Hello and an MDPV Question

Why don't people just try and do the quick and dirty method and then give there judgements.
Simples

I'm thinking that many people have tried that method without success. They just aren't talking about it the thread due to legal considerations and not wanting to self incriminate. This is prudent because the chemical(s) produced are unknown. If the supertan turns out to be an analog...there might be a problem posting about manufacturing it in a public forum. Better to err on the side of caution until the product is chemically identified. Or maybe I've just slipped on my tin foil hat and am paranoid. Ha!

Why don't people just try and do the quick and dirty method and then give there judgements.
Simples

Exactly. So far we've had reports on this thread from three posters besides stuffmonger who've tried this method and had success. Of course that's not as interesting to some people who think that "strange posting patterns" and "too many greenlighters" are much more important things to focus on than trivial side issues like, um you know, the actual drug... because yeah we'd all much rather know who's posting with what account and who has the biggest e-penis oops I mean post count than actually learn anything about an awesomely euphoric and sex-enhancing new stimulant 8)

Anyway, best to ignore the troll. He's just bitter because I told him on the other MDPV thread ( http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=517819&page=15 ) that his plan to smoke crystal meth through a water bong made out of tinfoil (yes, for real!) was stupid. Dude's nothing but a whiny, grumpy little bitch who needs to get over himself and chill the fuck out. Peace.

I told him on the other MDPV thread ( http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=517819&page=15 ) that his plan to smoke crystal meth through a water bong made out of tinfoil (yes, for real!) was stupid.

Repeating your ignorance doesn't cure it you know.

Dude's nothing but a whiny, grumpy little bitch who needs to get over himself and chill the fuck out. Peace.

LOL at the 'peace'.

Look dude, if someone accuses me of having paranoid delusions (when that same someone is posting from a multiple account because of, erm, paranoid delusions) I think it's fair to ask them to explain themselves.

And when they can't explain themselves, and their fellow multiple account holders start throwing 'bitch, shit, crap' around, well, we draw our own conclusions about their veracity.

Peace indeed Mr Rippedcock.

I'm in the final stage of planning this and I have some questions for stuffmonger or anyone else who has successfully done the quick and dirty method. As it is drying, you said it has to be room temperature, as the reaction won't work if it is too cold. However, room temperature in the middle of January where I am might not be the same as room temperature in the middle of the Central American jungle. What would you say the optimal temperature is? Would 65 degrees F be too cold? Also, if using a space heater to make it warmer, what temperature is too hot? I'm trying to work out all of my confusion now so I don't have to make emergency posts on here later.

For stuffmonger, what time are you most likely to be online? I'm not asking you to be on call or anything but if I do it when you're more likely to be free, I'll stand a better chance of getting a quick answer I assume. Hopefully, that won't be needed though.

I really can't wait to get my hands on some of this tan. I'm enjoying my white MDPV right now as I type this and if this is shit compared to tan... well, I can't even imagine.

I'm in the final stage of planning this and I have some questions for stuffmonger or anyone else who has successfully done the quick and dirty method. As it is drying, you said it has to be room temperature, as the reaction won't work if it is too cold. However, room temperature in the middle of January where I am might not be the same as room temperature in the middle of the Central American jungle. What would you say the optimal temperature is? Would 65 degrees F be too cold? Also, if using a space heater to make it warmer, what temperature is too hot? I'm trying to work out all of my confusion now so I don't have to make emergency posts on here later.

For stuffmonger, what time are you most likely to be online? I'm not asking you to be on call or anything but if I do it when you're more likely to be free, I'll stand a better chance of getting a quick answer I assume. Hopefully, that won't be needed though.

I really can't wait to get my hands on some of this tan. I'm enjoying my white MDPV right now as I type this and if this is shit compared to tan... well, I can't even imagine.

65F is definitely too cold. You're right, I'm too used to the Central American jungles - my bad. I would use a space heater nearby (not directed directly at your dish). 115 would be the max temp. A lower end temp would be around 85.

It's hard to predict when I'm on-line. If you want to private message me I'll give you my phone number if you're up for making international calls (no Skype here).

I'm thinking that many people have tried that method without success. They just aren't talking about it the thread due to legal considerations and not wanting to self incriminate. This is prudent because the chemical(s) produced are unknown. If the supertan turns out to be an analog...there might be a problem posting about manufacturing it in a public forum. Better to err on the side of caution until the product is chemically identified. Or maybe I've just slipped on my tin foil hat and am paranoid. Ha!

I think so. The majority of the world this chemical is completely legal. I dont see why anyone wouldnt post if they done this without success.

If it did work that would surely produce the situation you described?

If anyone can follow that lol.

I think so. The majority of the world this chemical is completely legal. I dont see why anyone wouldnt post if they done this without success.

If it did work that would surely produce the situation you described?

If anyone can follow that lol.

Yeah, was just trying to think of any reason for the lack of posts.

Anyway, I'm just gonna come right out and say that I think this thread is the biggest and most successfull troll of all time. This is the troll of the century! There's been plenty of time for people to attempt this and if it worked there would be a huge buzz about it...and not only BL.

