• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Troparil 100mg sample after mdpv use last night so tempted!

Physically, sure, but I wouldn't say MDPV is safe for ones mental health. In that respect I doubt it gets much worse than MDPV.
Meth will do the exact same thing mentally if you "abuse" it as heavily as MDPV... except you'll also get a slew of physical problems along with it, including neurotoxicity (i.e. brain damage). The only reason MDPV seems to have such a strong mental effect is exactly the fact that you can abuse it like crazy without notably damaging your body in the process. It's just a matter of putting it into perspective, IMO.
That's unlikely, the reason certain stims are recreational is the same reason they're morish.
Yup... ya can't tweak dopamine without getting the 'madly moreish' effect. You can with serotonin, so e.g. MDMA or methylone is more serotonergic and less moreish... there's always that option instead. And if a heavy rush and pounding heartbeat is your game, norepinephrine is waiting for ya ;).

Last edited:
The only reason MDPV seems to have such a strong mental effect is exactly the fact that you can abuse it like crazy without notably damaging your body in the process. It's just a matter of putting it into perspective, IMO.

There is no evidence that MDPV lacks neurotoxicity.

True... but if pyrovalerone isn't neurotoxic, it's unlikely that MDPV is. Also, I wouldn't know why a reuptake inhibitor would be neurotoxic, would you? And finally, I'm always amazed at how quickly/completely I recover even after beating myself almost to death with MDPV. It just doesn't seem likely that it's neurotoxic.

But yes, there's no proof that it isn't. The circumstantial evidence seems to look good, tho, at least to me.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that no matter what thread we start talking in it always goes to PeeVee.
Meth will do the exact same thing mentally if you "abuse" it as heavily as MDPV... except you'll also get a slew of physical problems along with it, including neurotoxicity (i.e. brain damage). The only reason MDPV seems to have such a strong mental effect is exactly the fact that you can abuse it like crazy without notably damaging your body in the process. It's just a matter of putting it into perspective, IMO.
Years agoI tried and failed finding personal recreational value of meth on several occasions. Believed it was because of medical use of d-amp and years of tolerance build up of amphs. So I only observed aquantices using meth from the sidelines (with my yay) as they stayed up night after night. Only noticed temperary mental handicaps I believed was due to lack of sleep during a bunge. IMO, the lack of sleep resulting from MDPV abuse personally is much worse mentally and pyshically than I've noticed in the meth users I've known.
Body weight dropped so quickly I didn't even have a chance to change diet to suit. Lost a large amount in one week. Ended up eating probably 6 times more than pre use and still lost most body fat. Weight continues to drop to extent that it feels like fat and muscle eaten starved worms have habitated inside me. Eaten away. This is despite good hydration and healthy eating.
As far as brain damage, most meth heads I know were never that bright before using so that might be hard to judge.

Yup... ya can't tweak dopamine without getting the 'madly moreish' effect. You can with serotonin, so e.g. MDMA or methylone is more serotonergic and less moreish... there's always that option instead. And if a heavy rush and pounding heartbeat is your game, norepinephrine is waiting for ya ;).

YOu know I'm always fight or flight Dedbeet, but I like my ephoria too. Just controlable, functioning euphoria.

Last edited:
Troparil might be my new favorite DARI. It's between it and desoxypipradrol.

Do you like cocaine itself? A little better than worthless could still be worthless ;)