Hello and an MDPV Question

Well it looks like Stuffmongers online at the moment. Perhaps he can dispel some of the growing doubt? Or fess up if he`s duping us. No one likes to get duped.
Personally,I think it`d be cool if he could shed some(more) light on the matter.
Because,god damn it,I`d love some Tan!

Ditto, come on man lets here what's going on here. I myself was planning trying this process when my PV arrives. I'm hoping that will be tomorrow. If it's proper tan and not sketchy/has that horny feeling etc I won't need to but if it aint, well I would like to try out this process. But I don't particularly want to be wasting my druqkz :eek:

I find it hard to believe he has gone to all that trouble to blag??

So Whoremoaning you can see his IP address and its the same as that new poster yes?

I just checked the pictures of the lab to see if they're actually on his premises. You can see in this picture stairs leading up to a container:
123txec.jpg

then in these pictures you can see the container through the windows:
26416aq.jpg

10565op.jpg

So that's true at least.

It was the same yes, but after some more information it appears they may not be the same person. Its a small country so I doubt there are that many ISPs and a common IP is probably quite common.

Apologies for my skepticism 8(

It was the same yes, but after some more information it appears they may not be the same person. Its a small country so I doubt there are that many ISPs and a common IP is probably quite common.

Not sure who you're apologizing to. You owe me none.

As for the rest of this mottley crew - can't turn my back for a second without something coming unravelled. Less drugs, more water for all of you for a few days.

I divulged all to Whoremoaning, with references, etc.,with a request that private info not be divulged to the rest of you.

He is free to say whatever he likes.

There is only one ISP in my country, and only two publicly accessible computers for the entire northern region. I have to use one of the public computers most of the time. We all know each other's business.

He certainly did/does seem very credible to me.

And if (as i suspect) its true, that shit is fuckin dangerous. Sounds amazing like, but I can envisage major problems if this stuff becomes available on a large scale.

Would love to try some with my bird though.

It's incredibly unlikely that the only person who's tried this and had successful results also lives in the same small area.

Despite having no plans to try MDPV or the procedure (at least in the near future), I feel pleased that the credibility is back. This is a really interesting thread.

I do still think it might be wise to remove the Ultimate S reference though? Perhaps also remove the speculation about shilling for clutter's sake?

About electrostatics: I don't have any experience doing this, as I chemist I'd be reaching for DCM or another organic solvent.
My idea was that the oil droplets would respond differently to an electric charge compared to water, meaning they might become more hydrophobic and so more attracted to the needle, or something similar. It shouldn't be too hard to test.

Last edited:
It's incredibly unlikely that the only person who's tried this and had successful results also lives in the same small area.

Very unlikely. Except for the fact that I have distributed over 3,000 doses exclusively in this country. They call it SPT (I named it) and it is a seriously hot underground topic here. I know of at least a dozen people who spend virtually full time playing with this, and hundreds trying to get samples, which I dole out with meticulous care. Anyone caught sharing this with another without my consent doesn't get any more.

Whoremoaning can verify a very large contingent of Hughesnet users following this thread. Most people with Internet access here buy their systems in the States, register them there, and ship them here where rogue technicians set them up and do whatever magic they do to make it look like the unit is in the States (Hughesnet won't sell services here). I don't have one. They are mostly registered in Florida.

Not that any of this matters. Just fun to dance it out.

I can't help but wonder if it is not MDPPP that everyone is raving about?

This amazing short acting tan substance that is euphoric and can be slept on soon after is unlikely to be some brand new substance that this freak bit of chemistry has produced (no offence meant to stuffmonger, you have Really put the work in!). MDPPP was banned early on, but some vendors still sold it after the ban, I am quite tired but I believe that it was gone well before MDPV and alpha-PPP. I will look into the timeline of bans soon, but I have a little suspicion that you are simply converting your however pure MDPV to MDPPP. I was in contact with a few vendors after the mephedrone ban, and most of them did not even realise that MDPV was even included in that ban atall...

After a quick scout around on the net it was described as;
"brown/light brown powder not sticky atall fluffy and light like pure MDPV
the duration was about 1-1/2hrs
. Most MDPV swim has tried has an intese buzz for 1-2 then after affect for 2-3hr regardless of whether its white or tan coloured"

sounds familiar?... This is not the only post ont he net stating the shorter duration, positive effects and ability to sleep either.

I am getting some MDPV, alpha-PPP and MDPPP very soon from some reliable sources and I think that this little mystery was just a matter of periodic law changes...

