• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

18 mg Dilaudid.. for free

Empty the beads out of the capsule, and then crush them up really good and snort them. You should get around 45-50% B/A this way.

whats the BA of snorting, IVing, popping, plugging? just wondering if anyone knew

snorting is pretty good i normally do 40-60mg of oc and a 8mg got me feeling good. not crazy wrecked but nice

don't mean to blow anyone's buzz, but suggesting a mixture of opiates/benzo's/alcohol is pretty dangerous, a good way to OD. Mixing these three has a synergistic effect, which may feel good, but can lead to fatal doses with much less drugs. In the interest of harm reduction, can't recommend adding alcohol to these drugs.

lman_15...... Don't IV man, nothing will ever be the same again I can gaurentee you that, when you find that mainlining a fraction of what you snort each day, gives you something wayyyy beyond what your feeling now, there really is no turning back...
You don't know what your missing unless you experience it, so the best thing to do is not experience it in the first place, just snort your pill, be happy with your buzz, and move on!

Little disappointed in all the people suggesting this kid should begin injecting...although I fully get it, it's a bit harsh!

how long does it stay in your system for? cuz if im doing 80 mg oxy a day, nd i were to snort pop, or plug, etc. would an 18mg hydromorphone be enough to make me not feel withdrawl?

yea that would stave off wd and probably get you high. but its short lasting

don't mean to blow anyone's buzz, but suggesting a mixture of opiates/benzo's/alcohol is pretty dangerous, a good way to OD. Mixing these three has a synergistic effect, which may feel good, but can lead to fatal doses with much less drugs. In the interest of harm reduction, can't recommend adding alcohol to these drugs.

^excellent post! I was browsing through waiting to type this same thing until I saw your post.

And to the OP, if you want to swallow or snort it, snort it.
You guys should stop pestering him about how much better IV'ing is. He made it clear that he doesn't want to go that ROA, so let's stick to what he's asking.