting out and feeling fresh -- the acetate is dirt simple to make: Throw the pv hcl in water with baking soda. Remove the oil as described (and shown) in the first post of this thread. Pour a liberal amount of glacial Acetic Acid over the oil. It will dissolve completely into a clear liquid. Pour it in a shallow dish and place in front of a fan. When dried, scrape up the powder -- you now have mdpv acetate, which, as shown above, DOES do something profoundly weird when dissolved in water and allowed to evaporate.

Have fun.

You really are quite the lil experimenter :D

If only science lessons at school involved fun with sillystrong stims I'd have a couple more qualifications than I do. The 300ug version has definitely piqued my interest. The price of peevee can get ridiculously high online sometimes if you're not buying bulk so anything to maximise investment appeals greatly. It's a rare treat for me these days - just a gram or two every coupla months at most rather than a minimum of a gram a week when it was legal here. Nothing worse than getting my lil treat in and blazing though it in a day or two which is how it's gone the last coupla times. Some sites seem to sell pretty shoddy product at massively inflated prices. Bloody UK ban :!