Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD+DMT - New Experience - Meeting Them

peacelovedope

Bluelighter
Last night I had the most amazing little journey ever thanks to smokin some deamsters while on LSD. Prior to this trip, I had used LSD four times and never experienced DMT.

To start things out, I smoked a very fat bowl of some rather dank shit. Immediately after this, I dosed and got the DMT bowl ready so I wouldn't have to mess with it while I was tripping.(I don't exactly know how much DMT I got, but it was sold to me as 1 hit)

I turned the lights out in my room and layed down, I was having some rather profound cannabanoid visuals from the large amount of herb I smoked. I ended up dozing off, and around an hour later I woke up tripping. It was decent L I guess, just about what I would expect from one hit.

However, this trip is more about the realm of DMT, so a little while later when the acid intensified, I decided to test out the deamsters. When I was hitting it, I hovered the flame above it so I wouldn't burn any of the precious deamsters away. I attempted to hold the smoke in for as long as I could, but it was very harsh so ended up coughing quite a a bit.

I could already feel it working as I coughed the massive cloud of smoke out of myself, and all I could think was,"Oh shit what have I done?"

Immediately after that: GONE

Like someone turned on a light switch, it just hit me all of a sudden, I was in a different place. And that's when I saw them. It seemed as if they were expecting me, because they immediately said something along the lines of this to me in a very warm, welcoming way,"Hi! Did you know about us?" I was in a different universe with these entities, and it had all happened within a matter of seconds. Memory of the trip has already started to fade so the only way I could describe them would be "alien looking".

But not alien as in foreign, as soon as I met them it seemed like I had known them all along. They asked me things such as, "Do you know we exist?", "Do you know why we're here?", "Do you know you did this?", "Do you know how everything got like this?" I can't really describe the way we communicated, words were not used so it was some kind of telepathy I guess.

I began to wonder, who are they? The more time I spent in their presence it began to seem as if I were them, or they were me, or that we were becoming one. Somehow, they showed me how to become a new being that transcended all things. I transformed and slowly realized that I was one with them, and everything else.

Well, at this time I had no concept of "I", and all of this was just kind of happening. Even as I returned to my room, the beings continued to communciate me with the song I had started to play before I smoked the deamsters(Metanoia-MGMT). My ego was still completely obliterated and I had no idea who I was, or where I was. Everything seemed to be warping around itself and indescribable visuals danced about joyfully.

Eventually, I started to regain vague personal bearings, I remembered that I was a human, but I wasn't sure whether or not things had always been this way. Is this the way things are supposed to be? The beings were still communicating with me altough I was no longer in their presence, they seemed to be telling me that this was the way it was meant to be.

I remembered who I and where I was, but I still wasn't completely sure why everything was happening like it was. I had no recollection of smoking the DMT or even dosing earlier that night. My thoughts came to life: "Did I do something to make everything like this?" "Does everyone experience existence like this?" I suddenly regained a partial understanding of the concept of tripping.

Why do we do this?
To discover ourselves and go beyond.

Although it seemed like forever, the effects of the DMT gradually wore off, and I spent the rest of my trip just laying down trying to wrap my head around what had just happened.

DMT is some special stuff, and I think I made them proud. :):):)<3<3<3<3

-peacelovedope

Great report. Glad you had an interesting experience. I have long fancied a nice blast of DMT on top of LSD, but I hardly ever see blotters in my neck of the woods.
Peace - Pipp

LSD is an amazing drug. And I've always wanted to try DMT but i have never heard of it being around my town. We rarely even get good acid or shrooms.

Sounds like a complete and total mind fuck. I haven't tried DMT yet but hopefully I can soon