• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Way To Take MDMA?

Holwil1490

Greenlighter
We only have a small amount for a little seshion but just wondered the best way to take it x

I'd say suppository, because you absorb most of it that way vs. consuming, where you aren't absorbing the whole thing. Honestly though, I've never been desperate enough to try it.

I've snorted it, you'd be surprised how much powder one pill creates. I don't recommend this because it stings quite badly for me, but mostly overall it wasn't an experience all that worth it.

Stuck it up my ass once, very weird and had to spend 5 minutes washing my fingers, didn't notice a difference in the roll experience.

I swallow the pills with water, no chewing because they taste like you're eating the inside of a radio, or a bunch of batteries stuck into a blender.

straight up popping it, best method, and you can feel your roll come on, parachuting doesn't last long so it's not worth it

How many MG's do you need to 'roll'? If you have way less MG's than that then simply dont bother!

Plugging / snorting /IV'ing normally means less the amount than oral but with shorter effects (also known as not 'rolling').

it takes at least 50mg for a noticeable effect. if thats all you have i would sniff it. 50-60mg can have an effect when taken on an empty stomach.

Stick it up your ass.

Quoting for emphasis ;)

(if you're plugging then dissolve them in a small amount of water and use a syringe - say a 5ml one should suffice - without the needle of course - to insert said liquid. Don't just shove whole pills up there as they could take a while to break down.)

Otherwise if you have pills crush them, wrap in a tiny bit of paper (e.g. rolling paper) and swallow. I used to snort a lot of pills but it's seriously not a very pleasant way to do it. Taking them sublingually is pretty bad for your teeth too so plugging and parachuting are the ways to go in my opinion :)

If you have molly though then maybe try snorting some.

I wouldn't recommend anyone IV it.

Last edited:
Quoting for emphasis ;)

(if you're plugging then dissolve them in a small amount of water and use a syringe - say a 5ml one should suffice - without the needle of course - to insert said liquid. Don't just shove whole pills up there as they could take a while to break down.)

Otherwise if you have pills crush them, wrap in a tiny bit of paper (e.g. rolling paper) and swallow. I used to snort a lot of pills but it's seriously not a very pleasant way to do it. Taking them sublingually is pretty bad for your teeth too so plugging and parachuting are the ways to go in my opinion :)

If you have molly thought then maybe try snorting some.

I wouldn't recommend anyone IV it.

Plugging is the way to go for small amounts, ime. IV can be dangerous to begin with, but even moreso if you don't know beyond a shadow of a doubt (gas chromatography) that your product is pure.

Actually, rectal admin. is the most effective ROA aside from IV. I tried it with a tiny corner of a pill once (swallowed the rest) and was fucked beyond belief. But be careful if you go that route, as it can be way too intense for some...or dangerous depending what's in the pill.

i here people saying parachute it in a rolling paper but i heard they dont always dissolve. like my older buddy told me hes seen people puke and they could see there parachute in the puke(im not saying they puked from the mdma).i hear its better to take toilet paper and then only use one side of the toilet paper.
are capsules a good way to take it?

Boof it. I tried it once for the hell of it, but I was blown away by how awesome the roll was. If you and your friend are comfy enough with each other, I recommend it if u have a small amount. The only trick is, make sure you get it pretty far up there