Bluelight

Thread: 18 mg Dilaudid.. for free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    18 mg Dilaudid.. for free 
    I had an xmas party this weekend and had a bunch of friends over.. my dealer who usually sells me oxy's and morphine's came by as well.. at the end of the night on his way out this guy hands me an orange/yellow capsule turns out to be an 18mg hyrdomorphone, for FREE.. how should i take this thing? i like railing things or popping them.. i'd never IV and wudn't want to shove it up my ass

2. Collapse Details

lucky, thats a nice little gift you got. also the fact you got hydromorphine is lucky as its rather uncommon and pricey.

i say rail it for a shorter but stronger rush/effects or pop it for a longer effect with less pronounced effects/euphoria.

however if you want to really know what hydromorphine is about think about I.V.ing it. buy a syringe from a pharmacy(they're sold behind the counter for diabetics, just ask the person at the counter). i know you said you don't want to slam it but with hydromorphine in particular I.V. produces an especially strong euphoric rush.

i don't like needles either(at least not now), but if i got some Dilaudid i'd go ahead and shoot it as it gives a strong rush and its pretty rare so i wouldn't want to "waste" the chance and get the most out of it. if you do remember to prepare it properly(filter, etc.).

but if you're dead set on not I.V.ing do as i suggested before.

3. Collapse Details

also if you don't I.V. it then another way to get "more" out of it is pop it with a benzo or some booze(or both if you're feeling lucky) or drink some booze/take a benzo/both then when you feel it rail the Dilaulid.

4. Collapse Details

thing is were i'm from benzo's are hard to get.. have only had valium twice and can never get xanax or anything good

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lman_15 View Post
    thing is were i'm from benzo's are hard to get.. have only had valium twice and can never get xanax or anything good
    xanax isn't really that great of a benzo, IMO valium is more euphoric and lasts longer, its just not as sedating.

if you can't get benzos then drink some booze, hell that might even be better mixed with an opiate.

6. Collapse Details

take it easy on the booze and benzos though, unless you have mad tolerance to opiates already.

hydromorphone is really potent, but dont eat that pill, its a waste. snorting has a much better B/A

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StaySedated View Post
    however if you want to really know what hydromorphine is about think about I.V.ing it.
    Nice bit of harm reduction..

8. Collapse Details

I find that hydromorphone sucks unless you do bang it.. but there's no need to go down that path over 1 pill. Just snort it. You can still enjoy it that way.

9. Collapse Details

I dont care how good the high is off a needle, I will never take that route, at least I hope not. Like mentioned above, just pop it in your mouth.

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Dilaudid (hydromorphone) is a complete waste unless banged. id rather pop vicodin than popa dilaudid. just my 2 cents

11. Collapse Details

i got a drug problem: i need twice the amount to get fucked off them.
    Lucky mother fucker.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by lman_15 View Post
    I had an xmas party this weekend and had a bunch of friends over.. my dealer who usually sells me oxy's and morphine's came by as well.. at the end of the night on his way out this guy hands me an orange/yellow capsule turns out to be an 18mg hyrdomorphone, for FREE.. how should i take this thing? i like railing things or popping them.. i'd never IV and wudn't want to shove it up my ass
    The thing is dude. and I hate to ruin your fun, but I've never heard of a dilaudid that's 18mgs. As far as I know, they ONLY come 2mg, 4mg, and 8mg. I would find a pill id website and check that one out, before taking it. Especially since it came from a dealer......FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Collapse Details

HydromorphContin comes in 3,6,12,18,24, and 30mg. It's the Canadian version of Palladone, extended release hydromorphone and the 18mg ones are yellow.

14. Collapse Details

that being said then if you did IV or probably even snort you should probably start small depending on your tolerance. this isn't a 15 mg roxy your talking about here. hydromorphOne is a strong metabolite.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostBoys View Post
    I dont care how good the high is off a needle, I will never take that route, at least I hope not. Like mentioned above, just pop it in your mouth.
    i give you a year and a half...

and to the OP, i know this isn't the best harm reduction advice, but i would just save it until one day you do decide to mainline it, and maybe have a friend to help you to IV it.

16. Collapse Details

NYC..the northern most borough.. Bronx BITCXH!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostBoys View Post
    Popping it in your mouth is a 100% guaranteed waste.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinaloop View Post
    Popping it in your mouth is a 100% guaranteed waste.
    ^this.

18. Collapse Details

Yup, Orally is a complete waste. Sorry OP.

19. Collapse Details

lol to who ever said its a fake pill, i've known this "dealer" for a while and basically grew up with this kid, i wudn't invite most of the dealers i know to an xmas party.. only this guy who i've basically grown up with.. its a legit pill can guarantee that.. i have opiate tolerance 80mg of oxy a day OR a 60 mg morphine and 40 mg oxy.. oxy's i rail and the 60 morph i pop (due to the time release).. so whats the best way to do this? everyone is saying bang it, but is railing or plugging anywhere close?

20. Collapse Details

If I were you I would plug it. That way you don't have to IV... snorting is not "great".. it's okay! I would plug it... Don't feel weird about it either, it's easy and painless!

21. Collapse Details

Empty the beads out of the capsule, and then crush them up really good and snort them. You should get around 45-50% B/A this way.

22. Collapse Details

whats the BA of snorting, IVing, popping, plugging? just wondering if anyone knew

23. Collapse Details

snorting is pretty good i normally do 40-60mg of oc and a 8mg got me feeling good. not crazy wrecked but nice

24. Collapse Details

don't mean to blow anyone's buzz, but suggesting a mixture of opiates/benzo's/alcohol is pretty dangerous, a good way to OD. Mixing these three has a synergistic effect, which may feel good, but can lead to fatal doses with much less drugs. In the interest of harm reduction, can't recommend adding alcohol to these drugs.

25. Collapse Details

lman_15...... Don't IV man, nothing will ever be the same again I can gaurentee you that, when you find that mainlining a fraction of what you snort each day, gives you something wayyyy beyond what your feeling now, there really is no turning back...
    You don't know what your missing unless you experience it, so the best thing to do is not experience it in the first place, just snort your pill, be happy with your buzz, and move on!

Little disappointed in all the people suggesting this kid should begin injecting...although I fully get it, it's a bit harsh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast