Hello and an MDPV Question

I like this bacterial approach. It makes sense to me.
Two oils, one is water soluble, the other is not.
So I will speculate the first oil that appears might be pyoverdine. The reason it appears on top might be due to the Psuedomonas being strictly aerobic. The second one that stuffmonger collects for his premium product is MDPV freebase OR some other entirely new substance.

Pyoverdines are yellow-green, water soluble, fluorescent pigments produced by fluorescent Pseudomonas spp.
source: http://www.oak-crest.org/oakcrest/pages/nsf_reu/pyoverdines.html

I am amazed by stuffmonger and the progress he has made on his own. I also dig his lifestyle and equipment :D

Last edited:
I like this bacterial approach. It makes sense to me.
Two oils, one is water soluble, the other is not.
So I will speculate the first oil that appears might be pyoverdine. The reason it appears on top might be due to the Psuedomonas being strictly aerobic. The second one that stuffmonger collects for his premium product is MDPV freebase OR some other entirely new substance.

source: http://www.oak-crest.org/oakcrest/pages/nsf_reu/pyoverdines.html

I am amazed by stuffmonger and the progress he has made on his own. I also dig his lifestyle and equipment :D

Yeah but, would you fuck him or his dogs?

Personally I am still very sceptical about the bacteria, although perhaps that 6-coordinate complex is simply helping deliver the MDPV better. Still I think it seems a very complex solution, since it wouldn't just be a chemical reaction from the pyroverdine.
It still seems more likely to me that it's a simple chemical reaction. There are billions out there, and I probably know about 1% so don't write them off just yet.
Occam's razor is a great principle which says that the most simple explanation is usually correct.

I just read scientific sources and wrote what made sense to me just to help carry on the conversation as this is my favorite thread :)
I lack the knowledge to fully support my speculations.

I agree that this is a very complex process and a simpler approach could be possible. Pyoverdine might not have an important role. But I believe that it is good indication that perhaps Psuedomonas have really got something to do with the whole process.

If stuffmonger can't replicate the results in a "clean" room, could there be any other explanation other than that of bacteria playing a role in the process?

Yeah but, would you fuck him or his dogs?
I wouldn't but can't be sure since the man produces some crazy perv powder and in good amounts. Would require some colossal self control.

@stuffmonger:
out of curiosity, have you tried using tap water? did you notice any differences?

Last edited:
Yeah I thought the bacteria theory seemed needlessly complex too, but then stuffmonger said that he was actually using a microscope to count them, and that he'd identified a specific species of bacteria that produced optimum results! Now say what you want about stuffmonger, but he is definitely a true experimentalist, and that means that he follows the trial and error method. So, I simply don't believe that he'd go to all that trouble unless he'd found, by actually trying it with and without that extra step, that it was necessary. He also mentioned earlier that when he'd tried making the stuff in sterile conditions it didn't work. So... I dunno... I think we need more expert help here... maybe from a micro-biologist now? lol...

Hello Bluelighters,

regarding old tan mdpv, as has been asked for to compare with 'stuffmongerine' in a lab setting, I might be of help? I stiil have some from the Scandinavian that quit suddenly a few years back, it's labeled 'batch 4'. The label layout is identical to the mephedrone label erowid currently uses as an example.

As I am a has-been in this online rc-crowd some may remember me from 2006-2007 boards, when i posted alot. I had to curb myself since then and focus on offline life, keeping sane and all....

Peace y'all, Clogman from Europe's north-west soggy seashore.

ps It's been nice to see many familiar names pop up now and then while I keep my rc-interest uptodate.
ps2 get in touch or point me towards the right lab so i can provide a sample for analysis if needed.

And another thing, it seems as if the stuffmonger process involves two different kinds of oils. Firstly, a greenish oil that floats on the surface of the mixture. Then later, a heavier yellow oil that forms around the precipitate. What are these oils? I suppose one of them is freebase MDPV, but which one? And what is the other one?

The light green oil is unquestionably mdpv in freebase form. It's well known to be an oil, and all the scientific literature describes it as "light green", and it is formed from simply freebasing mdpv HCL. It is lighter than water. This mdpv oil, given the right temperature, in water, with the presence of sodium, carbon, oxygen and hydrogen (the components of bicarb and water), through some reaction that I completely do not understand, turns into a different oil - dark yellow, heavier than water. This oil is NOT mdpv. If the process is done correctly, then all of the mdpv oil turns into this heavier yellow stuff. This yellow oil, if left in shallow water and recombined with the freebase precipitates, is allowed contact with sufficient air over a period of a few days, it turns into "Tan" - which is absolutely not mdpv.

