• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Troparil 100mg sample after mdpv use last night so tempted!

Onandoff

Bluelighter
Sup guys,
Just wondering if you guys have any history using Troparil. I couldnt find any dosage info or trip reports anywhere on the internet. I've got a small free sample from my vendor and I would like to try it... but the problem is I did about 10-12mg mdpv last night orally. (some wicked quality stuff stilll). I didnt have any sleep yet. It's 10:12am here and I just took some 5-htp and drank a cup of oraneg juice and I feel like doing a small sample of the troparil. Do you think this is a bad idea? I did have quite a comedown tho from mdpv last night but I'm pretty much thru it I think. My supplier said this troparil is active at about 10-20mg.
I have no idea whether you snort/oral/or smoke this thing. Should I wait for another day? Any advice would be appreciated.

Get some sleep, your brain is probably depleted and u wont get full effect.

Yah I guess. I' should get my full recovery first.
Will try to sleep again in a bit. Just can't sleep yet tho. Damn you PV.

I'm back! had a bit of sleep today had some decent meals...but still feelin a bit tired tho due to the 12mg of PV use last night. I'm just at home with gf chilling. So anybody have experience with troparil at all?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troparil

Last edited:
Certainly looks more interesting than RTI-126 to me. Don't know much other than that.

Yaa. I just haven't been able to find any info on recreational values on this compound. I guess I won't rush on trying this thing. I'll wait and do some more research.

Yes. I have taken a couple of 20mg doses orally last week. It was a lot different than mdpv. It was more milder and smoother version of mdpv for me. Kind of felt like painkiller with no euphoric effect. It was not rushy rushy like mdpv but just same consistant stimulation lasting very long with no comedown really. I'd say mdpv is probably alot more like cocaine high than troparil. Still gotta experience it couple of more times to know better tho. It is supposedly active at 20mg doses and I have about 60mg left so there will be one more experiment. Maybe I'll try insufflating next time and write the report in the trip report section.

I never really thought Troparil would be a lot of fun. People never tend to like the longer ones much.

Yah recently tried it one more time for 20mg. Nothing special. Not really euphoric just feels like a double-shot of espresso. Re-dosing is probably not recommended since it wouldn't seem to add much. I have tried both oral method and insufflation and the effects were probably about the same. Could be used for getting job done or staying awake/focus. And I've also found this substance eliminating fatigue and pain pretty effectively for quite a long time with 20mg dose. Did not notice terrible comedowns just feels like a caffeine crash in the end and able to sleep. That's about it for now. Will add more if I notice something else since I still have some left to try in the future.

^It takes a bit more than 20mg's. After a long week of being sleep deprived I hoped a few 30mg lines would wake me up. I was past the point of stimulation and the tropiral didn't have much of an effect. At the time I thought it must have been shit but it probably would have taken some holy grail to get me moving that day.

A few weeks after that experience, the tropiral was brought back out and started doing what I'd call short "coke lines." About 60mg's per line I would guess. 2 lines within 30 minutes and it was definetly a coke feel. More stimulating but strangly less morish. It was a desenct feel for the hour or so it lasted.
The come down was a bitch. Anxiety reminded me of coke fiending but without caring to redose. It was an akward feeling. The comedown wasn't worth the effect in my opinion.

I'd say mdpv is probably alot more like cocaine high than troparil.
MDPV certainly isn't affecting brain chemistry in the same way as cocaine, but is in very similar ways.

All the reuptake inhibitors are ultimately the same... find a stim you like and stick with it, I say, cuz they're all more the same than they are different. The drugs look different, smell different, produce different memories of different highs, but they are affecting the brain and body substantially the same way.

Fwiw, I like MDPV cuz it seems as physically safe as a dopaminergic stimulant could be, based on my personal experiences with it, and based on what it is not (e.g. a sodium channel blocker like cocaine, a releaser/flow reverser like methamphetamine). Also, the known history of pyrovalerone. Safety-wise, I doubt it gets much better than MDPV.

Last edited:
I never really thought Troparil would be a lot of fun. People never tend to like the longer ones much.
But there are obvious exceptions. Meth has an army of fans, and those lucky enough to try 4-mar speak highly of it. With a new stimulant RC coming out every other day simply by luck they should find a winner or two eventually.

That avatar is weird. I cant work out if it is a guys chest and shoulder or part of a female.

Fwiw, I like MDPV cuz it seems as physically safe as a dopaminergic stimulant could be, based on my personal experiences with it, and based on what it is not (e.g. a sodium channel blocker like cocaine, a releaser/flow reverser like methamphetamine). Also, the known history of pyrovalerone. Safety-wise, I doubt it gets much better than MDPV.

Physically, sure, but I wouldn't say MDPV is safe for ones mental health. In that respect I doubt it gets much worse than MDPV.

... find a stim you like and stick with it, I say, cuz they're all more the same than they are different...

If I could only find a stim I like as much as mdpv that isn't morish or freakishly compulsive.

I like trying new stims just for the heck of it. Guess I have nothing better to do with my free time besides take experimental stims, take apart appliances and other things that aren't broken, and rebuild them(hopefully with no more than a couple extra nuts and washers left over.)
It's funny, doctors gave me medicine all my life to slow me the fuck down and I just wanted to keep the peddle to the metal.

I would almost have to agree with Ceres, despite long term information on pyrovalerone. Safety-wise a better bet? Compared to other stims?

^Sorry, I forget, dry sarcasum and some wishful thinking doesn't transfer well on thread boards.

Although it doesn't hurt to dream does it?
Seriously...
Dreaming doesn't hurt right?
I can't remember.
...it's been so long since I've slept.