Either-way, nothing wrong with refining a technique to procuring a super euphoric tan-'MDPV'

:) <3<3<3

Edit:

TheAzo said:
I've yet to see a legitimate vendor stocking any of these other than MDPPP, and that vendor got in trouble (i think for shipping cathinones after the ban). I think you're unlikely to have much luck with finding first hand experience for these chemicals, despite them being easy to make and obvious candidates for good RC's.

I remember that most people found MDPPP much more fun - and more addictive - than MDPV.

Original: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=514432&highlight=&#945;-PPP

MDPPP
avr721.png

MDPV
16bh7is.jpg

Infact the more I am reading it to in, this does seem to be the case. Looking forward to my samples even more now! Trip reports and pics to come

:)

Last edited:
MDPPP sucks, I've done a gram a month ago or so, for a couple of hours it actually feels very euphoric, but then the residual stimulation lasts for ages, it also feels much more toxic than pv.

Nearly every other post regarding MDPPP I have read seems to say otherwise. When did you get your sample?

I can't personally comment as it won't be here for about a week...

I can't see an ethyl chain being cleaved by a weak base with exposure to air all at room temperature.

In general, biological activity (=potency) depends on two factors; how degrees it has affinity to bind the receptor or any other positions, and how much amount it crosses the BBB and reach the point or how much amount it is metabolised at the first-liver passage. For example, in the former factor Methcathinone is about twice stronger DA releaser than MAP in vitro, whereas beta-keto group has a polarity and then it makes lesser potency to penetrate BBB, and in conclusion the latter factor is dominant so it's less potent in vivo. The longer alkyl chain it has, the more lipophilic and to penetrate the BBB easily but the shorter alkyl chain it has, the stronger affinity to DA position in the brain so in PEAs it's the most potent in vivo with methyl at alpha position but in Cathinones not. It seems that it's the most potent that 3 carbons so this might be why MDPPP is not so popular in this market -it's not so potent to need.

Fucking awesome possibility. The duration is incorrect though -- more like 5 hours total buzz time. But the coolest possibility yet.

I can't help but wonder if it is not MDPPP that everyone is raving about?

This amazing short acting tan substance that is euphoric and can be slept on soon after is unlikely to be some brand new substance that this freak bit of chemistry has produced (no offence meant to stuffmonger, you have Really put the work in!). MDPPP was banned early on, but some vendors still sold it after the ban, I am quite tired but I believe that it was gone well before MDPV and alpha-PPP. I will look into the timeline of bans soon, but I have a little suspicion that you are simply converting your however pure MDPV to MDPPP. I was in contact with a few vendors after the mephedrone ban, and most of them did not even realise that MDPV was even included in that ban atall...

After a quick scout around on the net it was described as;

sounds familiar?... This is not the only post ont he net stating the shorter duration, positive effects and ability to sleep either.

I am getting some MDPV, alpha-PPP and MDPPP very soon from some reliable sources and I think that this little mystery was just a matter of periodic law changes...

Either-way, nothing wrong with refining a technique to procuring a super euphoric tan-'MDPV'

:) <3<3<3

Edit:

Original: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=514432&highlight=&#945;-PPP

MDPPP
avr721.png

MDPV
16bh7is.jpg

Infact the more I am reading it to in, this does seem to be the case. Looking forward to my samples even more now! Trip reports and pics to come

:)

I do still think it might be wise to remove the Ultimate S reference though?

I don't. I continue to insist that it's the only commercial RC that's produced by bacteria, and even if I'm totally fucked up, then it is still profoundly interesting because it screens as mdpv but absolutely is not. Surely a drug discussion board would be curious about what the fuck it is? Especially given its effects which are unique to say the least. And again people -- the product is shit -- it's all the bad of pv with libido enhancement as the only positive. But surely, for those psychonauts out there that push the limits, wouldn't you want to know, firsthand, something this unique? Not that you would ever want to do it again after the first time.

But, whatever. I can assure you I have no connection with Am-Hi-Co, other than being, probably, their largest customer, and there are no products that they sell that I would recommend as a good product. (I am a very large customer for nearly every RC end product vendor, btw). The Usextacy is simply an extraordinarily interesting RC, whatever it is. Interesting does not equate to desirable.

maybe sm allows him to have sex with that sexy dog in exchange for some shilling?

I continue to insist that it's the only commercial RC that's produced by bacteria

any source to back this up with at all? presumably they use the same lab to make most of their chems and i am extremely skeptical about this method being used at all...

this is a very interesting thread but just the outright bizarre claims and fantastical nature of the content has my head spinning!