• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

18 mg Dilaudid.. for free

lman_15

Bluelighter
I had an xmas party this weekend and had a bunch of friends over.. my dealer who usually sells me oxy's and morphine's came by as well.. at the end of the night on his way out this guy hands me an orange/yellow capsule turns out to be an 18mg hyrdomorphone, for FREE.. how should i take this thing? i like railing things or popping them.. i'd never IV and wudn't want to shove it up my ass

lucky, thats a nice little gift you got. also the fact you got hydromorphine is lucky as its rather uncommon and pricey.

i say rail it for a shorter but stronger rush/effects or pop it for a longer effect with less pronounced effects/euphoria.

however if you want to really know what hydromorphine is about think about I.V.ing it. buy a syringe from a pharmacy(they're sold behind the counter for diabetics, just ask the person at the counter). i know you said you don't want to slam it but with hydromorphine in particular I.V. produces an especially strong euphoric rush.

i don't like needles either(at least not now), but if i got some Dilaudid i'd go ahead and shoot it as it gives a strong rush and its pretty rare so i wouldn't want to "waste" the chance and get the most out of it. if you do remember to prepare it properly(filter, etc.).

but if you're dead set on not I.V.ing do as i suggested before.

also if you don't I.V. it then another way to get "more" out of it is pop it with a benzo or some booze(or both if you're feeling lucky) or drink some booze/take a benzo/both then when you feel it rail the Dilaulid.

thing is were i'm from benzo's are hard to get.. have only had valium twice and can never get xanax or anything good :(

thing is were i'm from benzo's are hard to get.. have only had valium twice and can never get xanax or anything good :(

xanax isn't really that great of a benzo, IMO valium is more euphoric and lasts longer, its just not as sedating.

if you can't get benzos then drink some booze, hell that might even be better mixed with an opiate.

take it easy on the booze and benzos though, unless you have mad tolerance to opiates already.

hydromorphone is really potent, but dont eat that pill, its a waste. snorting has a much better B/A

I find that hydromorphone sucks unless you do bang it.. but there's no need to go down that path over 1 pill. Just snort it. You can still enjoy it that way.

I dont care how good the high is off a needle, I will never take that route, at least I hope not. Like mentioned above, just pop it in your mouth.

Dilaudid (hydromorphone) is a complete waste unless banged. id rather pop vicodin than popa dilaudid. just my 2 cents

I had an xmas party this weekend and had a bunch of friends over.. my dealer who usually sells me oxy's and morphine's came by as well.. at the end of the night on his way out this guy hands me an orange/yellow capsule turns out to be an 18mg hyrdomorphone, for FREE.. how should i take this thing? i like railing things or popping them.. i'd never IV and wudn't want to shove it up my ass

The thing is dude. and I hate to ruin your fun, but I've never heard of a dilaudid that's 18mgs. As far as I know, they ONLY come 2mg, 4mg, and 8mg. I would find a pill id website and check that one out, before taking it. Especially since it came from a dealer......FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HydromorphContin comes in 3,6,12,18,24, and 30mg. It's the Canadian version of Palladone, extended release hydromorphone and the 18mg ones are yellow.

that being said then if you did IV or probably even snort you should probably start small depending on your tolerance. this isn't a 15 mg roxy your talking about here. hydromorphOne is a strong metabolite.

I dont care how good the high is off a needle, I will never take that route, at least I hope not. Like mentioned above, just pop it in your mouth.

i give you a year and a half...

and to the OP, i know this isn't the best harm reduction advice, but i would just save it until one day you do decide to mainline it, and maybe have a friend to help you to IV it.

lol to who ever said its a fake pill, i've known this "dealer" for a while and basically grew up with this kid, i wudn't invite most of the dealers i know to an xmas party.. only this guy who i've basically grown up with.. its a legit pill can guarantee that.. i have opiate tolerance 80mg of oxy a day OR a 60 mg morphine and 40 mg oxy.. oxy's i rail and the 60 morph i pop (due to the time release).. so whats the best way to do this? everyone is saying bang it, but is railing or plugging anywhere close?

If I were you I would plug it. That way you don't have to IV... snorting is not "great".. it's okay! I would plug it... Don't feel weird about it either, it's easy and painless!