This is all I know for sure. I have no clue about any chemical reaction that is happening in this process. I only know that if you shove pure mdpv into the front door this process, something divine, which is not mdpv, comes out the back end.

It's fairly easy not to get it right on the first try. Message me when you're ready to do it and I'll call you, or you can call me. I'd be happy to walk you through it. After you've done it right a couple of times it's a piece of cake. You get to know what colors and textures you're looking for at what stage, and you can almost anticipate when the solution is about to bubble out and vaporize your hard work.

I'm happy to help anyone willing to risk their stash.

Just read the whole thread and I am extremely intrigued by this. I have a gram of MDPV coming in the mail in the next few days and I plan on giving this a try. I'm pretty good at following directions but I am by no means a chemist. Is this something that is fairly easy to get on the first try or is it something that will take many attempts? Also, how easy is it to overheat the stuff and get a horrible, unpleasant end product?

Would it be possible to post a fairly high quality picture of your stuff? Would you be willing to take 100 milligrams of the stuff and tell me whether it dissolves in water, and whether any sort of smell is emitted when it's put in water?

You won't be risking you stuff, because it either dissolves, in which case it comes back when the water evaporates, or it doesn't dissolve in which case you get it back when the water evaporates in any case.

Thank you.

Hello Bluelighters,

regarding old tan mdpv, as has been asked for to compare with 'stuffmongerine' in a lab setting, I might be of help? I stiil have some from the Scandinavian that quit suddenly a few years back, it's labeled 'batch 4'. The label layout is identical to the mephedrone label erowid currently uses as an example.

As I am a has-been in this online rc-crowd some may remember me from 2006-2007 boards, when i posted alot. I had to curb myself since then and focus on offline life, keeping sane and all....

Peace y'all, Clogman from Europe's north-west soggy seashore.

ps It's been nice to see many familiar names pop up now and then while I keep my rc-interest uptodate.
ps2 get in touch or point me towards the right lab so i can provide a sample for analysis if needed.

Blissful mdvp

Hello
I am new to the website and curious about the wonders to behold.

I was recentlly introduced to the wonders of stuffmongers "pure" tan
I am one of a select few to have enjoyed the pleasures of this love potion
I want to share my experience but find it difficult as there are no words to describe the infinite joy,timeless bliss, comunion that was shared.
It transformed me cell by cell, sigh by sigh and lives on in memory, heart, and soul
I do not know who this mysterious " stuffmongers " is.... But he might be the new love of my life!
I am naive and new to this drug culture and was fearful of mdvp as its descriptions on the websites sounded like very nasty shit. I know nothing about the alchemy that created stuffmongers "pure" tan but it's miraculous properties left me feeling renewed. I was gently guided to " bump" this magic potion ( 1/2 milligram , I was told) within a few minutes my partner And I merged into one, in the truest sense and our journey of discovery lasted for hours and days and decades ( or so it seemed) the next day I was totally drained...but , I suspect this was more from hours of lovemaking and countless orgasms than any negative side effects of the drug .The only negative effect that I am aware of is
Watching the feeling evaporate with morning light and the deep knowing drain from my lovers eyes. It is not a permanent state, but then nothing in life is.
The experience changed me, in relationship to him,A fiending for him, not necessarily the drug... or are they one and the same..?

Thanks for the review. Sounds to me like you took a bit more than .5mg. Never trust a horny man. A Xanax might be in order at this point.

I think I know who you got the sample from, btw:) Tell Barman hello for me.

For the record, the euphoria you describe is one side effect of the Tan that I would like to find a way to remove. I have nothing against euphoria as a state of mind, but pure libido is my quest here. As I stated in my very first post in this thread, I am aiming for something that boosts libido and is independent of state of mind. Plus, if there is ever a possibility of widespread general use of this chemical, or something near it, then the euphoria will guarantee that it will be made illegal. Christian States just can't stand people feeling good. It's a big problem.

