Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - Experienced - Thizzed out idiot

ismoka

Greenlighter
I'm not sure how many times I've rolled, but I was almost certain that I was already losing the magic. Which had me kind of bummed because the last few times I rolled it wasn't the 'best' roll, and I always ended up being disappointed with the pills that I wasted my hard earned money on. But then these pills came along and wiped my brain clean.

So my weekend started out with me acquiring 9 pills. - Price discussion and dealer exchange discussion aren't allowed on bluelight. -The bag was already really dusty and they looked kinda crumbly, I thought I had wasted even more money on stupid ass pills that weren't good :( I also had been hearing a lot of bad things about these, which made me extremely nervous.

The next day rolls around and my friend M and I decided to take them that night. If they were bad, then whatever, we would get through it and be miserable for a few hours. I bought these, I had to eat them now (or sell them I guess). I called up my friend K to see if she wanted to partake in this experience with us, since she had never taken ecstasy before. She said yes and joined us.

Once all three of us were in the car, K popped one, and M and I popped two each. We called up one of our other friend's to see if they had a dub to sell us (because we would definitely need that for the comedown) and he did, so we mobbed over to his garage. We call this kid Garage Boy, since we hang out in his garage sometimes. Once we got there, there were people chilling and smoking bowls, so we decided to stay and hang out with them. They weren't rolling, but we warned them that we were.

About 45 minutes went by and I still felt slightly normal. Everyone is just talking and having a good time, but I'm just sitting there rubbing my cold hands on a tiny heater, that didn't give off that much heat. M asks me if I'm rolling yet, and I say no. K and M are definitely rolling and talking their mouths off. I felt sort of sad, since I took two, at the same time as them, and I still wasn't rolling.

I think another 30 minutes went by and then all of the sudden, I couldn't focus on anything. They had a green laser light thing (which we call The Green Thing) going on in their garage and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I turn to M and tell him that I'm finally rolling. My eyes get fixed on the green lasers covering the walls and everyone's faces, and I'm frozen. The music they had playing sent me into hyperspace. And I literally thought I was lost in space. All those green dots looked like stars. I look over at K and it seemed like she was talking a lot and getting on everyone's nerves. Since we were the only 3 rolling, we (or should I say M and K) were the only ones talking. I tried to stay quiet because I got a weird vibe from them that we intruded in on their space. I don't even remember them inviting us to stay. I started to feel bad because I felt like we were being really annoying. My friend H assured me that we weren't and that everything was fine. I still couldn't shake that feeling. I also knocked over my glass of water that Garage Boy so kindly fetched for me, and water sprayed everywhere :(

But there was a pretty good conversation going on, for the most part. M and K were still talk talk talking. They started to talk about taking thizz at Disneyland, and how much fun that would be. We named it "Thizzneyland". Garage Boy looked up and randomly popped into the conversation saying, "McThizzneyland?" We all started to crack up, because they had been talking about McGriddles earlier. He totally didn't mean to say McThizzneyland, haha.

By this time I was rolling balls and couldn't believe how good these pills turned out. Money not wasted :) After sitting there, I decided to go out and smoke a cigarette with K and H (another girl who wasn't rolling). We sat outside for a while and chained smoked like crazy. Those were the best cigs of my life. For some reason I randomly left them without saying anything to go back inside and give M a hug (because he is my best friend, and that seemed appropriate at that time). I stumbled in from outside, making a lot of noise and interrupting the boys' 'video game' talk. I felt kind of bad, and tried to leave immediately, but got sucked into staring at the green thing again. I was moving my hands in front of it and twirling along with it. I probably looked soooo stupid. At this point, my eyes were rolling into the back of my head, and I tried to make them stop, but they wouldn't! My teeth were being ground down to dust. I felt so gross for some reason. I think I was rolling a little too hard. M and I left everyone to go take pictures out in my car of just us and record a quick video. Everyone was really confused as to why we left. We didn't tell them where we went haha.

After a while I felt even worse that we were still over at this guy's house all thizzed out and crazy. Garage boy and H both looked really tired. I suggested that we should leave. My friend H offered to give us a ride home, and I would come back for my car in the morning. K got dropped off at her house, and M and I went back to my house to chill out. I slowly felt the comedown come on, and I slowly felt worse and worse. I felt empty and hollow. Normally on my comedown, I get indecisive and I don't know what I want to do. I just sit there, and can't get my butt up to do anything.

The roll was amazing, but I wish we were in a different setting. I still feel really bad! Hopefully I can make it up to them. After that night, I was up for almost 48 hours straight. I felt and looked like shit. My heart was fluttering for hours and I couldn't rest my body. I didn't even eat anything for 3 days. I also chewed a hole in my cheek (not literally a hole, but it was a huge gash!). I didn't notice until the next day and continued to grind my teeth for the next two days. I have two more pills left, I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.
Tagged by White Rose
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Good report bro,

I've been in similiar situations before.

MDMA should be treated like a psychadelic, set and setting etc etc.

I've been off my head in weird locations where I shouldn't have been, and it can be hard to hide and act sober on a strong dose of mdma. MDMA isn't like a stimulant where you can take wherevere/whenever, or even at a normal party IMO

and it does make the comedown difficult, because it feels like you've wasted a roll and/or made a fool of yourself infront of normal people.
next time just chill at a house with music/pool/entertainment with a few people who are all rolling... it will be a much better enviroment : )

Glad you still have the magic, but you really should be careful with what you consume. Ecstasy cut with amphetamines/methamphetamine really cause horrible grinding and chewing and the comedown is a bitch. A little speed with ecstasy makes for a great experience, but those you described sounded like they were heavily cut.