• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Way To Take MDMA?

^ definitely, they're designed to dissolve pretty quickly & you can get empty gel-caps (and vegetarian friendly ones) at most chemists. Acutally if you can't get a syringe to plug with then I'd recommend crushing your pill/s, capping them and inserting that with plenty of water-based lube... or you know, just swallowing them but where's the fun in that? ;) =D

^ definitely, they're designed to dissolve pretty quickly & you can get empty gel-caps (and vegetarian friendly ones) at most chemists. Acutally if you can't get a syringe to plug with then I'd recommend crushing your pill/s, capping them and inserting that with plenty of water-based lube... or you know, just swallowing them but where's the fun in that? ;) =D

well i have these yellow and red capsules with amoxicillin that i dont need so im planning just to take all that shit out and then out some mdma in them

The faster it is absorbed, the shorter your roll will be (but it will be a little more intense).
Swallowing a pill whole takes longer to absorb over crushing it/chewing it/parachuting it/snorting it.
If you want duration, just pop it IMO.

The faster it is absorbed, the shorter your roll will be (but it will be a little more intense).
Swallowing a pill whole takes longer to absorb over crushing it/chewing it/parachuting it/snorting it.
If you want duration, just pop it IMO.

This is the answer without a question. You'll get your longest roll by just popping it. Drinking it in a drink will be a tad shorter, then parachuting, then sublingual.

Do you prefer to rail (sniff) or pop (swallow) your molly?

why ?
is there a difference in the high for you ?
have you tried both ?
what one gives you a worse comedown ?
which one lasts longer for you ?
which one do you need to do more with ?
what about less with ? (ex. rail 2 vs. pop 4)

thankss!
happy rollin

I prefer to eat my beans..
The nasal drip and the pain is just not worth it when it comes to snorting.
In fact, I'd rather plug than rail.
IMO, railing is the worst ROA

IME it always last longer if I pop it. It may be more intense if I rail it, but it always lasts much longer, not really making the added intensity worth it for me. The upshot- for me, railing is a waste, but popping or plugging is always more worthwhile.

seriously.. fuck blowing mdma. 8)

i would never even consider snorting mdma. it hurts so much.. besides, my nose is fucked up enough already from years of snorting oc's and dope.

Railing is too tweaky for me.

I mostly agree, though if you eat some then sniff some once what you ate starts hitting you that can be an awesome experience. When i did that it wasn't really tweaky at all, but then again it was so intense i might have just not noticed. Either way it was awesome.

hahah nooo </3
all i EVER do is rail. If not, and i've got a lot on me, i'll combine them for one FUCKED up experience. Done it a few times and holyy baaalllss it's trippy. Can either be terrifying or you're so fucked all you can do is sit there in your fucked-up-ness for hours.
I was first introduced to it by a close friend who 90% of the time rails it. So, naturally i picked up this habit as well. i only really minded the feeling of drips the first 2 or 3 times i did it. To be entirely honest, they're mild enough for me to almost not be effected by them because i'm so familiar with the intense euphoria that follows insanely shortly after. I'd chose railing over popping anyday, though i will admit it fucks with your nasal cavity, proven more than cocaine does. I will have a nosebleed the week after, constant runny nose, sore ass throat sometimes so bad smoke KILLS and makes me cry bucketloads. (quit smoking period cause of it.)
I've tried popping alone, and a combination of popping and railing, but none of them seem to quite match up to the feeling of just railing. It's a much more intense happy high that hits you right away. I tend to get much worse negative side effects from just popping, like worsened clamp-jaw (bruxism), paranoia, harder comedown, and a more groggy and personalized (i feel alone and just soak that up by myself for hours) kind of stimulation as opposed to when i rail.
Railing gives me a strengthened calm, extremely mellow high (not so much frantic and stimulated), longer euphoria and happiness, greater connection and friendlyness to those around me, and much milder negative side effects (though i have more intense temperature fluctuation and dehydration, both of which im VERY good at catering for even when high.)

well, I usually ingest caps.. though i just started getting into railing it. this is because I really like to rail whatever I can. I know, its not a good habit..
anyway what I REALLY wanted to suggest was pouring the powder from your cap into a 1/3 full water bottle. i have personally never done this myself but its been suggested by a few people. I told my friend to do this the other night, as she has a low tolerance and took half a cap but swallowed the lid. So, she dumped the other half in the water and drank that later on as she wanted to save it. apparently mixing it with the water causes it to have some more hallucinogenic qualities.. she was sure having fun. And to her, this one cap was comparable to her trip 2 days earlier on 2 caps. So Im guessing it is stronger as well.
Will be sure to test this one out for myself later.

Fuck that , i just pop it. I've heard railing is too speedy and i don't like that, + its a shorter roll and you probably forget stuff a lot more than if you had popped.

As far as I've heard pluggingis the most rewarding option. As far as I know from a personal perspective capsules work best for me. I've tried snorting on many occassions and pills a couple of times, but capsules always work a treat for me, never been disapointted!

I'm a lot like you , D n A.
I feel the need to rail everything. It seems so much more intense. "Tweaky" if you will.
Although, i miss how instantly it hits me. I've come to a point where so much damage has been done to my nasal cavity that i now recently discovered having a constant runny or stuffed nose, i wake up with nosebleeds and have them all the time, and no matter how many lines i do it doesnt absorb (due to scarring) nearly as fast and as intensely as it used to. It almost seems like a waste now.
I miss it, i'll try the water thing though. thanks

I try to be careful about it.
And yeah, its nice to take a cap, then rail a little bit of m. Makes my roll start faster, and then once the cap kicks in, i get a nice long roll that ill keep bumping with some k (seriously, best combo ever. try doing a little bump while you're rolling. it increases your roll and makes you feel higher again after youve peaked :3)

Three friends have suggested the water thing.. im excited..
My friend did it this weekend and was tripping out on a carpet pattern lmao

i just banged some rock form molly.it broke down clean and i am actually pretty fucked up for.the small amount i did. i also parachuted some about 5 min before i did the shot. my bf ate some, chewed it with front teeth. gross!! and also i fixed him up a booty bump! he just did that. the last time we did it, we did like my boss who got it for us suggested(he's from israel) and dissolved it in a bottle of water and drank on it for an hour. this way was very sucessful just wanted to try some different methods tonight. ddefinitely hits alot faster iv. lol.