Hello

I want to share my experience but find it difficult as there are no words to describe the infinite joy,timeless bliss, comunion that was shared.
It transformed me cell by cell, sigh by sigh and lives on in memory, heart, and soul
I do not know who this mysterious " stuffmongers " is.... But he might be the new love of my life!
I am naive and new to this drug culture and was fearful of mdvp as its descriptions on the websites sounded like very nasty shit. I know nothing about the alchemy that created stuffmongers "pure" tan but it's miraculous properties left me feeling renewed. I was gently guided to " bump" this magic potion ( 1/2 milligram , I was told) within a few minutes my partner And I merged into one, in the truest sense and our journey of discovery lasted for hours and days and decades ( or so it seemed) the next day I was totally drained...but , I suspect this was more from hours of lovemaking and countless orgasms than any negative side effects of the drug .The only negative effect that I am aware of is
Watching the feeling evaporate with morning light and the deep knowing drain from my lovers eyes. It is not a permanent state, but then nothing in life is.
The experience changed me, in relationship to him,A fiending for him, not necessarily the drug... or are they one and the same..?

Hello

Oh wow. Your stimulated ramblings have just added to my intense obsession of finding out what this cursed chemical is and obtaining it :D

May I ask how you got this stuff? Or at least, if you made it yourself, or ordered it, or got it from someone who you know made it themselves, or what?

if mdpv won t be banned here until my vendor accepts orders i m gonna give this a try.
great how this thread evolved.

Hello

Did you violate any animals?

I think most people should be more wary of euphoric stimulants in general, however I am obsessed with 'MDPV' (really the tan drug) and its sexual potential. Hopefully I'll never break down and actually use any but I do enjoy reading about it and really look forward to a future in which pharmacology forces the planet into orgiastic transcendence.

So this is officially my favorite internet thread EVER and I beg you to tell us more about your lifestyle and this jungle community of stimulated sexual adventurers. Thank you so fucking much....

This might be a good place to elucidate my earlier comment about Tan being socially dangerous. Blissfullyfree's comment points out the intense action of the Tan at higher doses. She clearly had a sample of the pure stuff, and clearly took more than .5mg. At .5mg a person simply becomes uncontrollably horny. There is a background, very sweet euphoria but it doesn't play much of a role in interaction during sex. At 1mg, the horniness is intense, but the euphoria is more intense. A person still wants sex, but the sex is now colored by other aspects of "communion" between the partners. There are feelings of connection, that, especially with partners having first time sex together, might be entirely drug generated. At 2mg, all sensibilities are lost. A local brothel owner (prostitution is legal in my country) talked me out of a large amount of Tan and provides it to his working girls and their customers. The idea was to simply increase business by having hornier customers and more authentic product. It worked for a while, and then girls started taking larger doses and giving customers larger doses. They began leaving and running off with customers - some after a single contact with the customer. Two of these men were married, had good jobs, and children that they loved. It has to be obvious, even to the most casual observer, that this is massively disruptive and borders on insanity.

If a person takes a large dose of the Tan and has the misfortune to have no partner at the time, then truly terrible things happen. A number of men, and women, have molested strangers after massive doses of the pure product (which is why I no longer provide it to anyone other than trusted friends - everything else is cut 50 to one). Twice, users on large doses have tried to molest my dogs. Again, even the most casual observer will see the danger in this.

So. I say over and over -- if you manage to create the pure stuff NEVER take more than .5 mg. If you use the quick and dirty approach never take more than 10 mg.

something about you makes me suspicious & doesnt allow me to believe your stories. i just dont know yet what this is....
dont want to be rude, but this all sounds very strange to me.
someone with your background that is cutting his own product and thbinks that s a good idea?? hmmmm

I think most people should be more wary of euphoric stimulants in general, however I am obsessed with 'MDPV' (really the tan drug) and its sexual potential. Hopefully I'll never break down and actually use any but I do enjoy reading about it and really look forward to a future in which pharmacology forces the planet into orgiastic transcendence.

So this is officially my favorite internet thread EVER and I beg you to tell us more about your lifestyle and this jungle community of stimulated sexual adventurers. Thank you so fucking much....

I am reluctant to say too much about my lifestyle because it might be too easy to identify where I am. The world being what it is, anonymity is best in open discussions of drugs. I will say I live in the jungle, on a river, with crocodiles, monkeys, jabiru storks, lots of snakes and 14 dogs. I work hard every day and don't get out much. On those rare occasions that I turn on my phone, there are invariably hundreds of messages from random people pleading for an audience.