I remember thinking that there were serious procedural issues that seemed strange when comparing the "clean" method to the "quick n dirty." Since instructions for the "clean" method have been deleted, it's not possible to verify this. Those procedural issues and lack of success by long time members of this board are the main reasons I'm so pessimistic about this conversion process that results in supertan.

I could be wrong about this, of course, and supertan might be the discovery of the century. If the supertan conversion process is for real then Stuffmonger is a god and I owe him a thousand apologies.

Shambles, did your friends ever procure any of this stuff? I don't know who he is, but I'll take his word as the bottom line on this subject.

I was absolutely nakard this morning after MPA & then MXE last night (I think it was the MPA that nakard me), then had the phonecall saying my tan has arrived! Did a 10mg line as soon as I got it & am now top of the world again. Going to try Stuffmongers process out, but afraid it may not work with it already being tan. It is already brilliant anyway but probably the dirty method or something.

Hopefully a few vendors have read this thread & mass produce the proper Super Tan! =D

Those procedural issues and lack of success by long time members of this board are the main reasons I'm so pessimistic about this conversion process that results in supertan.

I've seen no lack of success anywhere, have you? Can you point to a single post that showed that someone attempted this and failed?

Why don't you just try it yourself rather than throw stones? PV costs next to nothing, it's available all over the net and the procedure costs nothing, other than whatever it costs you to turn on your stove for an hour or so. There are dozens of vendors who will ship next day air if requested, so by the weekend you could give us all your definitive answer.

If your not willing to do this incredibly simple thing, for whatever reason, then maybe other users here are also not willing to do it, for whatever reason, and that's why they haven't done it. The ones that have say it works. If you are insisting that everybody who has tried it and failed is not reporting it, then that just doesn't make any sense.

Just fucking do it and then tell us. It can't get any simpler.

^ Do you know if it works with stuff that's already tan? ;)

Don't know. Not sure what the tan is that you have. If it's water soluble, and feels like PV, then it will probably work. Best way to test it is to freebase a tiny amount and see if the light green oil appears on the surface. If it does, then you have freebase pv and you can do the trick.

Hello stuffmonger, i am going to atempt the transformation as soon as a supply of MDPV has arrived and would like to know more on the "clean" method as i most likely have or have access to all the things i think would be nessesary to create a reasonably pure product, i cannot PM you as i am not a "bluelighter", could you possibly PM me with an alternate contact method? i have read the first 400 or so posts in the thread and am working on the rest, i was very disapointed when you said you were not going to be on here again but I saw you were "online" and hoped i might have a chance to contact you with questions i will surely encounter when i attempt this. Thank you for your time and effort to post all your findings and answer questions for everyone.

Hello stuffmonger, i am going to atempt the transformation as soon as a supply of MDPV has arrived and would like to know more on the "clean" method as i most likely have or have access to all the things i think would be nessesary to create a reasonably pure product, i cannot PM you as i am not a "bluelighter", could you possibly PM me with an alternate contact method? i have read the first 400 or so posts in the thread and am working on the rest, i was very disapointed when you said you were not going to be on here again but I saw you were "online" and hoped i might have a chance to contact you with questions i will surely encounter when i attempt this. Thank you for your time and effort to post all your findings and answer questions for everyone.

I'll PM you

I'll PM you

cant pm back:

ok, also i have a contact with access to a medium size state college organic chem lab and the associated testing equipment, i emailed him and am waiting to see what kind of analysis he could do as i cannot find anyone finding exactly what the "tan" is exactly yet.

Im interested in the clean method so the sample i (might?) submit wont have the sodium bicarb/precip (side rxn products?) to avoid any false positive identifications.

Hmmmmmm

captain cod shit, you're a speedfreek, you're not using it for sexual play do you???

ok
stuffmonger
an amphetamine like substance that causes immense euphoria, lasts 5 hours

AND DOESN'T CAUSE tolerance?!?!??!

that's strange

also, if you claim your TAN is only useful for sexual play, then I suppose someone might not prefer it over normal peevee if he just wants some speed, huh??

as people who take such stims do it for the kicks euphoria stimulation, adrenaline,. maybe to go and dance at some party tonight???!?! and USUALLY not to fuck for days in a row in all kinds of varieties.

Like I said, I will try them both and tell you.

It is certainly strange many of you people are so black and white about this. But this might be due to the amphetaminoid overload in your fried brains.

stuffmonger, how do you feel about the fact SDBF loves peevee as is, and just finds the tan better??

MPDV you wouldn't want your worse enemy to take that
and TAN , oh the divine drug...

doesn't make much sense.

Does anyone find ephedra enjoyable??? :p

Stuffmongerer,

Question...

1. Does the mixture need to oscillate between bubbling (boiling) and settling, or can it just be kept static at a fixed temp, say 205°?

2. How do you have people without a sensitive scale measure out 5mg? My scale can't accurately measure that low.

Thanks!
Mauka